Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. (16663 Views)

Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) / Three Bans And A Love Poem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2015
NaLaugh:

That's slightly wrong. Nairaland has 20 rules, not 21. I guess you weren't around for the great "Rule 17" saga on Nairaland.
Hollywood even released a summer blockbuster movie about it. Here is the trailer cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpaRY-cCtBk
Nonso23:

Interesting! grin
Sharply going off to google.com
That should make a pretty decent saga to start off my day.
Lolz at the 'in his classic buhari style...' grin grin
Mortified modified:
17. Don't post anything that could be considered
offensive to Islam, especially in the muslim section.

Now I get it. Thanks to Google. cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by delishpot: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
I was banned some days ago. Chei the ban pain me 100000 times pass the insults angry I recieved sef grin grin couldnt post a single comment on Nairaland for 24hrs angry. That spam bot was after me grin, They sent it to ban me angry. The bot was just following me and stopping all my comments angry

On a good day sha, I learnt my lesson, ignore idiots and fools( of no fault of theirs) when they throw insults at me..,,#Insultthemsmallandmoveon grin
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
@laykorn , i agree with some of what u posted bt some moderator takes thing too personal, lyk i knw of one nw in Ro lipsrsealed section n yh obi lipsrsealed i dnt knw what he feels lyk undecided , i suggested an idea 4 nl by mailing him bt he didnt reply, other mods like 6 more i've mailed also did nt reply, n yh if dey get paid to do this ,Y dnt dey do their job well uhnn undecided ..
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by jingh(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Kazrem:

But you haven't been banned now. lolzz
I was ban for an harmless topic and I posted a topic to mouth my dissatisfaction and I was unban
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by sorextee(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2015
As in, u book a space on a post, so that what will happen?? U buy the space or what? undecided
justi4jesu:

It means booking Space...lol grin
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by justi4jesu(f): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2015
sorextee:
As in, u book a space on a post, so that what will happen?? U buy the space or what? undecided

FTC Things......... grin grin grin You go pay me to tutor you ni? angry angry
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:

Yes brother.
I've been banned more than six times by it.
It makes a lot of mistakes.
When it happens, just mail the super-mods, they will unban you. Shikena
Ayamlaykorn
'mail d super mod' n i guess they replied u undecided , one other factor here is popularity jare... If they're paid y dnt dey reply...
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by creepsyme(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year nairalanders! Pls I neeed someone to put me thru how to post a comment on nairaland, av been on this forum for years but am only a spectator each time I try to reply a post my comment end up on a wrong island I feel really bad seeing I cannot comment on topics! Pls assist, been on this forum since 2009.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Missmossy(f): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Lollz grin NL and its ways undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by philips70(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Ambrogio:
grin I know lots of people who have broken these 21 rules. If the mods were strict to the core, we'll have only about 20 active Nairaland users. Good thing they are lenient cheesy

There won't be politics section anymore as all members and most mods are guilty of one rule or the other. The devil is jealous of how false information, hatred and bile flows freely in that section.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by holatin(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
sammondonpoint:

Imagine the accusation... A moderator banned bunmioguns for deliberately creating space all because he commented on a topic about buhari's certificate and inserted space after each point... I think it's a matter of beef. He mailed seun, seun said he should mail super mod.. Upon all these... Nothing good comes out of it.. . These moderators are just misusing their power... .

abeg no say anything ooooo cus my name do infuriate dem
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2015
repogirl:
I am of the 'love e-fights' people, it is an avenue to unleash the creativity in one's insultive techniques, Haaaa! grin

I agree totally the e-fight dey sweet die!!!!!!!!
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by justwise(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:
I was ban for an harmless topic and I posted a topic to mouth my dissatisfaction and I was unban

You have never been banned by any mod and your ban log supports that.

The super mod explained this to you couple of days ago but you still don't get it.

See my attachment for your ban log.

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2015
philips70:

There won't be politics section anymore as all members and most mods are guilty of one rule or the other. The devil is jealous of how false information, hatred and bile flows freely in that section.

Bros honestly that section's like a battle front,a war zone I managed to post a comment on a thread and one of their famous warriors kept on chasing me around the entire NL as if I was Jonathan or Buhari. If Seun looks closely he might even get to find Shekau or the entire BH in that section ooo phew!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
creepsyme:
Happy new year nairalanders! Pls I neeed someone to put me thru how to post a comment on nairaland, av been on this forum for years but am only a spectator each time I try to reply a post my comment end up on a wrong island I feel really bad seeing I cannot comment on topics! Pls assist, been on this forum since 2009.

You have to log in first go to the thread of your choice,click on reply at the top,type and then submit
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
I hate Rocktation.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Op please how do you use those smileys. Hmmm that politics section eee,that section's the definition of delicate and scary all in one..
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by mhyra(f): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Ah Don't fight.. because when I do, blood flows. and I Don't like blood cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Anthrophile(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
to some Nairalanders, the rules were made to be overruled. They will try any and everything to circumvent them. Without the rule breakers, Nairaland will be boring and un-fluidy.
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by mployer(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2015
The insult in politics section is something else. It is more like a form of greeting cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
...and on this blessed day, I decided to book space 'for the first time' on nairaland.....

And I was banned. Haba!

What happened to the expression"temper justice with mercy".
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by creepsyme(f): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2015
1miccza:

You have to log in first go to the thread of your choice,click on reply at the top,type and then submit
That is exactly wat I do but to my surprise my comment usually end in an unpopular area of the OP!
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:
Na 3 + 4 na undecided
Ayamlaykorn

I hate it wen u right your name under your post.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by UjSizzle(f): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Awesome tips! I can't remember how many times I've been insulted and threatened because Antispambot banned someone sad

Seriously if you're going to complain about a ban, at least express yourself with a bit of respect. You're a human being not an animal ni undecided Honestly I don't feel the need to unban anyone who comes with insults.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by justi4jesu(f): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2015
jboy73:

I hate it wen u right your name under your post.

LMAO.....Why is that cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by favouryemmy: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
E-fight is one of the things I hate most about Nairaland. Some people could be very insulting just because we are on the internet; something they will never try if they meet you in real life. Some of them are even young enough to be your son or daughter. Nairaland would be a better place to visit if those kind of people will learn to respect themselves and others.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
justi4jesu:

LMAO.....Why is that cheesy

Do we know each other? sad
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by loomer: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
if dem ban u, u rest na,

shey na government work ni?
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by Hazardd(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2015
laykorn:

Shoki ah shoki!
Shoki ah shoki

E jijo shoki
Join me join me make we dance cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
have you have won a lottery?lol
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by 1miccza: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2015
creepsyme:
That is exactly wat I do but to my surprise my comment usually end in an unpopular area of the OP!

Have you tried quoting someone on a thread?All you need to do is click on the quote button and type it's like responding to what someone's saying
Re: 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. by SlimSkipper(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2015
eleojo23:
It seems the anti-spam bot develops a mind of her own sometimes and goes after some people because I see some people complaining in the past that they've been banned many times by that Aunty. smiley
i'll wud av liked ur comment bro undecided, bt i dont wanna b marked men lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Global Helpers Alliance / Morenike Popoola Kidnapped In Lagos / Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.