Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (63400 Views)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2015
[size=13pt]when will this season 1 end and let's go into season2 though?
[/size]
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Dorisbest(f): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks miss wink
Is somebody's head swelling
undecided
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

I just dont want to lose my self-worth
I understand............
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Richiy(f): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
My eyes are itching to read your own oo.

Keep dodging my mentions..

Hahaha...nwamchinaka.

I no just fit type am. It would make me feel somehow. Rather, I'd let you know somehow.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

I sure say e go don find out by now. Don't worry, he will do the needful. Just whisper to me sha wink wink
I pray so o

He z not even online sef

no wahala,i wl keep u posted
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Richiy(f): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Ujsizzle, by the power invested in me since the day I read your dairy, show forth and reveal to us the Nairalander(s).
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by dnacrystal: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2015
I have just two: tosyne.2much and dje.ezy cheesy.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

Hahaha...nwamchinaka.

I no just fit type am. It would make me feel somehow. Rather, I'd let you know somehow.
Why all of unah dey fear like this?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2015
[size=13pt]VickyyB the way u love a person is very scary .
[/size]
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2015
dnacrystal:
I have just two: tosyne.2much and dje.ezy cheesy.
I didn't make Your list.. *sobs*..
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Richiy(f): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why all of unah dey fear like this?

With the unpredictability of Nairaland guys, its good to be somehow cautious o
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

With the unpredictability of Nairaland guys, its good to be somehow cautious o
See excuse, humans in general are unpredictable so that's not an excuse.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Richiy(f): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
See excuse, humans in general are unpredictable so that's not an excuse.

Some humans generally are more sensitive than others.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

And he z taken

But atleast,he didnt know abt it

unlike this one that wl be feelin lyk a king now
Lol @first paragraph.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:
what caused the problem
I did
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[size=13pt]VickyyB the way u love a person is very scary .
[/size]
Meaning?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

grin
grin
He x jux jealous
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

Meaning?
[size=13pt]seriously you won't like to get your mind bombed by the truth
[/size]
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

I did
Have you apologised?... In cases where love is involved.. I wouldn't say its compulsory that the wrong person should apologise first. Apologising Doesn't mean that you're wrong it just means you value Your relationship more than Your Emails. But since you caused the problem.. Do the needful
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:

Some humans generally are more sensitive than others.
Yea................. And you can know them by their comments.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

Lol @first paragraph.
Anything can happen jhor

Bur,u shld atleast let him know

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[size=13pt]seriously you won't like to get your mind bombed by the truth
[/size]
Say it
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by TrishaP(f): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Na wa o!! Kristina1 , unibenn, richiy, tallesty and the rest I have a movie director on hold waiting till you guys are ready to act a movie.

By the way, are guys also feeling the harmattan. For a second I thought the harmattan had gone but looks like it came with its family this morning. (Freezing over here)
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by cooljoe(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Medunah:
aYaM coMinG
beta pick me o. Gud mawnin every1. Hwz d hauz bin, bin a yle
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:
Have you apologised?... In cases where love is involved.. I wouldn't say its compulsory that the wrong person should apologise first. Apologising Doesn't mean that you're wrong it just means you value Your relationship more than Your Emails. But since you caused the problem.. Do the needful
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by UjSizzle(f): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:
Ujsizzle, by the power invested in me since the day I read your dairy, show forth and reveal to us the Nairalander(s).
Only three? shocked
I've met more than three na sad

P.S I still have a girl crush on Oga Naptu2. Don't tell him please embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

Say it
[size=13pt]hope u are not quick to even forgetting the paralel lines comment by naijabo.iy,,that's what I call a knock off(parallel lines never meet,unless u force the lines to meet)
[/size]
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2015
TrishaP:
Na wa o!! Kristina1 , unibenn, richiy, tallesty and the rest I have a movie director on hold waiting till you guys are ready to act a movie.

By the way, are guys also feeling the harmattan. For a second I thought the harmattan had gone but looks like it came with its family this morning. (Freezing over here)
this is a true life story boo.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Medunah: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2015
cooljoe:
beta pick me o. Gud mawnin every1. Hwz d hauz bin, bin a yle
lol gudmawnin, where u bin?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by chibwike(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[size=13pt]hope u are not quick to even forgetting the paralel lines comment by naijabo.iy,,that's what I call a knock off(parallel lines never meet,unless u force the lines to meet)
[/size]
You too dey talk....has in...anyhow
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by JoeCutie(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

Good morni cutie
Morning, beautiful. smiley
How was your night?

So you said you have an idea on how to send me my gifts? I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[/size]
I know embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.