Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) (7412 Views)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
laplace12:
8.You can filter the dumb ones.
I don't wish to call anyone dumb but if you are allergic to such females Nairaland can help you spot them early before their catfish DP starts playing tricks on your mind. Just visit her profile, click on the previous posts, the hint is there wink

9. You can save yourself some intellectual embarrassment.
Intellectual embarrassment is when a lady sees you as dumb. Bro, if your IQ is not too impressive, Nairaland can help you tell from afar the ladies that are smarter than so you can humbly steer clear. It is not fear, it is caution. Any lady that is smarter than you will surely see you as dumb and you won't like the embarrassment that will follow undecided

10. You can re-incarnate wink
Nairaland gives you the privilege to voluntarily die and come back to life in few minutes. If you started out as an annoying guy and you noticed you are no longer popular among the ladies, you can try this out. All you need to do is deactivate, re-register with a new moniker and start talking like a gentleman. Bro, you will become a fresh hot dude wink

Point 8: You can still spot a dumb chick on the real life. All you need do is, strike a conversation with her. How are we even not sure some ladies on here get to copy and paste heavy grammars just to appear smart? A conversation on the real life solves that dirty puzzle.

Point 9: The real life offers the dumbest dude the chance of dating the most intelligent lady. There could be other features that appeals to her other than being smart. You can't get that online.

Point 10: Re-incarnation? A come back that would have you speaking more grammars just to appear cool? This is stale. On the real life, you get to change your looks, your clothes, your approach in the date game. Your self-esteem gets to receive a huge lift There wouldn't be a need for the deadly word 're-incarnation', it would now be repackaging wink
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Online relationship is my best.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by chimerase2: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Leme chip in some fins
I hv red pples comment here on their various opinon abt this online dating of a thing
I saw marieloe's opinon
Also saw kristina1's opinon
Dats for de females
Den for the males chibwke also made a point

I once had an online friend dos days wen der was 2go, I was sooo loved by dis beauitful yellow damsel she could call me for 20 mins laughing, gisting and talking to me she was so caring and all smiles
For 1 year I didn't see her meanwhile I was in skul den while she was in aba
One thing led to other she travelled to Togo shocked
Yet she kept calling me telling me how much she will love to be with me and all dat
But me deep inside me de distance was toooo much somethings I had to cry knowing dat I won't see dis gal but unfortunately she is married nw without even seeing her

I also found out dat young gals in their teens love online relationship like marieloe, reason only knwn to her and any other gal supporting her too is in her path
They just want to fall in true love with care passion and the likes and it is from online relationship they will get it weda the bois involved pretends or not
Note: online relationship works sometimes but distance is an inhibitor to the relationship both in the presence of call and chat
And for u to surmount the distance relationship u have to have cash dat can make u visit the gal or guy anytime u guys deems it fit to visit if u two re financially handicap, distance relationship can neva work

Then to other gals dat don't support it
Believe u me I just dnt knw why de dnt cus the knw the fin is nearly impossible

Like now amu in owerri, it will be very very difficult for me to date somebody in borno shocked embarassed

Chibkwe has maybe tried dis relationship and saw dat it can't work dats why he is against it grin
Bro na true u talk jare e no easy
Initially I though I wouldn't pm any gal or start up a chat but hey I couldn't handle it
Just becos of this same issue becos amu de emotional type

Pls dnt judge me by ma ways on romance sextion grin

Reason why amu been rude or been wierd sometimes is becos I want to scare de female folks away from me grin
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by 1one: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Just here to read comments.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by bolliejay(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
laplace12:
This thread is for guys that are searching for true love smiley

Many of us never thought we would search, we thought we would just pick cheesy

So here are the reasons I think Nairaland is the best place to catch that dream sister.

1. Ladies are more accessible here.
It doesn't necessarily mean they have to reply your PMs, but you got a chance to interact with different ladies on daily basis. You can decide to take the convo to the next level if you so desire. If you are still a student with many campus chicks around, you probably won't appreciate this.

2. Real personality is revealed here.
This is a faceless forum and people don't pretend much here, simply because they are 'faceless'. So you got a chance to see the real person before seeing the 'packaging' smiley

3. It is a game of number and you got the advantage.
With Nairaland you are no longer limited to only 3 or 4 single sisters in your church or place of work. You are exposed to a pool of ladies with different varieties to fish from. Even when the old ones are getting stale, newbies are registering everyday and the supply continues undecided

4. It is more economical here.
It costs only a few mb and you are already in the market. You don't need to spend money on petrol jumping from place to place just to meet and interact with ladies.

5. you can effectively stalk your crush.
Yes, seun has made it so and it shall remain so. Just hit the follow button and you are right behind her whether she feels good about it or not. Well, there is the deactivation button for her undecided

6. You can read her moral compass.
If you are looking for virgins, secondary virgins or only interested in women with low mileage, Nairaland can help you. You can visit the link below to understand how this works undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2053645/top-10-female-romancelanders-most

7. You can know her family background from Nairaland.
I know you never thought about this but it is a reality. Just take a trip to diary section and read people write their life history online. If the Babe has a diary, your job is half-done. You don't need to send your village elders to enquirer about her background, you can hear from the horses mouth.

