Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online (43535 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by kamilous(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
I loaded dat digit and it enta, #200 has been credited to my account
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by queebeediva(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is how you no stingy guys. You don't want her to ask you of anytin yet if you invites her and she fall mugu you go chop open mouth insulting the babe say she is so cheap! Anyway babe wise up and lean how to be enterprenure so you won't be abused for asking airtime.
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
juianne95:
Wots ur job if not to provide tins..mind u,its minor tins(like credit) that counts grin grin

henhen.........
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
GOD.y didnt u make me a stingy being.........i wish i am stingy nd selfish
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
saxwizard:
1. BBM : when chatting with her. U will just see her message you "my subscription will expire tomorrow " whats my business with that?? Message her two days after she will stil be available but won't chat with u....she wants u to sub for her dats all.

2. WHATSAPP : After serious chatting you go just see am "I would love to continue chatting with you but my Mb is finished" so what make I do?? Be ready to send her card if u want the chat to continue.

3. 2GO : u go just see sum1 tell u "pls am currently on my way to see my mum in lagos she is sick bt am stranded along lagos - ibadan express way can u please send me credit so I can call her?" Ur mum sick u still get time to 2go?? Wetin u dey use browse? ?

Guys abi I lie
Please add any other formats u've seen or heard of.

Folks should stop porking cheap Ashawo run girls.
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by buoye1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
GIRL:send me a free text "pls call me i love u"

ME:Send her a free MTN text too "pls send me credit"

lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by fijiano202(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Una no dey sleep

Viewing this topic: macIB(m), fluxbush(f), Temismith, echeoluchi, chiane, nurez(m), magicfingers009, justjify(m), drburke(m), Dedewizzy(m), Vadel(m), kakakent, Admirabelle, emisun(m), flowbanus, faheezakin(m), achael(m), louis07(m), Arebdoullah, trinity85, nawtibownie(f), Godskidmidas(m), dickyg, faithgokz(f), ebixy(m), kolokolobi(m), saucyphil, bryneloo(m), cromz(m), lillaowow(m), bezimo(m), onoja12, suleiman16(m), CLEARINGAGENT, successnwa(f), No10(m), pwettyolly(f), phemswag, bcomputer101(m), Princephelar(m), Ithee(m), haywhy28(m) and 22 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Ithee(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Girl: please send me recharge card

Guy: 4523698478536

Girl: Oh! Thanks, which network is that?

Guy: "Cartoon Network"

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by magicfingers009: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Boy: Hi
Girl: Hello, I need credit Airtel N500. I can't go out cos its past 10pm and my estate gate is locked.
Boy: Dial *500#,to borrow credit. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Ithee(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2015
fijiano202:
Una no dey sleep

Viewing this topic: macIB(m), fluxbush(f), Temismith, echeoluchi, chiane, nurez(m), magicfingers009, justjify(m), drburke(m), Dedewizzy(m), Vadel(m), kakakent, Admirabelle, emisun(m), flowbanus, faheezakin(m), achael(m), louis07(m), Arebdoullah, trinity85, nawtibownie(f), Godskidmidas(m), dickyg, faithgokz(f), ebixy(m), kolokolobi(m), saucyphil, bryneloo(m), cromz(m), lillaowow(m), bezimo(m), onoja12, suleiman16(m), CLEARINGAGENT, successnwa(f), No10(m), pwettyolly(f), phemswag, bcomputer101(m), Princephelar(m), Ithee(m), haywhy28(m) and 22 guest(s)
you wan chop bajinatu abi
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by tola9ja: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2015
This is a picture of Chief Femi Fani Kayode and his british college girl friend Susan Hunt in Kelly College, UK. Femi oh....back in the days!

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2015
What a thread!
What a way to beg for credit?

