Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe (4747 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ideology(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
You are blessed and highly favored

Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by mafioso47(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
lolz,let's be unique in awa style naw
ok.. Ehrrrmmm, cutting of the wedding gown? lol
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
mafioso47:
ok.. Ehrrrmmm, cutting of the wedding gown? lol
na so ur mate dey do,na wedding gown dem dey cut
Olodoo
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Ojochegbe1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
make she hear say u d multicast ;Dmake she hear say u d multicast
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
ideology:
You are blessed and highly favored

Congrats

amen
thanks man

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
embarassed
ireneony:
Nor babe nor fine lipsrsealed Una too black....please think about your kids together so that it will not result to burnt offering grin
Who quote me negatively should be ready for my tongue lashing

Op so u expect this to be on FrontPage undecided..this is not a wedding just an engagement grin

bad belle... its allowed

I wish you were beta lipsrsealed
ireneony:
Nor babe nor fine lipsrsealed Una too black....please think about your kids together so that it will not result to burnt offering grin

Op so u expect this to be on FrontPage undecided..this is not a wedding just an engagement grin

bad belle... its allowed

I wish you were beta

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ameryzzy(f): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
@Op don't b offended. U r dark n handsome n I love handsome guy. Soooooooooo.........

Just kidding. Congratolobia
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by yungchop: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
You sure say no be banku you won chop abi? * tongue you're looking desperate angry grin
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
yungchop:
You sure say no be banku you won chop abi? * tongue you're looking desperate angry grin

at all
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by agrovick(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:

See yor face like una too black. Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2015
agrovick:

See yor face like una too black. Yeye dey smell
why you go thief my logo na undecided "yeye dey smell"
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by agrovick(m): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
why you go thief my logo na undecided "yeye dey smell"
Sue me for copyright
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 12:51am On Jan 03, 2015
agrovick:

Sue me for copyright
no need to sue, cos everyone on nairaland knows i use this phrase
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Emodeee: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2015
@op u lyk them plump
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by agrovick(m): 12:54am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
no need to sue, cos everyone on nairaland knows i use this phrase
I need proof not world of mouth and how are u so sure I didn't use it first?
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2015
agrovick:

I need proof not world of mouth and how are u so sure I didn't use it first?
most times when i critized people constructively, i use this tense
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Emodeee: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Mzjhulz:

how old r u?
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by agrovick(m): 12:58am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
most times when i critized people constructively, i use this tense
What do u use when u are making destructive criticism?
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2015
agrovick:

What do u use when u are making destructive criticism?
when am serious and also when am saying the truth.......
i dont usually joke when i say this phrase
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by agrovick(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
when am serious and also when am saying the truth.......
i dont usually joke when i say this phrase
U'v succeeded in confusing me
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2015
agrovick:

U'v succeeded in confusing me
haha grin
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by agrovick(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
haha grin
You purposely did it right
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2015
agrovick:

You purposely did it right
nope
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by agrovick(m): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
nope
Ok, are u nocturnal?
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2015
^^^^ another love story is about to commence grin
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2015
veegirl:

a successful one

tongue
veegirl:

a successful one
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Emodeee:
@op u lyk them plump

u garrit

grin
Emodeee:
@op u lyk them plump

u garrit
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Congratulations!

You guys look great!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2015
striktlymi:
Congratulations!

You guys look great!

tanks, baba mi
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by grimandevil: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2015
badoolee:
when you buy me the diamond ring and the ferrari to propose In side a private jetbought by you bby

someone whats to b single all her life
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2015
I was expecting to see a man down on bended knee
You don't know what finger to put the ring or there was no one around to take pictures of you kneeling while proposing?

Congratulations anyway
May God bless you two with beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by brightballer(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:

In Jesus Name...In the mighty name of Jesus...this is your year...it is really your year....enough of the disappointments in your life....even though you are that light-skinned, your Majid Michel will find you this year.
Your marital frustrations will come to an end, IJN...so you will stop badmouthing good things...may God answer our prayers. Amen!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Ireneony / Hi / Igbo Woman Discusses Her Experiences Growing Up With Yoruba Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.