Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (62794 Views)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
Hmmmm....ds is not a small shidren sontn*rmvs eye glass, rubs eyes n put glasses bk on*
ur signature got me thinking.

Thanks for dt message.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
u 4 comot dt link sha

Onegbe
I dey try to say na dangerous crush be that oh..
Unibenstudent:
anyway sha,he is not even the online type bae,that kind of offline guy can keep ur soul pending,I swear to god,I notice Val doesn't trend again..because of his absence and if u get his number through whatever way,ur calls will clash with his main chicks line,and the chick will be like who is the chick disturbing you..and Val will say she just been pestering me,,

shocked shocked
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by whizqueen(f): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
So pple dey love for nairaland shocked
Like seriously
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I dey try to say na dangerous crush be that oh..
Lol
D 1 u had on her wasn't dangerous too ni?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
u 4 comot dt link sha

Onegbe
Exactly!
Tel him o
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
whizqueen:
So pple dey love for nairaland shocked
Like seriously
dey there na grin
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by naijaboiy: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anyway now he will be like "so confused his real girlfriend in real life is so into him and Kristina1 is now going ballistic on crush on him..do the maths ,anyway am ur soldier ,u can crush even on naijaboiy, I will guard u bae..
Oga what are you saying
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by JoeCutie(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

You know now

I have an idea
I don't know.

Oh, you have an idea? Wow! Lemme hear it. smiley
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
a pm will do n u continue on bbm or whatsapp

Ionno much on dx tho. I think mar!eolae will have sth to say abt dx
Tanx alot
I rily appreciate
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

shocked shocked
anyway sha,,life is like that,,so think twice before u make a move,don't let ur androgen make decisions,allow ur brain to decide though,,Val is offline that's to say ,he is currently on Facebook or twitter,he doesn't give a damn if someone cares for him on nairaland,and now u are looking for a right timing to hit on him,but he is already doing things on other places# he be fine boy too,fine boy no dey slack.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Lisaflex(f): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
ur signature got me thinking.

Thanks for dt message.
yw

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga what are you saying
me sef no know oh.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by naijaboiy: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anyway sha,he is not even the online type bae,that kind of offline guy can keep ur soul pending,I swear to god,I notice Val doesn't trend again..because of his absence and if u get his number through whatever way,ur calls will clash with his main chicks line,and the chick will be like who is the chick disturbing you..and Val will say she just been pestering me,,
Oga Unibenstudent,,what exactly are you doing?

Trying to kill the feelings or what

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol
D 1 u had on her wasn't dangerous too ni?
nah,@ least she dey online and we understand ourselves.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

U shuld understand why the similey.
I understand
Yours is still better,mine is worst embarassed
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

Tanx alot
I rily appreciate
Uwc

Na my ministry grin
naijaboiy:

something like that but its all good.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anyway sha,,life is like that,,so think twice before u make a move,don't let ur androgen make decisions,allow ur brain to decide though,,Val is offline that's to say ,he is currently on Facebook or twitter,he doesn't give a damn if someone cares for him on nairaland,and now u are looking for a right timing to hit on him,but he is already doing things on other places# he be fine boy too,fine boy no dey slack.
You sound pained,plus you so pathetic...aarggh
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
nah,@ least she dey online and we understand ourselves.
cheesy cheesy
I hail o
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tell him o
He z takin it personal
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

You sound pained,plus you so pathetic...aarggh
well,sorry about that am not pained sha but I am just saying that's whatsup.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
see how man dey protect his own interest. grin
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by whizqueen(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
dey there na grin

Omo i jes they observe. **arms crossed**
AgapeCharis:
Uwc

Na my ministry grin
church ministry abi?? cheesy
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

u self don waka come.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Swthrt,see drama o
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
I hail o
u don run from ekpoma?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

church ministry abi?? cheesy
Lol
Sha, anything u wna do don't forget ur self worth o
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by whizqueen(f): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Tis love strong o shocked kai
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by naijaboiy: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
something like that but its all good.
You're only killing your chances.

Person wey go like you go like you undecided
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol Why u dey shy ni
Na you dey make me shy noni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.