Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (11248 Views)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by rsleeky(f): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

pink lips , good nails and white eyeballs are an assurance that he doesnt smoke
not always true

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Spiff20:
then that makes the two of us grin
all these gay guys,make ena leave this thread for the ladies abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Mcbussy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
softysparky:
The balls, one must be longer than the other.

shocked ....puhahahaha grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by akeemstunna(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
what else if not the pe**nis lol
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by nairalife2013(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
funmilayoB:

pink lips , good nails and white eyeballs are an assurance that he doesnt smoke
are u living in forte apache? Guys there are red heads. They got few money; they do drugs; they gulp crude gin or lab chemical; they run errands for d moguls and get paid peanuts! I can go on...

Yur yardstick is faulty. Baby dont wallow in it no more.

Means u can easily marry obama or mandela or fred-my neighbor.
hehehe.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Princezoi:
really Balls? Longer than d other Na Libra scale!
Oya, use mirror and check your own now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Tall stature
Strong arms (not too bulgy)
Flat stomach with abs and obliques
Very dark skin (the darker the berry the sweeter the juice wink )
Big like very big b*** (drives me crazy embarassed embarassed )

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by benuejosh: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
DocAdray:
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..
example of those who divorce after marriage.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by AJ01(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
selfoss:
the pocket grin
grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Flat hairless stomach and slightly bowed legs
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by yemicoal(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Flat hairless stomach and slightly bowed legs
hmmm!
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Trippledots(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
in sec school, ss3 to be precise....i once had a really vocal mate tell me she lovedd my toe nails. i nearly fall from window wey i sidon.....

i had a thing for her then tho, bt i was caught really off guard.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
funmilayoB:
Ladies let's discuss the most appealing part of our ideal man's body that should be kept good at all time.

Hi funmi....
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Afroconnect: 4:31am On Feb 22, 2015
DocAdray:
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..
Ladies that are desperate for money are sucking rich old cocks,that's the fastest way to riches these days,waiting for ur husband to get you rich is a gamble...wht you need is a love-vendor
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Sugarpeaches(f): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2015
yemicoal:
hmmm!

You got dem?

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by yemicoal(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

You got dem?
lool... Nah cheesy
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
softysparky:

You know up to this detail? shocked
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Toned back/arms kiss
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by paix(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
DocAdray:
- His pocket.
- His wallet.
- His bank account.

Next question please!..
Money, money, money
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Naymie(f): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Well,to me,it's his brain.
Nothing irritates me more than a dumb guy. I don't even care what he looks like,but if he's smart,intelligent,witty,can sustain a mind puzzling conversation with me and especially make me rack my brain,that's enough to turn me on...i'm so tripping for him big time!!

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
God bless the man's chest! Chaaaaaiiiiii kiss
I love it when they remove their shirt. But if your chest is flat or you're pot-bellied angry??
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Arami92: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
eyes and smile!
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by PreacherxSon(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
softysparky:

Ur head position well joooor...

BTW oooo, cant see no balls on me, hope am normal. Where can i find the balls
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
PreacherxSon:

Ur head position well joooor...

BTW oooo, cant see no balls on me, hope am normal. Where can i find the balls
Hehehe give your life to Christ.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by PreacherxSon(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2015
softysparky:
Hehehe give your life to Christ.

heheheheheh.....Na my oga b dat ooo, na only am hold my life since birth.....
Buh dats not d ans to ma question !!!
Re: Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? by karkel(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2015
the pocket grin
body nt cloth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) / How CRAZY was/is your Ex? / No Finance, No Romance!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.