Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (11989 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / My Husband......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by blissfullynaughty: 2:46am On Dec 18, 2008
This is what always annoys me about Nairaland. Somebody posts his or her work on here and asks for people's opinion. Someone else comes on and gives his or her own opinion either criticising or pointing out errors in the poster's work and before you know it, other people come on to start throwing barbs or insults at the criticising party. [b]It's good to remember that this is not a mutual admiration or appreciation society. All comments do not have to be of praise. Let us call a spade a spade, there was an error in the poem, it was pointed out and the original poster accepted the correction and edited it accordingly. I really do not see why anyone has a problem with someone pointing out an error. [/b]The way you guys are carrying on, one would think True Brit committed a faux pas by stating the blindingly obvious. If criticisms cannot be handled, then work should not be put up here for peer scrutiny.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by JJYOU: 2:53am On Dec 18, 2008
fighters unlimited
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by spikedcylinder: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2008
I am LOOOSING my husband.

Bite me. tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
biolabee:

true brit i think u are taking this too far u have also derailed the thread
please fe32 come out now,
dnt mind the "i too know" "Read-all, Know-all"  undecided
where is any of her work to show her immaculate dictions
na only here she get power to criticise  sad
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2008
H202, you're just a frustrated dunce tongue

Again I say if you can't constructively criticize someone's work,then shut your yap hole. Truth hurts.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by initiator(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2008
steps into the room, appreciates the poem, sees the odious trail that follows, steps out.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2008
Cristalz:

H202, you're just a frustrated dunce tongue

Again I say if you can't constructively criticize someone's work,then shut your yap hole. Truth hurts.

And you are a clueless fat dweeb with unauthorized access to a computer. I repeat, shut the fork up! It is a damn 4room where criticisms and praises alike are welcome.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2008
what is the beef about here
i dnt think its just somethn from this thread
you guyz got beef before
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by fe32(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2008
hello guys, whaoh, absolutely short of words, i posted this expecting opinions about it and i appreciate every single post,

@cristalz
I didn't get the losing part too at first, but I get it now, and its a really beautiful poem.

Its poignant and sweet at the same time. I never woulda guessed a guy wrote it, and that's a compliment
smiley smiley,

, ow u doing, , thank you so much and yes, a guy did,

@h202
That's gay material right there, but there is no shame in it I guess
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin,

@truebrit, thanks for the correction once again, and your remarks about the poem, i'll work on it, but please take it easy ooooooo,

biolabee:

true brit i think u are taking this too far u have also derailed the thread
please fe32 come out now,

oga b, wetin i go do,  cheesy cheesy cheesy, thanks  as wel

@teeyah, appreciate that too
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
Mr hydrogen peroxide tongue

Ain't my fault you're a hopelessly demented ass with the IQ of a sodomized donkey tongue grin

If you can't appreciate good literature go stick pins in your jaundiced eyes. Its a forum yeah,but it doesn't mean you should stupidly criticize other people's sensible work. And its not by force to post here either.  .  .free world right,dumbo?

Go express your life frustrations somewhere else,bloody sod. *hiss*

@princesa

Don't know the nitwit from Adam.  .  .never interacted with 'it' in my NL life grin No idea why the asswipe decided to jump on my back for speaking the truth.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by doyin13(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2008
princesa:

what is the beef about here
i dnt think its just somethn from this thread
you guys got beef before

Nooo. . . .

it was that MALU-HERDER, True Brit that started it.

angry angry angry
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 3:36am On Dec 20, 2008
Cristalz:

Mr hydrogen peroxide tongue

Ain't my fault you're a hopelessly demented ass with the IQ of a sodomized donkey tongue grin
Clap for yourself. You have managed to make as much sense as a foolish clown.

If you can't appreciate good literature go stick pins in your jaundiced eyes. Its a forum yeah,but it doesn't mean you should stupidly criticize other people's sensible work. And its not by force to post here either. . .free world right,dumbo?
Mwahahahaha, rat-a-tat-tat, save your pathetic rants for the fools who find you significant. You are merely an asswipe posing as a "somebody". I think it is very unfortunate that criticisms evoke your paranoia and make you insecure.

