Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: (1735 Views)

Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom / My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by HH(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2006
How would you feel and who will you blame if you discover that your close friend slept with your babe when u were away, out/within town
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by obaf(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2006
it's all good,that's just the end of both of them.
I will deleted them from my memory,they are past,and will never know them again,unless she is not my girlfriend,if she's just a fling,then he's free.will joke about it later but will still rack for the guy that can't he move forward?
Not a big deal
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by diddy4(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2006
basically, its nuffin.u just have to forgive them both and let them continue with the r/ship. had a similar experience and i let it go. we still friends now. both the girl and the guy. she wasnt worth our friendship so i forgave them both and move on with my life.

1 Like

Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Busta(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2006
leave em to be, guess u're worth more than both of em!

tough luck.
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by sweetberry(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2006
its not a new thing this 2 ppl r ur best friends n i guess u do trust em but they ve broken dat trust take this as an example wat if u got 2 get hitched and u l8 regreat it u r better off without a gf who cheat on u not even wit someone u dont no but ur close friend u could tryna be civil wit dem or ignore dem itz ur choice
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Intrigue(f): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2006
Usually (at least in d Naija context), d guys eventually continue their friendship, while d girl's dismissed, Cos u rarely find a girl come between guys' friendship (esp if they're really tight), Cos guys are more true to themselves than girls
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by kiki(f): 2:48am On Aug 16, 2006
if i was u i ain't gon blame nobody imma just let both of em go cos 4 my friend 2 do dat i guess he'she can kill me and d gurl i guess she just can't wait4 me 2 get back i skool but i just got to let em go
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by madumere(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2006
Sorry you have a hole and enemy as lover and friend,
I was once a victim,my friend sleep with my girl and i walk into the house,she pretended like she was an angel.
i could smell the damn room stinks , when i asked my so called friend denied but she was nervous and had to narrate the love affair have been on for some months, hahaha shocked
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by tubaba(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2006
well is not new i guess that should be part 2 of that song by psquear.take heart shit happen.
i guess u move on.sometimes is but omo men watin men go do now na only god fit save us form all dem girl. embarassed omo men no long time mybrother.
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by kiki(f): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2006
tubaba:

well is not new i guess that should be part 2 of that song by psquear.take heart shit happen.
i guess u move on.sometimes is but omo men watin men go do now na only god fit save us form all them girl. embarassed omo men no long time mybrother.

"them girl" y is always got to be d gurlz fault anyone can fall a victim
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Oracle(m): 2:10am On Aug 24, 2006
well he slept with her, he can as well have her as his girl. itz simple
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by kingsikaz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2008
no new things under heaven! life goes on.
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Nautillus(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
I will beat his black ass to the next continentwhere possible

And 4 her, well, if i can convince myself to do it, No, No, thats it we are done.
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Busta(f): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2008
dump them both. angry
u ain't worth them as they do not respect u or love u.
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by tkb417(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
i'll thank my God for getting to know. . .
they are in my history book sharp sharp
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by deola1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
if my friend have a cute girl am gonna sleep with her too, no long thing grin

do me i do u, man no go vex
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by opuro(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2008
I must shag his babe and his sister if possible his lousy mother

and that babe? I must shag her mother and sister too yea. cool
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Busta(f): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2008
opuro:

I must shag his babe and his sister if possible his lousy mother

and that babe? I must shag her mother and sister too yea. cool

That is just sick!
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by ifyalways(f): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2008
. . . .i wud go for a thanksgiving in ma church.
dump them both in ma dustbin and happily move on.
say what? good riddance to bad rubbish .
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2008
How would you feel and who will you blame if you discover that your close friend slept with your babe when u were away, out/within town
i suggest you leave them be, their conscious will take care of them
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by kellyjoe3(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2008
fuc<k em
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Lolabbey: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
life goes on
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by metro(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2008
True talk bro leave dem and get on wit ur life hard as it may seem
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by choco4life(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2008
It's that simple. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . call off the relationship and move on.
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Bblak(f): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2008
I will move on without the both of them shockedWhat an act of Betrayal
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2008
Bblak
you meant traitors
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Usiola(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2008
Easy solution, sleep with his girl too
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2008
I WOULD BE MORE DISAPPOINTED IN MY HOMMIE, AND IF I REALLY LOVED THE GIRL, I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL I GOT TO DISCOVER THIS AFTER-ALL, CAUSE I HAD BEEN IN AN UNWORTHY RELATIONSHIP.
AND FOR BOTH OF THEM, I THINK THEY ARE JUST BEING HUMANS AND ONE OF A KIND "BETRAYERS", SO THEY DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER, I PRAY FOREVER!

1 Like

Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2008
I WOULD BE MORE DISAPPOINTED IN MY HOMMIE, AND IF I REALLY LOVED THE GIRL, I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL I GOT TO DISCOVER THIS AFTER-ALL, CAUSE I HAD BEEN IN AN UNWORTHY RELATIONSHIP.
AND FOR BOTH OF THEM, I THINK THEY ARE JUST BEING HUMANS AND ONE OF A KIND "BETRAYERS", SO THEY DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER, I PRAY FOREVER!
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by almondjoy(f): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2008
It is a free world. You all are not blood relatives! May the better man win! kiss
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by LordReed(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2008
Men!!! I b busting a cap in someones a$$!!!

But seriously it would be the wierdest tin. The 2 closest people to u are backstabbing u or rather back-bleeping u! Gosh!

I will rave n rant at both of them to let off steam n then kool off n forgive them. However my close relationship wit them is over. I certainly will feel like 'revenging' but of wat use will it b to shag his girl, sista n mother? None of them can ever feel my pain n fact is I will heal n find better people to b around me so byebye to the motha-fcukers! tongue
Re: Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: by Dalby(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2008
Be really mad, but will actually blame the girl sad
As for my friend, na there e end for friendship.

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Things In Life / Help Help Please: / Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.