Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) (7411 Views)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by zyzxx(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

No..it's fake. undecided
tongue
are u telling me u can't date online?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
zyzxx:
tongue
are u telling me u can't date online?
There are many to date offline. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by zyzxx(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

There are many to date offline. lipsrsealed
hmmm,
it means nothing,
do u no where mr right is?
Maybe he is here on NL tongue
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by mirexxx(f): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
Dnt forget the fact that,many nl girls dnt date online.
how would u know that
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by mirexxx(f): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
love is found best on nairaland
guess u alredi found 1 urself
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
zyzxx:
hmmm,
it means nothing,
do u no where mr right is?
Maybe he is here on NL tongue
I would rather prefer to meet him offline. grin
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by laplace12(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

You Can meet him here and take him offline smiley
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by zyzxx(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

cheesy actually u will end up meeting offline thou.
NL could be d starting point tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
laplace12:

You Can meet him here and take him offline smiley
I have only met him offline.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by lilmax(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

E.g? undecided
too many
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by UjSizzle(f): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
What a list!! grin

No.7 (stalking diaries) is actually funny. OP it's like you've not seen people who are sharpening their fictional story telling skills eh? tongue
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by jaybee3(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
UjSizzle:
What a list!! grin

No.7 (stalking diaries) is actually funny. OP it's like you've not seen people who are sharpening their fictional story telling skills eh? tongue

For guys only!

no come spoil show for us hunters abegi
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by laplace12(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

I have only met him offline.

Goodluck then smiley
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by UjSizzle(f): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

For guys only!

no come spoil show for us hunters abegi
Booboo you still dey hunt? Nawa oo and here I was thinking you hung your boots after shooting me sad

tongue My God is watching you in HD.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by jaybee3(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Booboo you still dey hunt? Nawa oo and here I was thinking you hung your boots after shooting me sad

tongue My God is watching you in HD.
Let's just conclude i'm still in a sober mood jare...
Jay Dee been making awon bois misyarn from the turn of the century

I wanted to write *Awon" instead of *Us*

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by UjSizzle(f): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Let's just conclude i'm still in a sober mood jare...
Jay Dee been making awon bois misyarn from the turn of the century

I wanted to write *Awon" instead of *Us*

grin grin grin grin
Uh huh someone's been popping cheesy

Okay nice save, I forgive you kiss
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Harmvirus(f): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by jaybee3(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Uh huh someone's been popping cheesy

Okay nice save, I forgive you kiss
Thanks darling

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Janeify(f): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
spanzed:
u can try it u won't regret such!!!but make sure you do it with the right guy...As time goes on u can start seeing each other physically that's if you truly feel the same for him...
Thanks .
smiley
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Janeify(f): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
nahh its not even about online relationships, because defintely you'll end up meeting the person behind the screen. NL could just be a good foundation.
You're right but it's stressful o
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by LillyAnne(f): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
love is found best on nairaland
Sexkillz and Ogugua readily come to mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Online dating is unreliable,what is the assurance that ur partner wont find someone better than you online.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
I'm here to read comments.
you never still read finish?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
Online dating is unreliable,what is the assurance that ur partner wont find someone better than you online.
why u take down ur pics though?
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

Exactly!
People can disguised their attitude online,you only see the version they claim to be.

1 Like

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
ive been on nairaland for 3 years and the only girl i dated, deactivated her acct before she even knew i exist. And created a new acct months after our break up! So technically ive not even a female close friend on nairaland.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why u take down ur pics though?
Nothin...jux feel like doin it
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by ProfGday(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Women with low mileage ? I felt a cold shiver down my spine.... What is wrong with 21st century African women?

Pls keep that thing 4 a man u can call ur own!
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Missmossy(f): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
laplace12:
This thread is for guys that are searching for true love smiley

Many of us never thought we would search, we thought we would just pick cheesy

So here are the reasons I think Nairaland is the best place to catch that dream sister.