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2015
StealthyMe:
Lady - Im really enjoying our chat.Unfortunately,my subscription will expire any minute from now sad

Me - Ehhya...Don't worry we will continue when you re-subscribe grin

Small Children...e don tey wey we don dey scope cheesy
lol .... na so one ogbanje added me on Facebook n we begin chat like that small time she asked me to send her recharge card ........ i asked her what happened to buying the card herself ..... she said she no fit comot dat kain time of d night ...... i told her she is wicked na me she wan make i comot dat kain time abi ....... she say make i send the card by morning.. I told her what happened to buyin d card wit her money ...... why me ? ....... she say make i jus forget am ...... i tell her ''no shii'. ..........

dis na her second time ....... if she ask me for third time na to fire her dullard brain with insult she go tey before she recover.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 03, 2015
juianne95:
Wots ur job if not to provide tins..mind u,its minor tins(like credit) that counts grin grin
this one is a small gerl, she hasn't seen life yet. #team I don't do minors

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Walspring: 2:02am On Jan 03, 2015
cromz:
Boy:hi
Girl:no reply
Boy:how are u
Girl:no reply
Boy: 235678904371
Girlshocked my god thanks which network
Boy: cartoon network
Girl:mtcheew

Sharp Guy!!!
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by zeezahbee(f): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2015
I have never asked for recharge card undecided , what do some girls think when they ask ? undecided. Well guess only kids still request such from guys

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by zeezahbee(f): 2:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Walspring:

Sharp Guy!!!
Walspring, you are here abi. cool shocked
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 03, 2015
saxwizard:
1. BBM : when chatting with her. U will just see her message you "my subscription will expire tomorrow " whats my business with that?? Message her two days after she will stil be available but won't chat with u....she wants u to sub for her dats all.

2. WHATSAPP : After serious chatting you go just see am "I would love to continue chatting with you but my Mb is finished" so what make I do?? Be ready to send her card if u want the chat to continue.

3. 2GO : u go just see sum1 tell u "pls am currently on my way to see my mum in lagos she is sick bt am stranded along lagos - ibadan express way can u please send me credit so I can call her?" Ur mum sick u still get time to 2go?? Wetin u dey use browse? ?

Guys abi I lie
na 100 percent truth u yarn grin
babes be scamming guys since 1000 BC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by toprealman: 3:02am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:
So i can no longer say my data wants to finish again? undecided

issorai
Do you announce to everyone that you want to fart or go to toilet? Somethings are better left unannounced.
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by saxwizard(m): 4:08am On Jan 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

Nairaland children have started again ooo

Pls seun put the channel back to cartoon network for these bunch of rugrats to get busy

TFU
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by saxwizard(m): 4:09am On Jan 03, 2015
princessayesha:
Extremely stinnnggy OP angry

like am a cheerful giver??
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Hamatrony(m): 4:22am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

I don't know you from Adam so why will you send me card?
I cn send u card bein a Santa Crus due 2 ds present season we ar cheesy, wil u reject? undecided
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by sarite(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2015
saxwizard:

Guys abi I lie
mostly on 2go wen u add d ladies u will see sumtin like for me to send you my nude pics send me etisalat 500 if u serious or I delete u......
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Edusouls(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2015
nigerian girls skilled beggars since 1990's..

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by juianne95(f): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2015
olrotimi:
this one is a small gerl, she hasn't seen life yet. #team I don't do minors
big boy v seen u...radarada
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by juianne95(f): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2015
duduhemit36:

henhen.........
ehn grin grin...I jx dey joke na
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by juianne95(f): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2015
justplainpaul:
. You be okpa... The one weh get vege inside
u b moimoi d one wey get egg inside tongue tongue
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by franxalive(m): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2015
saxwizard:

Guys abi I lie

THIS IS UNALLOYED "TRUTH" grin
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

when did giving start making someone foolish? undecided

Except when the demand is too much.
Its very foolish to give. If you cant afford it, then, get off the cyberspace.
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2015
juianne95:

Are you for real embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by juianne95(f): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2015
samisparkle24:

Are you for real embarassed embarassed embarassed
jeeez...its jx a joke na
Re: Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online by thaoriginator: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Stewpeed girls, I almost fall maga sha

But ujsizzle neva ask me for kad before instead na she dey send me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.