Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. (16664 Views)

Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) / Three Bans And A Love Poem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2015
joseph1832:
And how much were you given for making front page?.
I know you'd ask.
It's just like when you write a poem.
You want people to see it, don't you

Oya deny!

It's not about making fp.
It's about the number of people who saw what you wrote. Anybody who writes something on a forumm wants people to see it.

Oya deny!

Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Kazrem(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:
don't have a different opinion from the mod or se.un on political section, your post may be hidden or you may be ban for sometime by the machine produced by dem anti- spam.

note: you wount see me for a week for this post.
I will be ban immediately.
Lmao
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Bifwoli: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Is this North Korea or the regular Nairaland?
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Locapito(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Ok ooo, its ur world and u guys re like lords hmm? But don't ban me again when trying to squared up with a guy that quoted me wrongly. Its really unfair and injustice. And u guys should service and oil that una robot well well this year in order to stop misbehaving. Thanks.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by sammondonpoint(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:
the same way Holatin got ban for no reason, but am sure its because he argue with se.un about PEJ wrong and Hus post was hidden and gave a week ban, he mailed 3 times, d nan wasn't revoked.

nairaland is no more

Imagine the accusation... A moderator banned bunmioguns for deliberately creating space all because he commented on a topic about buhari's certificate and inserted space after each point... I think it's a matter of beef. He mailed seun, seun said he should mail super mod.. Upon all these... Nothing good comes out of it.. . These moderators are just misusing their power... .
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by joseph1832(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:

I know you'd ask.
It's just like when you write a poem.
You want people to see it, don't you

Oya deny!

It's not about making fp.
It's about the number of people who saw what you wrote. Anybody who writes something on a forumm wants people to see it.

Oya deny!

Shoki ah shoki
Shoki
Shoki

Shoki ah shoki
Shoki ah shoki

Ewa jijo shoki cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Whether you make front page or not, people will see your write up!. Its that simple.

You mention the number of people who see your write up right? The number of people who see and don't know who Laykorn is?.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn: You leave and 100 people join in a
day. So what change does it make?

That's the worst and uncaring statement i've heard this year! 4uk you for saying that and i wish God lets you go astray afterall thousands of new babies are born every minute 4uck boy!
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:
Lol. Nairaland is a criminal organisation
Hehehehehheeh.

Tosyne2much wetin remain abeg
Ayamlaykorn

Hahaha
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by jingh(f): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
sammondonpoint:

Imagine the accusation... A moderator banned bunmioguns for deliberately creating space all because he commented on a topic about buhari's certificate and inserted space after each point... I think it's a matter of beef. He mailed seun, seun said he should mail super mod.. Upon all these... Nothing good comes out of it.. . These moderators are just misusing their power... .
arguing with se.un means auto matic ban, he must be right no matter what he said.
I wonder when something like dat happen on an ordinary site, tell me how will we now rebuke politician with same trait.

it is finished as Jesus Christ said
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by jingh(f): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Kazrem:

Lmao
its not funny ooooo, I can list names of people dat Ve witness that
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by SHAGIRD: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Nairaland and it's too many boring rules. Auto replacing dru.g with dope, fuvk with bleep... it's not funny
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Nonso23:
Actually nairaland has got only 20 rules for as long as I can recall.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN/IS/MOST PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE A RULE 17! grin

Feel free to confirm it yourself.
Wow! Lol seun edit that thing na.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by MrDojo(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Too bad I dis thread came out 2day...I Got banned yestday.. grin grin grin

cry cry romance mods abeg on unban me na...
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Naijazoom:

That's the worst and uncaring statement i've heard this year! 4uk you for saying that and i wish God lets you go astray afterall thousands of new babies are born every minute 4uck boy!
undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by tosyne2much(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:
Lol. Nairaland is a criminal organisation
Hehehehehheeh.

Tosyne2much wetin remain abeg
Ayamlaykorn
walahi u don talk am finish grin
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by repogirl(f): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
I am of the 'love e-fights' people, it is an avenue to unleash the creativity in one's insultive techniques, Haaaa! grin
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Kazrem(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:
its not funny ooooo, I can list names of people dat Ve witness that
But you haven't been banned now. lolzz
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by sholaybest44(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2015
true talk! grin
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by ChynoBEATS: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2015
angry wetin Dey sup here

Wetin una dey yarn sef

Abeg that tin 2 lnq.... cry

Abi una forget wetin D'banj talk ......

#NoLongTin cry cry cry

Ion lyk lnq articles...buh sha... Let the stuff stay on the FP forever

Cos I hv a feeling that it makes sence wink

Abeg Mariolae Com'man sheesh me wat they're saying here o smiley smiley smiley
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Nonso23:
Actually nairaland has got only 20 rules for as long as I can recall.
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN/IS/MOST PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE A RULE 17! grin
Feel free to confirm it yourself.
laykorn:

Wow! Lol seun edit that thing na.
Ayamlaykorn

Actually there was a rule 17. A long time ago. Then there was a public backlash, soon seun removed it but in his classic Buhari style he yanked off rule 17 but here comes the problem. ...
Now there's an obvious omission. ...
But that's the point im the first place. The rule is still enforced, it's just that it's not all over your face.

Genius! Everyone goes home happy. grin grin

To verify my claim google...striking down rule 17 on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Kimmo(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2015
I was banned for two days by the anti spam bot and I really didn't understand the reason for it.

I posted two websites for downloading ebooks on a thread and immediately got banned.
I didn't even understand what happened at first, just noticed I was unable to comment on threads.

I'd like to see a list of rules that say I can't direct someone to a website.
I think the bot should tell us what we did wrong, as an error message or something. So we can avoid in future.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by davide470(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:

The bot like it's name suggests is just a robot. I believe it came to replace Pyguru. It identifies spam posts, deletes them and bans the poster. Since it's just a robot and not God, it makes a lot of mistakes. A lot of them. cheesy

Nice one Laykorn.

But the anti-spam bot identifies spam posts marked by the moderator. It works with all the marked posts, and as such, some innocent posters using one of the marked words would be banned accidentally.

That's why it's good to Mail the Mods for correction!
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
All dis Nland mods dey do wayooo

Imagine I asked one guy if he was gay , I immediately got banned for 4days

While a certain guy (make I nor come talk him name ) called a guy GAY 2days ago he wasn't banned

NOTE : mine was a QUESTION the guy's own was a STATEMENT

Click like if u've been banned unfair

If i be Mod i for Ban you too! Why you go ask me that kind question! grin grin grin tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by NaLaugh: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:

4. Do You Know That Nairaland Has 21 Rules ? undecided

Yes it does. Before you make any post, the rules are there. They are not there to be read alone. They are there to be followed. If you know you can't keep to one or more of the rules,you don't have to be on the forum and that's what they're telling you. "This is our website. These are our rules. If you know you won't be able to follow them, it's better you leave."

That's slightly wrong. Nairaland has 20 rules, not 21. I guess you weren't around for the great "Rule 17" saga on Nairaland.

Hollywood even released a summer blockbuster movie about it. Here is the trailer cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpaRY-cCtBk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
justi4jesu:

If i be Mod i for Ban you too! Why you go ask me that kind question! grin grin grin tongue
grin
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by sorextee(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2015
What's this "space booking" all about? What does it mean? I've asked one mod and he/she didn't reply..
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by fesnge(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2015
kiss
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by justi4jesu(f): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2015
sorextee:
What's this "space booking" all about? What does it mean? I've asked one mod and he/she didn't reply..

It means booking Space...lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Global Helpers Alliance / Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos / Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.