Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) (23878 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Men That Loves Bbw (big Beautiful Woman) Or Fat Or Thick Women. / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2008
Moonstone:

angry
Oniranu gbaaaa ni iwo yii.
What happened to your siggy

@ topic, one man's food is another's poisionUmmm, big does not mean fat.
There's fat, there's big and there's huge

E get grade abi?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by H2O2: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2008
oooooooh so that's what it is. playing with words.

if BBW need love, so do FBW
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2008
Moonstone:

angry
Oniranu gbaaaa ni iwo yii.
What happened to your siggy

Fimisile jor

So they've banned you again . . . . . you will never learn. Why cant everyone just be like me. huh?

My siggy didn't say "I am a Pope", Just laying low for a while so I can come back with a BANG!!!. Talking doesn't necessarily mean doing wink wink

@ topic, one man's food is another's poisionUmmm, big does not mean fat.
There's fat, there's big and there's huge

So what u dealin with? I'm guessing "Huge"
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
michelin89:

E get grade abi?
Serious grading. You can't call a 450 pound woman fat anymore now!
H2O2:

oooooooh so that's what it is. playing with words.

if BBW need love, so do FBW
FBW, BFW? - explanations please!

Yes Chamotex, I'm very huge. . . as in giant-like, whale-like, massive!
And no, i wasn't banned. I just got tired of the old name and I got the permission to change it!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ Chamotex,

BBW is tacky. . . . . . .
Have u ever been to a concert where ur babe aint tall enough u need to put her on your neck so she can see the stage??
Tell us here how u would carry a FAT babe of size 16 on ur turkey neck.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
We all like more cushion for the pushing!! BBW's are like luxury cars (Caddilac's,Tahoes,Maybach's e.t.c) Plenty of room and space to kick your feet up
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
Moonstone:

Serious grading. You can't call a 450 pound woman fat anymore now!FBW, BFW? - explanations please!

What do you call her?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
michelin89:

What do you call her?
Huge?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
Who is Moonstone? You people are driving me crazy with this ID change
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

@ Chamotex,

BBW is tacky. . . . . . .
Have u ever been to a concert where ur babe aint tall enough u need to put her on your neck so she can see the stage??
Tell us here how u would carry a FAT babe of size 16 on ur turkey neck.

Simple!!! Put her on a crane grin grin grin

Seriously, like I said before, I can't do overload . . . . . I know my size. A lil' bit of meat is okay wiv me.

Can't stand size zero's

Are you telling me you don't like a Big, Round, Juicy Onion Bootay? cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2008
chamotex:

Simple!!! Put her on a crane grin grin grin
Seriously, like I said before, I can't do overload . . . . . I know my size. A little' bit of meat is okay with me.

Depends on what range you are talking about. Monique is a little bit of meat for DOYIN13.
In all honesty, she is an elephant for me.

Can't stand size zero's

You are missing flexibility and agility in ur bedroom. tongue

Are you telling me you don't like a Big, Round, Juicy Onion Bootay? cheesy

Useless. . . . .big, round, onion booty is useless.
I dont shag the anus. . . .onion bootay plays no part in intercourse. I don't even see it. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

You are missing flexibility and agility in ur bedroom. tongue

Useless. . . . .big, round, onion booty is useless.
I don't shag the anus. . . .onion bootay plays no part in intercourse. I don't even see it. grin

I guess I'm more of the traditional type then . . . . . . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
chamotex:

U r jare kiss
I think they are sexy tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

U r jare kiss
I think they are sexy tongue

Tope stop kissing me jor, i'm not in the mood.

I like it moderately big sha, like yours Tope cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 1:24am On Dec 15, 2008
@poster,

F**k off this thread as fast as you can before you get smacked the f**k down to whatz up!

If you like all these big women, go get them silly douchebag! FYI, Big women are societal
nuisances. They occupy too much space in this world. We need to have them all defattened.

For God's sake, all these big women running loose, can't they just stop for once and think about
how they look? So disgusting. I won't ever have one close to my block. Getting you defattened
figuratively that you'll go see a doctor for immediate remedy.

The thin girls will always win whether you like it or not. How can a fatty bum-bum be good in bed?
Never ever, dudes! You'll only be soaking your d**k in some solid fatty tissues with no sensitive spots
for optimum sexual gratification. You can't even bend her as much as you'd love to to maximize the
experience. Shit, these fat things make this world such an ugly place to live in.

F**k the poster for posting bullshit and F**k all these fatty women. High time you reduced your sizes so
as to get the best of men. You don't know how real and cute dudes like me hate you fatty and punky ladies!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 1:35am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

Tope stop kissing me jor, i'm not in the mood.

I like it moderately big sha, like yours Tope cheesy

lol. . . u r not in the mood for my kisses abi?? sad
make i take am go sumwhere else then cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 1:36am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

U bet!!!!

Vanweed:

@poster,

F**k off this thread as fast as you can before you get smacked the f**k down to whatz up!

If you like all these big women, go get them silly douchebag! FYI, Big women are societal
nuisances. They occupy too much space in this world. We need to have them all defattened.

