Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged (30999 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
koboko69:

una never tire for this una propaganda. where and when did Buhari threaten violence undecided

What does establishing a parallel goverment mean. Even if it is mistranslated or misinterpreted by the off chance? Coup, Treason etc.. is that not a veiled threat even if i am being modest.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by MayorofLagos(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
voltron:

What does establishing a parallel goverment mean. Even if it is mistranslated or misinterpreted by the off chance? Coup, Treason etc.. is that not a veiled threat even if i am being modest.

The boat of a nation is always rocked by imbalances that cause it to sway back and forth. The primary role of a ruling government is to stabilize the boat, from swaying too far and then capsize. Rather than being the stabilizer, this ruling govt is the imbalance. We are drowning in their neglect. The next challenge is to right the boat and then pull people out of the water.

There is nothing wrong in whacking the govt on its head with a paddle....if the effort to right the boat is frustrated!

In fact, it ought to be a part of the written constitution that the people reserve the right to rise up against the government if the contract which guarantees freedom and liberties are unfairly manipulated to disenfranchize citizens.

8 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by PassingShot(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
If election is adjudged to be won by any candidate, I will accept the result irrespective of who is declared winner. If any party have reason(s) to believe that it was rigged, it will be civil and democratic for them to go to court. Alternative or parallel government is an invitation to chaos. I barcanista and my family will never be a part of such.

Sai Buhari 2015

What have previous riggings, with undeniable evidence brought to the opposition? We're talking of a nation where there is no independence of the judiciary here my friend.

I am in support of their stand even if it is only meant to make them do the right thing.

GMB 2015.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by LRNZH(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
MayorofLagos:

The boat of a nation is always rocked by imbalances that cause it to sway back and forth. The primary role of a ruling government is to stabilize the boat, from swaying too far and then capsize. Rather than being the stabilizer, this ruling govt is the imbalance. We are drowning in their neglect. The next challenge is to right the boat and then pull people out of the water.

There is nothing wrong in whacking the govt on its head with a paddle....if the effort to right the boat is frustrated!

In fact, it ought to be a part of the written constitution that the people reserve the right to rise up against the government if the contract which guarantees freedom and liberties are unfairly manipulated to disenfranchize citizens.

You, indeed, are the Mayor of patriotism and intelligence.
No need to be apologetic for threatening them with good governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by PassingShot(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
gratiaeo:
THE LIST OF APC APOSTLES OF CHANGE

I searched and searched for Buhari and Osinbajo in your list but couldn't find them.

Those are the CHANGE AGENTS we know of.

5 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
MayorofLagos:

There is a powerful tool for that. It goes beyond voting. It is called a protest. Where the entirety of the nation regardless of ethnic, religous and social differences stand on an ideal that cannot be stopped by any physical means.. ask libya, syria, bulgari, thailand, pakistan, mexico.. If the passion is patriotic as APC claims, then they owe this nation a moral debt and obligation to CHANGE this inept government. But if the people are not behind you entirely.. then it becomes a case of secession just like BIAFRA. It is a threat by any other name and must be treated as TREASON and matched with the necessary force to kill it at this stage instead of waiting for it tobgrow beyond control like boko haram
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by MayorofLagos(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

You, indeed, are the Mayor of patriotism and intelligence.
No need to be apologetic for threatening them with good governance.

I hate to say it but threats are so abundant these days they've lost meaning.

The last time Nigeria went up in flames was the uproar for June 12th. There were not this many people in idleness or in firearms posession.

Next time Nigeria blows up might be the final release into secession.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by MayorofLagos(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
voltron:

There is a powerful tool for that. It goes beyond voting. It is called a protest. Where the entirety of the nation regardless of ethnic, religous and social differences stand on an ideal that cannot be stopped by any physical means.. ask libya, syria, bulgari, thailand, pakistan, mexico.. If the passion is patriotic as APC claims, then they owe this nation a moral debt and obligation to CHANGE this inept government. But if the people are not behind you entirely.. then it becomes a case of secession just like BIAFRA. It is a threat by any other name and must be treated as TREASON and matched with the necessary force to kill it at this stage instead of waiting for it tobgrow beyond control like boko haram

That is narrow to view it only as "threat". In its broadness it is in fact a "contingency". There is nothing illegal or anti-republic in patriotic planning.

