Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (62803 Views)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Princezoi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

I doubt. tongue
issoriat!!!!, i thought as much.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

Abeg modify his name pls

he z not online now
anyway now he will be like "so confused his real girlfriend in real life is so into him and Kristina1 is now going ballistic on crush on him..do the maths ,anyway am ur soldier ,u can crush even on naijaboiy, I will guard u bae..
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Rhetorical Question Ni? grin
Lol
Oya ans
Only if wetin?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Natasha2:

Now that you have volunteered to buy, use your church mind add chicken and ice cream, na beg I dey beg grin

Yes na, you don't need to ask grin
what of barbecue...and barcadi
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
I won't sleep in so far as you're still awake.

You don't want to give me my Xmas or New year gifts... embarassed
You makin me blush o

how am i goin to send it?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

Yea
He created a thread "make ur crush known",and he mentioned her.name
chances are he didn't really mean it
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Oya ans
Only if wetin?
That Would be a gist for 2moro... **yawns**Gotta Sleep.... Guy lock Those Doors Oh... I no need mosquitoes Here oh
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
manmade:
one of the 3 guys listed above is the owner of the Op moniker , If u doubt me check the date Op was registered ,naija guys using mind controlling tricks since 1800
lol...i think it's the middle moniker.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by JoeCutie(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

You makin me blush o

how am i goin to send it?
How am I making you blush?

You should know how to send it na.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anyway now he will be like "so confused his real girlfriend in real life is so into him and K is now going ballistic on crush on him..do the maths ,anyway am ur soldier ,u can crush even on naijaboiy, I will guard u bae..
Am nt crushn on naijaboiy
From tallesty1 to chibwike to naijaboiy
hian! walahi,you get problem
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
That Would be a gist for 2moro... **yawns**Gotta Sleep.... Guy lock Those Doors Oh... I no need mosquitoes Here oh
I first knw say na sleep dey ur eye grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

embarassed
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
chances are he didn't really mean it
I pray so.
I really like him
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

ok sha,,I grab sha,there is no way Val won't know because he must have seen all the mentions ,there must be 1 unmodified,
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
How am I making you blush?

You should know how to send it na.
You know now

I have an idea
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

I pray so.
I really like him
wow!!
Maybe u should show some greenlight

Its better u knw wat to do with d like u like him rather dan keeping it crude inside u. So dt if its to discard it, u'lld knw
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok sha,,I grab sha,there is no way Val won't know because he must have seen all the mentions ,there must be 1 unmodified,
I neva mentioned his name in the former thread,,i only give a tip.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
justwise:

Lol...the topic is about ladies...so I'm just reading through.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

I neva mentioned his name in the former thread,,i only give a tip.
anyway sha,are u aware he is dating?
AgapeCharis:
wow!!
Maybe u should show some greenlight

Its better u knw wat to do with d like u like him rather dan keeping it crude inside u. So dt if its to discard it, u'lld knw
How do i go abt the green light without being cheap?
This particular 'Clique/Group' on nairaland shaa.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anyway sha,are u aware he is dating?
I guess so
Atleast itz an old thread
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:

embarassed
Dnt mind him jhor
He thinks i have a crush on those guys.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

How do i go abt the green light without being cheap?
a pm will do n u continue on bbm or whatsapp

Ionno much on dx tho. I think mar!eolae will have sth to say abt dx
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

I guess so
Atleast itz an old thread
anyway sha,he is not even the online type bae,that kind of offline guy can keep ur soul pending,I swear to god,I notice Val doesn't trend again..because of his absence and if u get his number through whatever way,ur calls will clash with his main chicks line,and the chick will be like who is the chick disturbing you..and Val will say she just been pestering me,,
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Lisaflex(f): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmm....ds is not a small shidren sontn*rmvs eye glass, rubs eyes n put glasses bk on*
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
www.nairaland.c
@Kristina1
grin grin grin
Bad boy
U dey use style talk who d guy b
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:

Dnt mind him jhor
He thinks i have a crush on those guys.
U shuld understand why the similey.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin
Bad boy
U dey use style talk who d guy b
owain,this no be small something.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
owain,this no be small something.
u 4 comot dt link sha

Onegbe
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
MissShakira
Already booked but will make space 4 u if u ar......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.