Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,865 members, 7,866,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (63723 Views)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

Tanx alot.
my email is behaving somehow.
I wl pm u,once itz fixed
okay take care
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

I dey jare. Just on lowkey reading Fp threads you come dey mention me.

Wetin sup? undecided
I just dey watch film for here,we are almost entering season 2 here,now vickyyb claims she has a crush on u,that's why she was insulting u and throwing those her childish tantrums now,after that she changed gear to say is me she is crushing on,,like I am so speechless
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

Same here. smiley
and I think unibenstudent and Kristina will be the title of this new book,how do u see it?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

See how you are here doling out a shaky advice to her.

Do you know if her own crush may lead to true love?

Not all crushes are temporal abeg.

And kristina1 I think it's high time you bury this shìt. If you no wan send pm oya leave the guy.
Make you no dey disturb us about am when you know say you no go make move.

undecided
I don leave the guy alone sha.

if he z smart,he ought to see the greenlight since

i guess he z not interested sha,i no go kill myself on top guy matter

But i actually care abt him,i dnt think dat is goin to change.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by ROZZAYY(f): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Make I find trouble.
Here r dey-
Seun(cos he owns nland)
Jbluv(after I heard his vn, d voice mesmerized me)
Dre11(d boy is gud)
Kingtom(he is too bad, I like dem bad)
Xynerise( been crushing on my dad since I was 5)
Krispycash(he is absolutely loveable)
Fkmautos(too caring)
Pasqal09(he is sweet)
Truckpusher(cos em wahala too much)
Laykorn( poems can drive any woman insane)
Richdiamond(dat guy is looking for my trouble, he is wahala inclined)
Mytime3(can't bliv u 'f'd up)
Lordhugo!(He is just awesome)
Joseph1832(macho)
Mynd44(matured)
Therealmrstan(cos na em dey run fp)
If ur bf or husband name dey here note dat it is a slip of key.
Den d guys I will recommend my nland babes to date (cos dey r my babies, if I date dem I will be beating dem. Lol,
Naijaboiy
Tosyn2much
Ipledge
Chibwike
Kelving
Djeezy
Kulboy
Samflexxy
Englishmary
Holatin
Iceberylin
Beenkurmar
DaveP
Thanchu
Unfortunately I can't date any cos I'm taken by my Oga @ d top, anyone wit intentions of writing his name here on this thread be redy to face ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I just dey watch film for here,we are almost entering season 2 here,now vickyyb claims she has a crush on u,that's why she was insulting u and throwing those her childish tantrums now,after that she changed gear to say is me she is crushing on,,like I am so speechless
See lies. shocked undecided
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

And kristina1 I think it's high time you bury this shìt. If you no wan send pm oya leave the guy.

undecided
VickyyB:

Make i join crush on Val? lipsrsealed
Oya now.
He seems uninterested sha
I wl get over him with time
#hateful crush
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
All I'm Seeing Is Handsome, Handsome, Handsome.. OK Who Fine Pass Me For Nairaland grin grin
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

Unibenstudent:
VickyyB:

so what part of this is a lie? #am all eared
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by naijaboiy: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I just dey watch film for here,we are almost entering season 2 here,now Vickyyb claims she has a crush on u ,that's why she was insulting u and throwing those her childish tantrums now,after that she changed gear to say is me she is crushing on,,like I am so speechless
You Say
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
and I think unibenstudent and Kristina will be the title of this new book,how do u see it?
maybe grin
You like the girl but she ain't reciprocating.
What a thing! cheesy
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by joseph1832(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Rozzayy na 3 dem say make you name oh!.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

You Say
She has a crush on you...she cant help it./.itz called #hateful crush.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

You Say
no be small something she open Pandora box here yesternight..na u dey her mind all this while,,I no just wan mention Irene.ony because I suspect she is also seriously crushinh,,bro this ur jazz is unrivalled..
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

Oya now.
He seems uninterested sha
I wl get over him with time
#hateful crush
Unibenstudent likes you. Give him chance lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by ROZZAYY(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Rozzayy na 3 dem say make you name oh!.
3 too small na. I have a huge appetite!
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

maybe grin
You like the girl but she ain't reciprocating.
What a thing! cheesy
well I am going to get a plastic surgery to look like Val soon,,just watch out.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by joseph1832(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2015
ROZZAYY:

3 too small na. I have a huge appetite!
How could I have forgotten so soon. *wink*.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by naijaboiy: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

I don leave the guy alone sha.

if he z smart,he ought to see the greenlight since

i guess he z not interested sha,i no go kill myself on top guy matter

But i actually care abt him,i dnt think dat is goin to change.
how can he see the greenlight when he has not been active undecided

Well it's good you have moved on.

All these girls sef... undecided
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

She has a crush on you...she cant help it./.itz called #hateful crush.
...you and Unibenstudent would make a Great couple?.. Just give him a chance
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

Unibenstudent likes you. Give him chance lipsrsealed
I may think abt his case sha,only if you tell naijaboiy,ur burnin desire.
just let him know,i trust my brother,he no go fall ur hand
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
no be small something she open Pandora box here yesternight..na u dey her mind all this while,,I no just wan mention Irene.ony because I suspect she is also seriously crushinh,,bro this ur jazz is unrivalled..
now I no fit laugh finish gringrin

Really?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

I may think abt his case sha,only if you tell naijaboiy,ur burnin desire.
just let him know,i trust my brother,he no go fall ur hand
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:
...you and Unibenstudent would make a Great couple?.. Just give him a chance
Ttarh!
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Really?
For Sure Nah grin
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by joseph1832(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Crush, crush and crush. Am very assured that people still react to what they see! When the look deeper, they know all what they see its just a facade.
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Really?
I swear down,,anyway Marie.olae don already catch ur heart,,unless dey wanna be side chicks?
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by luigiajah(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

Ttarh!
... Rotfl grin.. Ok Oh.. Unibenstudent.. Over to you
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided

that's if the feeling is mutual dude, she mentioned him as someone she can date for real as the topic connotes. that i agree with but advicing her to send the guy a pm is totally out of it
What if she get played? Or the guy friend zone her. Have u stopped to think of how she will feel.
Get ur facts straight before u act the KIng kong. Mister
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Kristina1 & unibenstudent

What is going on here
Re: Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

lipsrsealed
I understnd
But just tell him,you wl be at peace,even if he z not interested.
Am so relieved now,since i lifted the burden from my shlder
it z gettin betterplus life z too short.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Never Been Approached By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.