3 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
MayorofLagos:

That is narrow to view it only as "threat". In its broadness it is in fact a "contingency". There is nothing illegal or anti-republic in patriotic planning.

The Words used are "Parallel Government" and the media has labelled it as a threat and so have some people in other quarters.. most simply cannot be bothered. No matter how you are now coloring it, the words have gone out and the impression is negative though the intentions are honourable.

Threats of a parallel government
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/threats-parallel-government/

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by MayorofLagos(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
voltron:

The Words used are "Parallel Government" and the media has labelled it as a threat and so have some people in other quarters.. most simply cannot be bothered. No matter how you are now coloring it, the words have gone out and the impression is negative though the intentions are honourable.

Threats of a parallel government
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/threats-parallel-government/

media is a necessary evil, ....this is why the tongue is called an enemy. grin grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by MayorofLagos(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Voltron,

This adninistrration itself is a ennabler, it doesnt consider it wrong and unnacceptable that threats of bloodshed are volleyed back and forth beween political rivalries. We have a "beavis and butthead" landscape ecouraged and sponsored by the ruling party.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
I
MayorofLagos:
Voltron,

This adninistrration itself is a ennabler, it doesnt consider it wrong and unnacceptable that threats of bloodshed are volleyed back and forth beween political rivalries. We have a "beavis and butthead" landscape ecouraged and sponsored by the ruling party.

That does not make it right. It only shows both parties to be as black as the accusations they throw at each other.. that is why votes can be bought. People are detached from the goings on.. they are tired of all the lies and propaganda.. even the opposition is not removed from this practice
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Olaolufred(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
waternogeteneny:

Na buhari go bury Naija, the guy is worst than u can imagine.

if ebelle kill naija, and buhari bury it,
i think one is better than the other.
guess who?

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Olaolufred(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=14pt]AN ARMED ROBBER IS ARRESTED, PROSECUTED AND KILLED FOR ROBBING AND KILLING 5-20 PERSONS.

BUT WE ALWAYS LOOK AS IF ITS NO BIG DEAL WHEN SOMEONE ROBBED 170 MILLION PEOPLE BY RIGING AGAINST THEIR WISH.

THAT IS THE GREATEST ROBBERY EVER. A MASSIVE ONE AT THAT.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by LRNZH(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt]AN ARMED ROBBER IS ARRESTED, PROSECUTED AND KILLED FOR ROBBING AND KILLING 5-20 PERSONS.

BUT WE ALWAYS LOOK AS IF ITS NO BIG DEAL WHEN SOMEONE ROBBED 170 MILLION PEOPLE BY RIGING AGAINST THEIR WISH.

[/size]

Bros no shout. Riggin is not corruption.

grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by LRNZH(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Olaolufred:

[/size]

Bros no shout. Rigging is not corruption.

grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by LRNZH(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Olaolufred:

[/size]

Bros no shout. Stealing is not Rigging is not corruption.

grin

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Kagarko(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Very correct for me.

This will make JEGA and his team to work well as expected of them.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by londoner: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
What they really mean is that if GEJ wins, they will claim corruption. Every day APC are showing themselves to be not what Nigeria needs.

Basically the 2015 rewrite of "we will make Nigeria ungovernable".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by BrokenTV: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
What I understand by APC is that as far as far as they lose this election it is rigged, they have never accepted defeat before this is not the first time. The only accept result when they win, that is only when it is adjourned free and fair. For example Kano local government election where they rigged every elective position was free and fair. Anyone doubting me should show me where they have accepted defeat.

4 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by aresa: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
voltron:

Treason?

