Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife (66605 Views)

Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Takes 17-year-old As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
kay1one:
In the south, alot of sexually immoral stuff occurs! But there is no rule legalising it! Islam practically encourages these ills!
You are talking about your adopted religion as if there is any relevant thing to moving the country forward in it. You are been brainwashed.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
mecusbosco:

All these things you mentioned are evil including this topic of discussion. No one has supported all these so include this recent one in the list of evil done or to be done.

There is nothing wrong with marring a 17 year old at least it was not wrong when kanu nwankwo did it. Its that we hate northerners period.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by M4gunners: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
You guys can continue defending SLS, but the truth remains, chai dis gal go suck di.c.k tire o.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by mustymatic(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Monimatic:
Chai underage girls don suffer for all these old shameless a-b-o-k-i hand

Buhari where ur Certificate Abi na illiterate u bi grin grin grin grin
swear to god u neva chop underage pussy
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by tartar9(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
or you mean 17 year old woman
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by soarz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
It happen every where directly or indirectly. My concern is dat wit his level of education. Even I did nt knw he has 3 fine woman already. Sanusi take am easy ooo grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by 1stola: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Monimatic:
Chai underage girls don suffer for all these old shameless a-b-o-k-i hand

Buhari where ur Certificate Abi na illiterate u bi grin grin grin grin

gratiaeo:
If that will bring out Buhari certificate no problem

What is with this new nonsense of certificate
When will you people have sense sef
Do you know what it takes to be an army general
Does your nonentity father even have a school cert
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Why complain now! Afterall,many of u here once bl.e.ep 17yrs prostitute. What is d difference.

Don't forget to download free website video at dmwtutor.com
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by knightsTempler: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
sukkot:
hmm this nigga . thought he was polished. i guess you can take the nigga to oxford but you cant take the kano out of the nigga

More like You can dress up a chimp and send it to college but when the chimp comes out of college. it's still a well dress CHIMP with a college degree and a CHIMP IQ!.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by mustymatic(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=14pt]Northerners are not supposed to be called Nigerian

everything about them is odd, when a 17 years old girl should be writing her WAEC embarassed

Norther has almost everything belonging to Nigeria including the best Academy institution, yet South and Christians nominate their Schools. Whatever teaching they are spreading in North is really affecting them.
Why on Earth should i give my 17 years old daughter hands in Marriage? God will definitely Punish me for Child Trafficking

Sanusi went to the best school in the world, yet wants to destroy someone's Future.

[/size]
U dey craze...even for America na 16 be d age wey gels go de open legs legally
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by cozy7(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Then keep walking!
PassingShot:
Just passing...
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by kay1one(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

10 likes

Pervs!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by ddeola: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
pedossssssssss
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by kay1one(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
mustymatic:

U dey craze...even for America na 16 be d age wey gels go de open legs legally

18!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
emmalexabl:
I have always suspected...

Suspision now cnfirmed..

SLS is a paedophile !

No he is not!
Pedophilia is the attraction to young children of Pre-Pubescent Age.
A pe.do.phile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children who have not reached puberty, generally aged 13 or younger.
The said girl is 17. By next year she will be able an adult and be able to vote.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
kay1one:

Pervs!

I'll act like the brother.
I forgive u.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by cozy7(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
WOW!
EVEN WITH ALL HIS EDUCATION N EXPOSURE, NA UNDERAGE (A MINOR) DEY HUNGRY AM.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by mustymatic(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
This guy make sense die

[quote author=dcaliph post=29481100]That is nice. May God bless the mariage.

Some people would be hating, but in their mind they would wish they could marry a sweet 17.

I don‘t know why we in the south hate northerners. Yesterday, it was on FB that a 16year old southerner gave birth to triplet; FB today that in the south a father chrismas was fin-ger-ing a 4 year old, a. In Benin where I base, an average 17 year old has done abortion at least once, you hear news of 70 year old sleeping with 5 year old constantly. Even bazaar news like KG pupils caught having s-x in the back of a class and in the east you would hear of a 15 year old in a baby factory.

Abeg let SLS be.[/quote

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by donmalcolm21(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Next person to marry an underage will be buhari if he gets the presidency. Mothers please don't vote for GMB because of your young daughters.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by kay1one(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
gearcoin:
Why complain now! Afterall,many of u here once bl.e.ep 17yrs prostitute. What is d difference.

