Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,035 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (62824 Views)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by chibwike(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
tpiasb2009:

are you sure?

na only "ha! na tpia fit you!" go dey there.

followed by the deniles, "haba! You nor like me at all, why you dey dash me tpia!"

we await!
what re u saying

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by nikkflexible(f): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is going to be interesting

** Spreads my banana leaves here**
you are always spreading your banana leaves on threads like this....you go like gbeborun gan o cheesy
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by clevvermind(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Let me just watch the show.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
nikkflexible:
you are always spreading your banana leaves on threads like this....you go like gbeborun gan o cheesy
translate gbe gborun to English jare.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by kika23(f): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lmao....

Mrcork

Mrcork

Mrcork
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by MrCork: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
kika23:
Lmao....

Mrcork

Mrcork

Mrcork

^^^^ wifey material...she clearly has taste.... that's what we talkin about!! wink

8 Likes

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mrcork and no one else. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by kika23(f): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ wifey material...she clearly has taste.... that's what we talkin about!! wink

wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by LewisO: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hold on! Let me glance at this newspaper and read
the ladies comments! cool
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by MrCork: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
MzPreshie:
Kulboy- Handsome hunk
Lilo2hot- He's hot
Tosyne2much- His intelligent posts.
Naijaboiy- He's smart too, and friendly.

^^^^village gyal...they usualy go for the mechanic loookin type... she aint even light skin angry

11 Likes

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by tosyne2much(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
nikkflexible:
ehn now.. Gbeborun lo daa ju jawe wink
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Lordmykel(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
tpiasb2009:
Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
unfortunately Jesus Christ is not a Nairalander :/
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by cutieberie1(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much
kulboy
djeezy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by tpiasb2009: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lordmykel:

He very much is.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by MrCork: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:
Mrcork and no one else. grin

^^yea....She clearly looooks like Beyansi.. .. Truss me ...she gots GR8 tatse!! wink

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by ireneony(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
none
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Rapsainot(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lordmykel:

grin
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
MrCork:

^^yea....She clearly looooks like Beyansi.. .. Truss me ...she gots GR8 tatse!! wink
You're funny especially the way you type. grin Even though it's done on purpose.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Enegod(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
tpiasb2009:
Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Is this what u usually say when someone is yanshing u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^village gyal...they usualy go for the mechanic loookin type... she aint even light skin angry
Lol...
Hating cause I didn't call you? Sha go on, it's allowed tongue
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by prettyjo(f): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
just observing
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
none
y na.... don't fall my hand in d presence of nearly 100000 pple or even more...!!! U know say me likey!!!
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by tpiasb2009: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Afrok(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hehe... Why Una ladies wey dey dis section like to dey spoil some guy's mood even for new year? shocked. Op tell me how do U want guys who are looking for love on nairaland to feel if their names wasn't mentioned in ur list and other ladies lists? undecided.

If ur name no appear on any list by the ladies, don't boil, vex or be perturbed coz not everything that is real becomes a reality wink.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by dre11(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
prettyjo:
just observing
Can't date me for real. Huh...hello, don't fear you take it for real i take it for fake. I am just trying to do the costing. You know, i am not going to put what i can't let go.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by 9Too: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
MrCork:

funny dude, guy come back n take your stand, you be real comedian.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by 9Too: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
MrCork:

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by prettyjo(f): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
mynairatime:
Can't date me for real. Huh...hello, don't fear you take it for real i take it for fake. I am just trying to do the costing. You know, i am not going to put what i can't let go.
lipsrsealed hmmmm...
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
*sobs** I lost my Thread .. https://www.nairaland.com/2073074/guys-mention-3-nairalanders-youll .. Sha Back to the Matter.. *hope I'm not too late to spread my mat **
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
No one mentioned my moniker.... sad its not fair...
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Natasha2(f): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
*sobs** I lost my Thread .. https://www.nairaland.com/2073074/guys-mention-3-nairalanders-youll .. Sha Back to the Matter.. *hope I'm not too late to spread my mat **

tongue tongue

MODS grin grin [size=1pt]do mods now close counter threads?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.