Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,034 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. (16665 Views)

Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) / Three Bans And A Love Poem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by countwale: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nice Piece

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by LewisO: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
creepsyme:
Nice one!
Hello miss! kiss
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by isaacfreeman99(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
South African and Ghanian guys should stop their insulting Nigeria if not i will unsubscribe they all on nairaland.
Take note. Leave nigeria alone no country is perfect.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by creepsyme(f): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
1miccza:

Nope that's all you have to do I'll check properly if we can see your mentions then your comments would be seen. Just take it easy ok
Hi @1miccza tnks for ur concern. Let me put it dis way, each time I reply on a post my reply remain hanging on the rules and regulation page but does not show on the main discussion thread, I also notice oda pples comment there including mine wit some kinda serial numbering, does it mean d modes have to move this replies/post to the main thread where everyone including me can view my comment? am really sorry for bothering u dis much, all d same am glad u are attentive to me.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
creepsyme:
Hi @1miccza tnks for ur concern. Let me put it dis way, each time I reply on a post my reply remain hanging on the rules and regulation page but does not show on the main discussion thread, I also notice oda pples comment there including mine wit some kinda serial numbering, does it mean d modes have to move this replies/post to the main thread where everyone including me can view my comment? am really sorry for bothering u dis much, all d same am glad u are attentive to me.

Well that's new to me but I'll just ask you to try this it might help who knows after clicking on the reply button,leave the rules and regulation page,scroll down and type before submitting. I hope this would help a bit. Get back to me when you do. One thing's for sure though you were not banned. It might also be as a result of the network,if that's the case,click on the submit button severally...
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by creepsyme(f): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
1miccza:

Well that's new to me but I'll just ask you to try this it might help who knows after clicking on the reply button,leave the rules and regulation page,scroll down and type before submitting. I hope this would help a bit. Get back to me when you do. One thing's for sure though you were not banned. It might also be as a result of the network,if that's the case,click on the submit button severally...
Just posted on the topic; Nigeria States And First Family now, but my reply is not there. Wish I can see u physically to show to you wat am talking abt, I feel frustrated. This forum is all abt interaction but if I cannot do it den wat is the essence? I must let u knw dat u are a nice guy! tnks a lot.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
creepsyme:
Just posted on the topic; Nigeria States And First Family now, but my reply is not there. Wish I can see u physically to show to you wat am talking abt, I feel frustrated. This forum is all abt interaction but if I cannot do it den wat is the essence? I must let u knw dat u are a nice guy! tnks a lot.

Well this is so strange but I'll check that thread and see..
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
1miccza:

Well this is so strange but I'll check that thread and see..
You've got mail sir.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2015
laykorn:

You've got mail sir.
Ayamlaykorn

And I've responded sir
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2015
1miccza:

And I've responded sir
Got 3 now sir
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 12:15am On Jan 05, 2015
laykorn:

Got 3 now sir
Ayamlaykorn

Brb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Global Helpers Alliance / Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos / Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.