Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,330 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe (4730 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Zeemoor:
I was expecting to see a man down on bended knee
You don't know what finger to put the ring or there was no one around to take pictures of you kneeling while proposing?

Congratulations anyway
May God bless you two with beautiful kids

what deference does it make, bae?
and do I necessarily have to call people to take a pics ?
its high time we started concentrating on the important things first..... either I knelt or not, it doesn't change anything.

thanks for the wishes....
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2015
cool
brightballer:
In Jesus Name...In the mighty name of Jesus...this is your year...it is really your year....enough of the disappointments in your life....even though you are that light-skinned, your Majid Michel will find you this year.
Your marital frustrations will come to an end, IJN...so you will stop badmouthing good things...may God answer our prayers. Amen!!

amen on her behalf
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by veave(f): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Congrats o bross
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by MzzTega(f): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2015
awww!! sweet!
I see, I love.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2015
brightballer:
In Jesus Name...In the mighty name of Jesus...this is your year...it is really your year....enough of the disappointments in your life....even though you are that light-skinned, your Majid Michel will find you this year.
Your marital frustrations will come to an end, IJN...so you will stop badmouthing good things...may God answer our prayers. Amen!!
lmao!!gringrin
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Sunkyphil(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2015
CONGRATS MANgrin MAKE UNA PICK DATE SOON O
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
Nor babe nor fine lipsrsealed Una too black....please think about your kids together so that it will not result to burnt offering grin
Who quote me negatively should be ready for my tongue lashing

Op so u expect this to be on FrontPage undecided..this is not a wedding just an engagement grin
i just checked ur profile if u ar beautiful,un4tunatly shame no allow u post ur face..
people are tinkin of good thing,u are tinkin of tongue lashin....na waoooo..
the funniest thing nw is we wont be surprise dat u are jus 12yrs old...
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Midehi:

i just checked ur profile if u ar beautiful,un4tunatly shame no allow u post ur face..
people are tinkin of good thing,u are tinkin of tongue lashin....na waoooo..
the funniest thing nw is we wont be surprise dat u are jus 12yrs old...
don't you like to have fun sometimes undecided grin
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
Dat fun was nt a good one, atleast wish dem good...Do u think its easy.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Midehi:

Dat fun was nt a good one, atleast wish dem good...Do u think its easy.
the op is just seeking for attention undecided.
Is that how you want your future hobby to propose to you . The op de fall person hand..imagine na backyard he de propose to e babe grin
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:

yeye
u for leave DAT ya yeye pics na
make dem check n compare una two

grow up kid

ma 2kobo tongue
ireneony:
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
Is that how you want your future hobby to propose to you . The op de fall person hand..imagine na backyard he de propose to e babe grin
you sef....dats der power ok,lets stil apreciate dem.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:

I don't usually do dis,...
but kid , u shudnt b here if not for MTN free Mb.
I doubt if a reasonable person reason dis way.
ma lady likes it either I knelt down or not
y ya headache, bitch?

and who told u I dint go on ma kneels

get a life.....

u wan use ma proposal pics do wall clock?

embarassed
ireneony:

y ya headache, bitch?

get a life.....

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
kunmis1:

y ya headache, bitch?

get a life.....

embarassed

y ya headache, bitch?

get a life.....

for your information I uses wifi in my house which cost more than 15 thousands naira and probably more expensive with that your chiko ring
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
for your information, I use wifi in my house which cost more than 15 thousands naira and probably more expensive with that your chiko ring

use

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by chadnezzar0worl(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
for your information I uses wifi in my house which cost more than 15 thousands naira and probably more expensive with that your chiko ring

Hey cheap skate! You re damn too childish! Shut up and get to church now! You need to go pray for a new brain

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2015
chadnezzar0worl:

Hey cheap skate! You re damn too childish! Shut up and get to church now! You need to go pray for a new brain
[size=30] EYAH [/size]
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2015
fat one. imagine what will happen to her after kids smiley husband will have to sleep on the floor cheesy or buy triple bed smiley
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2015
voodoo85:
fat one. imagine what will happen to her after kids smiley husband will have to sleep on the floor cheesy or buy triple bed smiley

I knew she was fat
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ireneony(f): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
voodoo85:
grin
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by ronalmagic10(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
OP congratulations o, e no easy. I wish u a happy, fruitful and successful marriage. Don't pay attention to those jealous girls wey dey spend their years on romance section dey form wetin I nor know. Their eyes go clear once they enter 40yrs. All d best jare

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
kunmis1:

I knew she was fat

nobody says u didn't. its just a fact
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by christybabe(f): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=chadnezzar0worl post=29472840]

Hey cheap skate! You re damn too childish! Shut up and get to church now! You need to go pray for a new brain[/quote]

Now that was funny.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by christybabe(f): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Whether she is fat or not, is the op's choice, the least we could do is wish them luck. Op I wish all the best ok.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
christybabe:
Whether she is fat or not, is the op's choice, the least we could do is wish them luck. Op I wish all the best ok.

thanks
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by Chizzy20(f): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aww congrats, bt no pics of u kneeling.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by MrCork: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
...that OP shud make sure she changes to light skin wit immmmdiate efffett..serrrious;y...how can any man be happy like this? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by CzarRex: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
so wetin consign us?@Mr Op....beta hold dat ur babe wellla,b4 sum nairaland wizards go tif am.....To avoid storiez dat touch oooh
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by christybabe(f): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
@Mr cork, you and light skin girls eh, I wonder ooo. Someone is happy about his upcoming wedding, and you are obsessed about light skin girls. Them do u.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed To His Babe by kunmis1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
christybabe:
@Mr cork, you and light skin girls eh, I wonder ooo. Someone is happy about his upcoming wedding, and you are obsessed about light skin girls. Them do u.

d guy no get babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is your favorite love position? / What Is The Lady In The Middle Looking For? / If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.