Btw, didn't GEJ and his SSS goons threatened to arrest and jail the opposition if they ever uttered parallel government?

Are they also too lazy and incompetent to arrest and jail the opposition as threatened? grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by aresa: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
londoner:
What they really mean is that if GEJ wins, they will claim corruption. Every day APC are showing themselves to be not what Nigeria needs.

Basically the 2015 rewrite of "we will make Nigeria ungovernable".

Affix whatever label you like, but the message is clear, no more rigging and electoral fraud... grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Caseless: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
I support the motion.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by londoner: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
aresa:

Affix whatever label you like, but the message is clear, no more rigging and electoral fraud... grin

But to APC corruption simply means they didnt win.

APC lose=corruption to them.

I remember the last time, kids were voting under CPC, right?

I don't put it past some in APC or PDP to rig . They are so desperate for power, even if it comes by illegal means.

I also dont put it past some in the north to intimidate voters to make sure they vote for Buhari or that they don't vote at all for fear of death or physical intimidation.

If they do so and votes are voided by INEC, it will be then that APC will shout 'rigging', yet they probably won't call their own to order and really let it be free and fair.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Since one fat fool too don talk say if Jonah no win there will be war, so de too can drop deir threat too
In other words, APC should follow the footsteps of a fat fool? Interesting.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by saintopus(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
voltron:
Unfortunately, I had expected much from the opposition in terms of both Maturity and Capacity to use Propaganda to exploit every opportunity exposed by PDP's obvious distraction from the voice of Nigerians.. instead APC is towing the line of intimidation and the threat of violence - not unlike GMB... alas her true nature is slowing coming to the surface

In fact they should go ahead to form a parallel government. It will only benefit civil servant. You can imagine in Rivers State, Dakuku Peterside as APC Governor will pay his salary for APC Government, then maybe a week later, Nyesom Wike, from the PDP Government will now pay another salary. That will be ok na!!!
Useless politicians with poor political idealogy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by MayorofLagos(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
voltron:
I

That does not make it right. It only shows both parties to be as black as the accusations they throw at each other.. that is why votes can be bought. People are detached from the goings on.. they are tired of all the lies and propaganda.. even the opposition is not removed from this practice

aaaahh.. grin

let's distribute blame!

Ok, our stabilizing force has lost its homing instinct, its time to bring on the backup to navigate us to our destiny.

I love it!! Come on APC, mount the Captain's seat!!

grin grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:
THE LIST OF APC APOSTLES OF CHANGE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu WaziriTambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. MuhammadAbubakar (former PDP)(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar JibrillaBindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha JummaiAlhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)

NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?

Now ask yourself.. don't you feel really stupid.. these men you have listed as AGENTS of CHANGE have spent at least 40 years building the character of Corruption they are known for in PDP. .and in just a few months they have changed to AGENTS OF CHANGE just because they joined APC.. does that not show you there is a cataclysmic problem with the way APC reasons?

3 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Dat should not be a problem since Nigeria will be no more in 2015. One Gov for Yoruba and HAUSA. Buhari and Osinbajo

Another Gov for SS and SE, with GEJ as President and Peter Obi as vice. Full resource control no subsidy. grin

Go drunk.. You are Home.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by donmalcolm21(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2015
The end of Lord Lugard amalgamation. God bless you APC for quickening the disolution
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by emeka2847: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Dat should not be a problem since Nigeria will be no more in 2015. One Gov for Yoruba and HAUSA. Buhari and Osinbajo

Another Gov for SS and SE, with GEJ as President and Peter Obi as vice. Full resource control no subsidy. grin

DON'T START THAT RUBBISH!
I am from SE and I don't want Jonathan.

GMB2015 even if Jonathan declares asset.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by MEILYN(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2015
The statement is not necessarily inciting.. If the elections are rigged? I would gladly join the SW and Northern Nigeria in endorsing Buhari/ Osinbajo as my government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Task APC Gave Nigerians / MD Faints In Court After Conviction For Subsidy Scam / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.