For God's sake, all these big women running loose, can't they just stop for once and think about
how they look? So disgusting. I won't ever have one close to my block. Getting you defattened

The thin girls will always win whether you like it or not. How can a fatty bum-bum be good in bed?
Never ever, dudes! You'll only be soaking your d**k in some solid fatty tissues with no sensitive spots
for optimum sexual gratification. You can't even bend her as much as you'd love to to maximize the
experience. Shit, these fat things make this world such an ugly place to live in.

F**k the poster for posting bullshit and F**k all these fatty women. High time you reduced your sizes so
as to get the best of men. You don't know how real and cute dudes like me hate you fatty and punky ladies!

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 1:36am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

lol. . . u r not in the mood of my kisses abi?? sad
make i take am go sumwhere else then cheesy

o ti sare binu cheesy cheesy cheesy

oya come here na, u yoo dey form . . cheesy

This is for u  kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by CodeRED(f): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

We all like more cushion for the pushing!! BBW's are like luxury cars (Caddilac's,Tahoes,Maybach's e.t.c) Plenty of room and space to kick your feet up

Or higer expenses? lol. Plus sizes are harder to maintain.  Higher grocery bills( since most of them eat like cows) Even their bra sizes will break your pocket.

Why would you spend $40 more to clothe me when I can shop in the Junior's department and save you money for that Hummer you wanted? cheesy cheesy

PS.Not all the BBW are good at hygience practices either. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww,
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

o ti sare binu cheesy cheesy cheesy

oya come here na, u yoo dey form . . cheesy

This is for u  kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy

Mi o binu mo kiss kiss kiss tongue cheesy
B.T.W shey a mi ni moderately big tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 1:40am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

@poster,

oh boy u don  vex gan o cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by chamotex(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2008
tope2000:

Mi o binu mo kiss kiss kiss tongue cheesy
B.T.W shey a mi ni moderately big tongue

Don't worry baybee, I love ur bootay just d way it is . . . . . wouldn't change them for noffing wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

Don't worry baybee, I love ur bootay just d way it is . . . . . wouldn't change them for noffing wink

Whose booty r we talkin abt hia, Mine or kim k. wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Vanweed: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2008
chamotex:

oh boy u don  vex gan o cheesy

Whats up dude? No, I no vex. It's just that each time I see these big fat women, I get pissed off. Can't they just reduce their size?

I had a niece who when I first met her was just a bit plumpy. But after two yrs, meeting her again, she's turned into BBW. When she came over to Canada, men, I warned her not to come to my place. She hates me now and I also hate her "just" because she's now an BBW!

F**k all these big women. Sex is so unsexy with them!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

Whats up dude? No, I no vex. It's just that each time I see these big fat women, I get pissed off. Can't they just reduce their size?

I had a niece who when I first met her was just a bit plumpy. But after two years, meeting her again, she's turned into BBW. When she came over to Canada, men, I warned her not to come to my place. She hates me now and I also hate her "just" because she's now an BBW!

LMAO . . . . grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by A40(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2008
CodeRED:

Or higer expenses? lol. Plus sizes are harder to maintain.  Higher grocery bills( since most of them eat like cows) Even their bra sizes will break your pocket.
This is not always true some girls are just naturally thick with or without food it would shock you to find out that the slimmer girls are actually the ones that eat more.Grocery bills?? i would prefer that to outrageous shopping bills or some skinny girl spending all my money at the mall since she believes every dress in that place would fit her perfectly Plus size women are less extravagant  grin grin

CodeRED:

PS.Not all the BBW are good at hygience practices either. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww,
That is a cliche!! its not always true there are a lot of classy BBW's out there and when i say BBW i don't mean 250-400 pound monsters ooh anything over 250 is overload lol
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by acidrop(f): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

@poster,

y d hating if u dont wanna comment, then find ur level. a topic is a  topic

BTW tope n chamo, . . . .get a room jor, and stop displaying al ur kisses in a public forum
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 15, 2008
big, slim . . . its a matter of choice. End of story.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2008
A-40:

This is not always true some girls are just naturally thick with or without food it would shock you to find out that the slimmer girls are actually the ones that eat more.Grocery bills?? i would prefer that to outrageous shopping bills or some skinny girl spending all my money at the mall since she believes every dress in that place would fit her perfectly Plus size women are less extravagant  grin grin
That is a cliche!! its not always true there are a lot of classy BBW's out there and when i say BBW i don't mean 250-400 pound monsters ooh anything over 250 is overload lol

Roflmao . . . . una no go kill me 2nite grin grin grin grin grin
But i agree though they are some classy BBW's wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Moonstone(f): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed, have you been smoking again?
That is a lot of hatred for BBWs. Did they break your heart?
I'm sure you have a lot of issues. Go to a therapist, run from the weed okay?

Ebony-Silk, how won't you know who Moonstone is? You're breaking my own heart smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by tope2000(f): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2008
Acidrop u dey vex cheesy tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) by Sauron1: 1:49am On Dec 15, 2008
Vanweed:

I had a niece who when I first met her was just a bit plumpy. But after two years, meeting her again, she's turned into BBW. When she came over to Canada, men, I warned her not to come to my place. She hates me now and I also hate her "just" because she's now an BBW!

It is there protruding bellies that get me antsy. . . . .
Some bellies are so big they cover the pubis. . . .  , U can't see nowt when she is standing nude.
How is that supposed to be sexy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The legitimate concubine. / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.