Don't forget to download free website video at dmwtutor.com

Hearing this for the first time!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by biodunid: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
A 'xtian', US trained PhD of about 80 at that time was given a teen and accepted and you are here busy quibbling over details of her finishing or not finishing school. At least the koran allows SLS to take up to four wives at a time and the age gap between him and the teen is less than half the gap between Zik and the apple of his aged eyes. grin grin grin

BTW I hope those who claim that GMB is too old for Aso Rock at 72 recall how old Zik was in 1983 abi any of you complained then?

Johnpaul2k2:

did Zik married her?
did she finished her education before getting into marriage?

you are talking about Zik, one individual but North engage in such art every single day.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by natureblack(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:

What did you say when kanu uwankwo married a 17 year old. And to answer you question, come to benin, then you would know that a 17 year old girl got EXPERIENCE.
gosh .........what an analogy. undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by azimibraun: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
I am in total. Disagreement with SLS marrying a fourth wife. Even when it is discretion. But how authentic is the info that the girl is 17? What proof does Anybody have ; as sad as this development is?
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Gynacologist(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
jdbrasco:
guy, ur own monicker too no come help matas. No tel me u only examine demaged cvnt
anyone wa kom ma way i xmin... no tym....
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by jamilkb(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
makhez019:
bro, how and y we no go insult north or islam. Imagine a full grown man, 50 and above penetrating a small grl ayoung as 9 . Haba una law na nonsense, can ya give ya daughter as young as 9 tto a bastard to penetrate her. Sit down and reason dis tin now, don't be a fanatic just be sincere ya will see dat dis kid deserves d best. Dat is one way dey improvish d north and muslim, by saying is better to marry dem so deh won't fornicate, and wen ya sleep wif dem finish ya divorce dem for anoda. I pity all ya followers of sharia cos it only affects d poor and not d rich, y ya no go taost sanusi pikin weh be underage if dem no go use ya p.rick do suya, yet dey end up deceiving ya porr people all in d name of sharia, its either dere is somtin wrong wif sharia or ya poor re foolish pigs or d leaders are just callous or everytin is happening same time. Imagine ya yaound daughther being married to an abo man weh be 60 yrs will ya even allow dat. Most times dis grls are forced to marry dem. Wad a Bleep wif ya sharia law. See d case of kano, where d grl killed d man and now deh want to kill d innocent grl cos she did so cos she was forced to marry a man she didn't like. Bro bone religon and be real and sincere wif yaself. Sharia is wrong. It encourages child abuse.
Where and when did you see 9year? Please read carefully before you utter a word! And there is no confirmation about this news..
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by hasshams: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Long life your highness,may Allah bless your marriage
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
mecusbosco:

All these things you mentioned are evil including this topic of discussion. No one has supported all these so include this recent one in the list of evil done or to be done.

There is nothing evil in marrying a 17 year old at least not when kanu nwankwo did it. He even started dating her when he was 16. It just that southerners hate northernes PERIOD.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by funkiebully: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
None of my business.

My business is d certificate saga.

Buhari u Don find d certificate?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Mrbigman1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
dcaliph:
That is nice. May God bless the mariage.

Some people would be hating, but in their mind they would wish they could marry a sweet 17.

I don‘t know why we in the south hate northerners. Yesterday, it was on FB that a 16year old southerner gave birth to triplet; FB today that in the south a father chrismas was fin-ger-ing a 4 year old, a. In Benin where I base, an average 17 year old has done abortion at least once, you hear news of 70 year old sleeping with 5 year old constantly. Even bazaar news like KG pupils caught having s-x in the back of a class and in the east you would hear of a 15 year old in a baby factory.

Abeg let SLS be.

Oga, we no all dose na, dey re always done in d hiding and not legitimate for someone to practice something of such.
If a 24 yrs old wishes to get married to a 17 yrs old and brought on here, ppl will defiantly bless and pray for dem. Mind u, wen it happens in d south, everyone condemns it not supporting it.
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by HirstMOG(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
phantonce:

You really dnt understand this,do you?

You are the one encouraging child molestation/abuse here, cos I don't see any reason an educated person of Sanusi's like would do such. Islamic ideology is rubbish!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by frank442: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
He should be arrested now, can he allow that if she is her daughter chai with level of his education and exposure
Re: Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
HirstMOG:

You are the one encouraging child molestation/abuse here, cos I don't see any reason an educated person of Sanusi's like would do such. Islamic ideology is rubbish!!
child molestation is when a 12 yrs old is being slept by a 40 year old sugar daddy.

I'll refer you to the dictionary to check what molestation means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos / INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.