Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) (7419 Views)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by chibwike(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
why
marieolae:
why
its unrealistic......you can't just fall in love with someome, with the way the person replies posts...the person't attitude here...or even the person's Dp.....in nairaland we seem so close to each oda...buh in reality we are far far away 4rm each other.....most times when u fall for someone witawt meeting the person....u ve carved a picture in ur mind on how the person wud look like....and there are chances that u mit meet the person and see a different thing.....the latest VN we did here..made me realise that...some people might not just be the way..we are picturing them......i think have said enuf...marieolae

3 Likes

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by marieolae(f): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2015
how? you cant just say something without defending your opinion
DeeBoiyy:
Now that's a Very Fat Lie
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
Dnt forget the fact that,many nl girls dnt date online.
Don't mind them.
They think we are starved of boyfriend offline. angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2015
lilmax:
Why date proud and noisy girls?
undecided
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2015
True but most important thing you see in online babes their decency not all, level of intellegent, and moreso you know guys can't express their mind expect by typing so they can't go with offline babes
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by lilmax(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Mzgracie(f): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
love is found best on nairaland

From experience
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by DeeBoiyy: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
how? you cant just say something without defending your opinion
there are a whole lot of points i can use to back up my claims. It is difficult to find online love and when you do its mostly fake undecided

you have not defended your opinion yet. I might do that after you smiley
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Don't mind them.
Exactly!
Online dating dnt work for me,not really my style.

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by marieolae(f): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
there are a whole lot of points i can use to back up my claims. It is difficult to find online love and when you do its mostly fake undecided

you have not defended your opinion yet. I might do that after you smiley
i think the op did that for me
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
lilmax:
Why generalising? smiley
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by chibwike(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

Exactly!
Online dating dnt work for me,not really my style.
you dont need it, you are not ugly
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

From experience

hian..
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by marieolae(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Mzgracie:

From experience
not really, I just think there's more advantages to it
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by lilmax(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Why generalising? smiley
okay maybe 92%
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by DeeBoiyy: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
i think the op did that for me
well then, great!
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Am seeing some love starved peeps on here,#anyway that's non of my business,continues drinking tea.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by chibwike(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Am seeing some love starved peeps on here,#anyway that's non of my business,continues drinking tea.
u no dey follow find love here?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2015
lilmax:
okay maybe 92%
E.g? undecided
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
its all phantasmagoria..bruv
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by marieolae(f): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2015
chibwike:
its unrealistic......you can't just fall in love with someome, with the way the person replies posts...the person't attitude here...or even the person's Dp.....in nairaland we seem so close to each oda...buh in reality we are far far away 4rm each other.....most times when u fall for someone witawt meeting the person....u ve carved a picture in ur mind on how the person wud look like....and there are chances that u mit meet the person and see a different thing.....the latest VN we did here..made me realise that...some people might not just be the way..we are picturing them......i think have said enuf...marieolae
What is unrealistic about it? At the end of the day you're dealing with real people behind the internet. I agree with you that some people live fake lives on the net, but chances are if u get to know the person thoroughly, you'll be dealing with a real personality. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages. This is just my opinion.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by marieolae(f): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2015
dnt mind him
chibwike:
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
dnt mind him
if I catch u Marian..
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by marieolae(f): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2015
kk
Unibenstudent:
if I catch u Marian..
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
kk
kk for king of kings abi,anyway I see u today for pekhams.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by sheffyUTD(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2015
That low mileage aspect got me rolling grin grin
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
love is found best on nairaland
isn't it obvious?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by zyzxx(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Is this real?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Kenneth205(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm, olryt.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2015
zyzxx:
Is this real?
No..it's fake. undecided
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by zyzxx(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Don't mind them.
maybe dats true
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2015
zyzxx:
maybe dats true
Funny grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Arab Twerkek Shocks People During Sallah Celebration (video) / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently / 10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.