Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! (2132 Views)

Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
To Oga Seun, mods and whoever this may concern, I am agitating for the partition of Romance section into age brackets. Romance is a very sensitive topic and it has so much to do with age. It is so sad that this section on NL has been hijacked by some kids who trooped in from only-God-knows-where! Ever since then, Romance section has changed drastically...in other words, it has become a playground for kids to post annoying stuffs and open silly threads. When it comes to romance, what would interest someone in his early 30's, may not interest someone who is still in his or her teenage years. On this note, I suggest that there should be sub-sections under Romance for different age groups...such as Teens, 20-26, 27-35, and so on. With this, people would be able to relate well in Romance section. It shouldn't be threads like 'Why Do Guys Love Girls?' Or 'How Can One Talk To A Girl?' every time. Abeg, which level sef? Person nor dey old pass something? Do you expect a man or woman of 30 and above who is very ripe for marriage or already married to have interest in such topics? I mean, Romancelanders should be given the opportunity to relate on a level ground. Who say you nor go fit get spouse for here?grin If this is done, whoever opens a thread in a sub-section that doesn't match the age-bracket, the thread is automatically moved to where it belongs.

If you support this campaign, pls feel free to join.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by youngice(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Interesting
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
God bless you sir. Quality threads cant be found in this section anymore. It is now a dumping ground

2 Likes

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
So u mean seun should ask for our birth certificate b4 posting on this section so as to knw where to throw our comment?? :-/

1 Like

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
krall:
God bless you sir. Quality threads cant be found in this section anymore. It is now a dumping ground

Thanks bro. The level of childish threads on Romance is alarming. One can no longer discuss on a mature note in this section again. Haba! Wetin?
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is strange.
This is crazy.

It's even crazier because I support the idea.
But that's a tad impossible mission.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by chibwike(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rapmoney:

Thanks bro. The level of childish threads on Romance is alarming. One can no longer discuss on a mature note in this section again. Haba! Wetin?
Buh most threads from there make fp
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
So u mean seun should ask for our birth certificate b4 posting on this section so as to knw where to throw our comment?? :-/

I don't think you digested my post because if you did, you would have seen where I wrote that whoever posts topics that are childish, such topics would go to the Teen sub-section. So, nobody needs a birth certificate here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Theirs no way you can stop kids 4rm creating thread. .

Its a free world. .

U're not the one that buy data for them. The only thing you can do is to jump over annoying thread.

Beside maturity is not by age. . .some 30years old man behave like 10years old kid online

2 Likes

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
Bae,,i just dey look am,itz so unrealistic....the so called "kids" wl still comment anyway.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:
Theirs no way you can stop kids 4rm creating thread. .

Its a free world. .

U're not the one that buy data for them. The only thing you can do is to jump over annoying thread.

Beside maturity is not by age. . .some 30years old man behave like 10years old kid online

Maturity is not by age but it matters a lot. I bet you, you won't find children in other sections on NL than you would do in Romance section.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rapmoney:

I don't think you digested my post because if you did, you would have seen where I wrote that whoever posts topics that are childish, such topics would go to the Teen sub-section. So, nobody needs a birth certificate here.
owk,here's what u don't knw.....i don't think any teenager will want to admit to be one if seun eventually creates a teen sub-section,datz wen someone who is 14 will start claiming 45.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
funny but true+ it's impossible
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

Bae,,i just dey look am,itz so unrealistic....the so called "kids" wl still comment anyway.
i taya oo
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by coolestboy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
u don't av to upload ur D.O.B cert, ur thread wil determine where u belong. Even if u're 45 and ur thread looks 25, it would be moved 2 d appropriate quarters.
Following diz thread wit keen interest.

4 Likes

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
op i support you to the end. any rubbish thread should be deleted and the op banned publicly to serve as a scapegoat.

3 Likes

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:

Sorry Sister, it is very realistic and can be done. You don't even know what Romance section looked like some 7/8 years ago. I know peeps who are fed up with the crap the children do in Romance. Most of them are teenagers if you must know. There should be a separate sub-section for them.

1 Like

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by xynerise: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
I thought Nairaland has Recycle bin section?
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is strange.
This is crazy.

fact!!

@topic
I also support the idea but its impossible mehn, it can't happen

@op
You funny o so because you're thirty and looking for a wife
Seun should create a section for you
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
owk,here's what u don't knw.....i don't think any teenager will want to admit to be one if seun eventually creates a teen sub-section,datz wen someone who is 14 will start claiming 45.

One thing you must know is that a kid will always open threads that are of interest to his or her age group. I bet you, it is not possible for children to open mature threads. You don't expect someone of my age to open threads like ones I mentioned in my post.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
fact!!

@topic
I also support the idea but its impossible mehn, it can't happen

@op
You funny o so because you're thirty and looking a wife
Seun should create a section for you
Keep dreaming

I never said I was looking for a wife. That was a general statement I made in joking way. Moreover, what does romance center on? Marriage is included. Go to the homepage of NL and see for yourself. So if a person finds a wife in Romance, it shouldn't be strange.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
sir op, i just read your post well. i hope you are not looking for wife here.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
coolestboy:

u don't av to upload ur D.O.B cert, ur thread wil determine where u belong. Even if u're 45 and ur thread looks 25, it would be moved 2 d appropriate quarters.
Following diz thread wit keen interest.

Thumbs up for you. You just said it all.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
dorlapoh20:
funny but true+ it's impossible

I guess you recently joined NL. Romance section is the most bastardized. Without NL members, the site is nothing! Or do you think it is Seun and the mods that make up NL? We shouldn't allow abnormalities all the time. This is our forum!

1 Like

Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
Buh most threads from there make fp

That's because these children love to comment on romantic issues. Some can't even pass Waec and UME.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
krall:
sir op, i just read your post well. i hope you are not looking for wife here.

Oga, even if it is not a crime, I am not looking for a wife.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by tosyne2much(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Just smiling here.. OP, how we go marry for Romance section now ? wink
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
cc:Rapmoney

boss,the romance section is a joke.If you want mature threads with mature people; the family section is there.there are few mature people here though but the rest ehn!
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Etetejake(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
I think this will work by Seun reading some comments and posts and making note on them to know who is of age and who is not. I mean its too much for these kids. Their insults self is alarming. foolish comments upon comments. Joking on sensitive matters. One called me an Elephant early this morning. if no b near year resolution, I for show am sey I de hurt even from where am typing from.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by cromz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
The only way is that Seun should tell everyone on nairaland to register again with their Facebook.info
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rapmoney:

Oga, even if it is not a crime, I am not looking for a wife.
not that it is a crime. as of now, it is a near impossibility. if you are lucky, one or two can pm you though.
Re: A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is strange.
This is crazy.

Support it with your two legs in. We can demand for what we want.

(1) (2)

Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For / He Beats Her Too Much!! / My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.