Go express your life frustrations somewhere else,bloody sod. *hiss*
You are forgetting something: it is a "free world", right dumbo? grin grin grin
Continue pretending to make sense, continue sucking your crooked fat thumb, and, once again, shut the fork up.
What a smelly vermin.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 20, 2008
Peroxide, comot from here. Maje kin fun e legba
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by princesa(f): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2008
after much not understandn this two

*seats back and watch fight with a bottle of fanta and meatpie* cheesy

ya dont blame me much undecided
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2008
Pointless Peroxide tongue

Thy artless shard-borne canker-blossom hath a milk-livered giglet. grin

You are the insecure basket case here. All I did was make a post directed at no one in particular against stupidly criticizing people's work, and your pitiful, insecure self threw a very childish, senseless tantrum. Guess I hit home pretty hard,huh?

How would my words make any sense to you when your cranial germ cell tumor is still reaching into all the corners and crevices of your incredibly small head? You make much less sense than a 5-year old high on cheap Sudanese weed. Quit exposing your ignominious ignorance in public, quit acting like a shigellosis patient, and kindly crawl back into the shit-infested hole you oozed out from.

If I get under your scaly skin that much just ignore me grin Now get off my back, bastardized skeeter. Find someone else to pester.

P.S
Feel free to Google whatever your puny brain fails to comprehend tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by doyin13(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2008
Cristalz:

Pointless Peroxide tongue

Thy artless shard-borne canker-blossom hath a milk-livered giglet. grin

You are the insecure basket case here. All I did was make a post directed at no one in particular against stupidly criticizing people's work, and your pitiful, insecure self threw a very childish, senseless tantrum. Guess I hit home pretty hard,huh?

How would my words make any sense to you when your cranial germ cell tumor is still reaching into all the corners and crevices of your incredibly small head? You make much less sense than a 5-year old high on cheap Sudanese weed. Quit exposing your ignominious ignorance in public, quit acting like a shigellosis patient, and kindly crawl back into the shit-infested hole you oozed out from.

If I get under your scaly skin that much just ignore me grin Now get off my back, bastardized skeeter. Find someone else to pester.

P.S
Feel free to Google whatever your puny brain fails to comprehend tongue

Seriously now. . .

somebody needs to give me a few cues on how to construct these long disses.

I bet between yourself and jackal, a few lectures will have me up to speed cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2008
Doyin take your time o tongue grin

But seriously, the nitwit himself said its a free forum. My post that caused all this wasn't even directed at him, but he had to get all prickly and take it 5 steps further.

My point is, criticisms are a must, but make them constructive, not an outright killing of the work. In this case the poem itself wasn't even the object of critique. I had a problem with that,and I voiced it in a general manner. The irate kangaroo made it a personal battle.

Perhaps somebody told him Cristalz is the reason his life isn't perfect grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 5:23am On Dec 21, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Peroxide, comot from here. Maje kin fun e legba

grin  grin  grin See me see trouble o! Don't you love it. Lol Oya fun mi legba on the buttox.
She's like an untreatable malignant tumor that continues to metastasize, despite all efforts to keep her obvious stupidity under wraps.
The deranged ninny is about to have a heart attack at my expense, simply because I refuse to agree with her dull perspective.  Unintelligible buffoons like that piggish black she-goat make me giggle.  She keeps hyperventilating like an overexcited little girl at a backstreetboys concert.

- -

Now, to the despicable whiny punk . . .
"Miss I-don't-understand-helpful-criticism-so-i-will-label-it-as-stupid.
Keep trying to "seem" important.  Darting about with meaningless words and incomprehensible, verbose, medical jargon to "seem intelligent" only serve as proof of your insecurity.   Remember what I said earlier about you being "a daft insensible fool who is trying too hard to make sense"?  Yeah, all of it remains true.  You must understand that calm, composed young men (like myself) don't give in easily to dismissable remarks by nuisances who think it is "their way" or "no way" at all.