8. You can filter the dumb ones.
I don't wish to call anyone dumb but if you are allergic to such females Nairaland can help you spot them early before their catfish DP starts playing tricks on your mind. Just visit her profile, click on the previous posts, the hint is there wink

9. You can save yourself some intellectual embarrassment.
Intellectual embarrassment is when a lady sees you as dumb. Bro, if your IQ is not too impressive, Nairaland can help you tell from afar the ladies that are smarter than so you can humbly steer clear. It is not fear, it is caution. Any lady that is smarter than you will surely see you as dumb and you won't like the embarrassment that will follow undecided

10. You can re-incarnate wink
Nairaland gives you the privilege to voluntarily die and come back to life in few minutes. If you started out as an annoying guy and you noticed you are no longer popular among the ladies, you can try this out. All you need to do is deactivate, re-register with a new moniker and start talking like a gentleman. Bro, you will become a fresh hot dude wink

Interesting!
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Richiy(f): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
runzlord:
ive been on nairaland for 3 years and the only girl i dated, deactivated her acct before she even knew i exist. And created a new acct months after our break up! So technically ive not even a female close friend on nairaland.

Who ask you:-P
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Sehindemi(f): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
that's so stereotypical.
shocked
@ Ur siggy,
U mean ur own new year z still in advance??
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sehindemi:

shocked
@ Ur siggy,
U mean ur own new year z still in advance??
I don't even get how that concerns u sehidemi? tongue
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Sehindemi(f): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I don't even get how that concerns u sehidemi? tongue
Laughzz..
Na wa 4 U o.

It doesn't concern me though!

Buh wait,
Sehindemi...not Sehidemi
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sehindemi:

Laughzz..
Na wa 4 U o.

It doesn't concern me though!

Buh wait,
Sehindemi...not Sehidemi
ok,anywayz I am sorta lazy to update that damned siggy,,am in 2015,or is it signature that determine if am in 2015 or not?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by lasheez(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lets not generalize and look at the bigger picture.It is quite possible to meet here and fall in love but you just have to give love a chance.For some,they could meet on the plane,some in an eatery,others through a friend and even still as enemies but what happens at the end is the power of attraction and the reason behind that is that you made this happen by building that thought in your mind of the kind of person you like to meet,his look,his person and so on but then this will only come to fruition if you give that person a chance in your life like forums like this.You can start by replying PMs and getting to know the person.So yes it is possible.I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Sehindemi(f): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,anywayz I am sorta lazy to update that damned siggy,,am in 2015,or is it signature that determine if am in 2015 or not?
U know pple like U av difft lifestyles,
Ur siggy mit actually be determinin d year U're in presently...#lolz
#Just predictin

*took to my heels*
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sehindemi:

U know pple like U av difft lifestyles,
Ur siggy mit actually be determinin d year U're in presently...#lolz
#Just predictin

*took to my heels*

ifa catch u ,anyway I have updated it,,now that's what's up cool
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Online relationship is my best.
so far it's not on Nl where bubble fit bust. right?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

so far it's not on Nl where bubble fit bust. right?
hmm......bubble fit bust? There will be an answer to that soon i guess. I'm gonna start one here on nairaland i guess.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Richiy:

Who ask you:-P
hey i was just saying my mind. And why do u so much look like someone i knw?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by mako007(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
love is found best on nairaland
i envy all una, so people find luv here, when I can't even make a frnd.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
hmm......bubble fit bust? There will be an answer to that soon i guess. I'm gonna start one here on nairaland i guess.
grin
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

grin
are u taken already?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
are u taken already?
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

yes
I give up on Relationship on Nairaland.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
I give up on Relationship on Nairaland.
grin
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

grin
Sure.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Yusphull(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
mako007:
i envy all una, so people find luv here, when I can't even make a frnd.

That means you need to change some things in you...

Look inward for that thing that people do complain about in you, when yu figure that one out and yo mak all the necessary amendment then you can now come back here and make a lot of fwends... #shalom#

Thank me later... wink
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Yusphull(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Missmossy:
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

Till when
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by mako007(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yusphull:

That means you need to change some things in you...

Look inward for that thing that people do complain about in you, when yu figure that one out and yo mak all the necessary amendment then you can now come back here and make a lot of fwends... #shalom#

Thank me later... wink
lol, thanks for ur concern , really appreciated, buh I meant making real pals here, for the real world outside, I'm yet to find a more lovable personality than mine. cheesy
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Yusphull(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

Exactly!
Online dating dnt work for me,not really my style.

How many have you tried ?? tongue
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yusphull:

How many have you tried ?? tongue
It wl not work for me sha
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Yusphull(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
mako007:
lol, thanks for ur concern , really appreciated, buh I meant making real pals here, for the real world outside, I'm yet to find a more lovable personality than mine. cheesy

ehn ehn... Are you kidding me?? I'm more loveable and caring than you ooo ....

Now you see one... wink
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by mako007(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yusphull:

ehn ehn... Are you kidding me?? I'm more loveable and caring than you ooo ....

Now you see one... wink
bro so you think o.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Yusphull(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
love is found best on nairaland

Wagbayi jooor.... You r mouthed wink wink
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by mako007(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
mako007:
bro so you think o, you see back up my claims, I av a frnd all his babes are into me buh unto paddy level I can't dem, d dude is richer, in short finer, buh wen it cums to fun and good loving I be oga boss, ain't prouding , lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Akwa Ibom Girls Have Big Clit? / You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) / Ayra Starr Showcased Her Small Breast And Small Yansh In Rush Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.