1. Ladies are more accessible here.
It doesn't necessarily mean they have to reply your PMs, but you got a chance to interact with different ladies on daily basis. You can decide to take the convo to the next level if you so desire. If you are still a student with many campus chicks around, you probably won't appreciate this.

2. Real personality is revealed here.
This is a faceless forum and people don't pretend much here simply because they are 'faceless'. So you got a chance to see the real person before seeing the 'packaging' smiley

3. It is a game of number and you got the advantage.
With Nairaland you are no longer limited to only 3 or 4 single sisters in your church or place of work. You are exposed to a pool of ladies of different varieties to fish from. Even when the old ones are getting stale, newbies are registering everyday and the supply continues undecided

4. It is more economical here.
It costs only a few mb and you are already in the market. You don't need to spend money on petrol jumping from place to place just to meet and interact with ladies.

5. you can effectively stalk your crush.
Yes, seun has made it so and it shall remain so. Just hit the follow button and you are right behind her whether she feels good about it or not. Well, there is the deactivation button for her undecided

6. You can read her moral compass.
If you are looking for virgins, secondary virgins or only interested in women with low mileage, Nairaland can help you. You can visit the link below to understand how this works undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2053645/top-10-female-romancelanders-most

7. You can know her family background from Nairaland.
I know you never thought about this but it is a reality. Just take a trip to diary section and read people write their life history online. If the Babe has a diary, your job is half-done. You don't need to send your village elders to enquirer about her background, you can hear from the horses mouth.

8. You can filter the dumb ones.
I don't wish to call anyone dumb but if you are allergic to such females Nairaland can help you spot them early before their catfish DP starts playing tricks on your mind. Just visit her profile, click on the previous posts, the hint is there wink

9. You can save yourself some intellectual embarrassment.
Intellectual embarrassment is when a lady sees you as dumb. Bro, if your IQ is not too impressive, Nairaland can help you tell from afar the ladies that are smarter than so you can humbly steer clear. It is not fear, it is caution. Any lady that is smarter than you will surely see you as dumb and you won't like the embarrassment that will follow undecided

10. You can re-incarnate wink
Nairaland gives you the privilege to voluntarily die and come back to life in few minutes. If you started out as an annoying guy and you noticed you are no longer popular among the ladies, you can try this out. All you need to do is deactivate, re-register with a new moniker and start talking like a gentleman. Bro, you will become a fresh hot dude wink

How about delivering some counters here?

Point 1: Ladies aren't more accessible online, that's quite a myopic assertion to make. There are thousands of ladies to interract with at our homes, offices, schools, churches, open grounds, streets etc.

Point 2: Real personality aren't revealed here. Most people you meet online are a mere facade of whom you really think they are. That Mrs A has got her gender status reading 'female' doesn't necessarily make her a female, she might just be a he that is having fun online.

Point 3: I reiterate, ladies are more accessible on the real life and the supply is enormous.

Point 4: There are reasons why some commodities are way cheaper than the others in a mart. Most top ladies who're worth the chase hardly have a time to spend online. They're either pursuing a course or holding down a project. You'd need more than an MB to get closer to them.

Point 5: NL offers you the chance of stalking your crush and getting tired of the act. It's not worth it.

Point 6: Read her moral what? This is laughable at best. I can't possibly believe you're a saint cos I read online that you're a saint, we're not that gullible. On the real life, the way she carries herself, her beliefs, her choice of wears, the kinda friends she keeps et al goes a long way to tell you how morally upright she is.

Point 7: This is another form of stalking and in some ways cowardice. Getting an info from an indirect manner. Just a chit-chat with her on the real life, and you've got all you need to know.

To be Continued. . .
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
LillyAnne:
Sexkillz and Ogugua readily come to mind. cheesy
yeah. Those were the best couple of nairaland.
Re: 10 Top Reasons To Find Love On Nairaland (For Guys) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
but in reality chances of meeting them in person is 5%
very correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / Man Gets Stuck With A Soldier's Wife While Chopping Her (pics,video) / She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.