I will continue with my criticism from A-Zed.  If you happen to get tired of it or it continues to piss you off, go cry a river to your mother.  And, if after complaining to your mother you are still upset about me "commenting" on your tacky post that wasn't "directed at me"(what a pathetic child), go drink some acid and drop dead when you're done.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2008
Seems your river blindness is re-surfacing again. . .not surprising tho, with all that peroxide swimming in your demented brain grin

I told you before,you're too much of a hopelessly dumb dunce to understand my words. Good of you to keep admitting it anyway. But I wonder why you even bother. If I'm so unimportant, why do you keep replying? Perhaps you should put aside your inherent stupidity for a few minutes and wonder about that. Really you're such a first class asshole whose brains are as useful as a spoon is to a turkey.

Composed young man like who? You? Hilarious grin Let me tell you exactly what you are. . .you are a mentally-challenged mannerless schizophrenic with an IQ so retarded you make Hot he-goats seem superbly intelligent. You have got an ego the size of the Taj Mahal, and you just can't stand to be challenged on your warped logic by a female. You sink into the murky waters of your depraved life whenever that happens, then you make feeble attempts at sounding ''composed''.
Whoever said anything about me being important here? undecided I expressed an opinion, and you started having wet dreams about my importance. Good to know you think that way about me grin Keep your diseased ejaculations coming o, sodomized idiot.

My post did not have your ridiculous name in it. . .guilty conscience made you claim it all for yourself. If I made no sense in the first place why in the name of Lucifer did you bother replying to it? That's the one aspect where your stupidity/insecurity keeps showing forth in very bright colors.

Peroxide quit acting like a threatened peacock with brains the size of rice grains and act more like the ''composed'' young man you think you are,k? 'Cause I'm having me a ball here and I can keep this up till kingdom come grin Bumbling mongol tongue

P.S
Remember to Google the words your inconsequential brain fails to comprehend,as usual.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2008
@H202 and Cristalz
DON'T WORRY, BY THE TIME YOU BOTH REALIZE IT, YOU'D BE SMOOCHING UNDER THE MISTLETOE.
I'M JEALOUS SHA embarassed embarassed grin grin

@H202
So spanking is also one of your fetish *writes it down*. . . . .what else tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Cristalz(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

@H202 and Cristalz
DON'T WORRY, BY THE TIME YOU BOTH REALIZE IT, YOU'D BE SMOOCHING UNDER THE MISTLETOE.

First, ewww grin

Second, Pointless Peroxide is allergic to mistletoe. Gives him heart palpitations grin
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
Cristalz:

First, ewww grin

Second, Pointless Peroxide is allergic to mistletoe. Gives him heart palpitations grin
Lol, ewww what?

Don't mind H202 sister Claus, he's just being a lil naughty. Spare him and be his christmas present. tongue

This is H202's way of attracting a girl, no mind am embarassed
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by bluespice(f): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2008
he he he
i love the 'merry' banter going on here
typical folks-in-love behaviour common place in lit-land tongue
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2008
bluespice:

he he he
i love the 'merry' banter going on here
typical folks-in-love behaviour common place in lit-land tongue
Thank you jare. Just catching a bit of christmas fun.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by tope2000(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
H202, What is God's name are u doing here tongue cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2008
Purrrrrr, some aliens just don't have the imagination or intelligence to understand that 1+1=2, until you lead their dumbasses step-by-step through the worthless process.
But I refuse.
By the way, you like that moniker don't you? P e r o x i d e  kiss
Cristalz:

Seems your river blindness is re-surfacing againnot surprising tho, with all that peroxide swimming in your demented brain grin

I told you before,you're too much of a hopelessly dumb dunce to understand my words. Good of you to keep admitting it anyway. But I wonder why you even bother. If I'm so unimportant, why do you keep replying? Perhaps you should put aside your inherent stupidity for a few minutes and wonder about that. Really you're such a first class asshole whose brains are as useful as a spoon is to a turkey.

Composed young man like who? You? Hilarious grin Let me tell you exactly what you areyou are a mentally-challenged mannerless schizophrenic with an IQ so retarded you make Hot he-goats seem superbly intelligent. You have got an ego the size of the Taj Mahal, and you just can't stand to be challenged on your warped logic by a female. You sink into the murky waters of your depraved life whenever that happens, then you make feeble attempts at sounding ''composed''.
Whoever said anything about me being important here? undecided I expressed an opinion, and you started having wet dreams about my importance. Good to know you think that way about me grin Keep your diseased ejaculations coming o, sodomized idiot.

My post did not have your ridiculous name in itguilty conscience made you claim it all for yourself. If I made no sense in the first place why in the name of Lucifer did you bother replying to it? That's the one aspect where your stupidity/insecurity keeps showing forth in very bright colors.

Peroxide quit acting like a threatened peacock with brains the size of rice grains and act more like the ''composed'' young man you think you are,k? 'Cause I'm having me a ball here and I can keep this up till kingdom come grin Bumbling mongol tongue

P.S
Remember to Google the words your inconsequential brain fails to comprehend,as usual.
Awwwwww you big, fat, butt-ugly doofus.  Still crying? Dang!
I wonder if I should even bother to read this stupid drivel you wrote . . . Okay, I think I skimmed about 5 or 6 lines until I yawned.  As usual with the pin-sized brain in your cute little cranial cavity, you totally missed the point.  All that gook around your jaundiced eyes is preventing you from properly comprehending what you read. I'm sorry Mama Nkechi, it doesn't take a genius to toy with needless, pointless, intangible words; they are meaningless. . . but I don't expect you to understand this, due to your transparent stupidity.

Really now, come on you retarded old fart, my "brains"? LOL.  I didn't realize I have more than one.  You know what they say: "school is not for everybody".  Insignificant seemer, seemer, seemer.

You are all over the place! All jokes aside, do I really make you feel that neurotic and insecure? Goodness gracious, the gender card? LOL. "Mommy, mommy, Peroxide is picking on me because I'm a psychopathic woman" . Honestly, how old are you, really, like 7?

Again, you can continue "trying" to defend your little lost notion till kingdom come.  Heck, write me a 500 word essay in your next reply and see if I give a horseshit about your continued display of barbarism.  But I will hammer it into your big donkey ears once again:  if you don't like the criticism go whine to your mother like the dumb brat you are.  If you think people are going to "shut up", because a goddess-of-the-dumb like your paranoid self disapproves of the criticism, go jump off mount everest.

It's a free world, right? Even insignificant seemers deserve some attention if someone chooses to grace them with it. I heard it makes them feel warm and bubbly. Just as this same free world allowed me to respond to your post that wasn't "addressed to me" . Dumb klutz.

Gosh, I can get used to this "free world" hype  smiley .

Christmas Idiot!
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2008
tope2000:

H202, What is God's name are u doing here tongue cheesy
I dey catch fun with a wretched old mad-woman. She's so smelly and sick but I dey manage.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol, ewww what?

Don't mind H202 sister Claus, he's just being a little naughty. Spare him and be his christmas present. tongue

This is H202's way of attracting a girl, no mind am embarassed
Yuck! God forbid bad thing.  Wouldn't even wish that on an enemy.  The only creatures that thing can attract are blood-hungry mosquitoes that will suck her dry.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

@H202 and Cristalz

@H202
So spanking is also one of your fetish *writes it down*. . . . .what else tongue

You don't wanna know. tongue hehehe
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by H2O2: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2008
Seun don't ban me o   lipsrsealed I'll stop
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Moonstone(f): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2008
Na wa from Chika to Ebony and now Cristalz. I have always known that this guy is a big proponent of love-hate relationships. . . so Cristalz is H2's new catch. Na wa! shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ topic, that's really intense o. It's sad too.
Re: I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2008
Wow, H202 must be something for j-girl aka moonstone to be following him up and down.
Plz, dnt get it wrong, am his PA, so atleast [i]I [/i]have a reason to watch what he's doing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Moonstone, plz, just let us know what you're after. . . . tongue Quit standing under the mistletoe, he'll see you when he's ready wink

H2O2:

You don't want to know. tongue hehehe
hmmmmm, hmmmm,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos / The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.