Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged (31000 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:
THE LIST OF APC APOSTLES OF CHANGE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu WaziriTambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. MuhammadAbubakar (former PDP)(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar JibrillaBindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha JummaiAlhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)

NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?

These are the same failures and active known looters formerly in pdp but are now progressives and merchants of change in Apc abi?

Are Nigerians this mentally sick or is it chronic foolishness or collective amnesia?

U lots should stop fooling around both online and offline because Apc= pdp (Same set of thieves).

Nigerians will be the losers as usual after the 2015 general elections because they will delibrately be voting in well established known theives from pdp and apc to be their new leader's for another 4yrs!

Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Chigold101(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
koboko69:

Bro no court will squash an already announced presidential result in the Nigeria we all know. I think that will cause more up roar than a parallel government that does not necessarily mean violence.
do u know what it means to run a double government? It means that Abuja cant tellthem what to or what not todo. It means VIOLENCE in capital letters. When you have two presidents and two national assembly no be war be that?

My worry with this thing called rigging is that it is normal for anyone who has lost election in Nigeria to claim he was rigged out... I smell pooh...
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by badesco(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
If they are really thinking in this way, then their action would further confirmed the earlier provocative statement made by one of their presidential candidate, that is to say, they would make the country ungovernable if APC lost the forthcoming election. Election is not a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
I think what they meant to say is that if the election does not go their way, they would form a parallel government cos i don't know how they will be able to ascertain that the election was actually rigged cos i've never seen a winner in an election coming to say the election was rigged.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Has there been any examples in history of the world where opposition have set up parallel govt?

Abiola tried to set up a parallel govt for several weeks until Abacha arrested him for treason. Perhaps a parallel govt in civilian era would be more acceptable or feasible.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
These APC feel so sure of winning that they'll believe the election was rigged if the eventually lose
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Anas09: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buharists, I hope say una go keep selfish sentiments Aside and read into wetin una Oga dey which Una? Buhari no say, him go loose election, him anticedents dey follow am. But him feel say, anytime wey him loose na rigging. 2011 him been say, if dem rig him election, him go. Make the country ungovernable. We see bloodshed like never before. Now him want form paralle govt. Na for una and una children oooo.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Anas09: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls is parallel govt the same thing as having two govts ruling at the same time in the same country? If its so. Then this confirms my fears, Buhari is demented. Where on earth. Has he seen that done successfully? What the old man is implying is that, if he looses, he shall instigate and incite war. The man likes blood. Him go eat him own flesh and drink the blood of his children.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by ooshinibos: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Dat should not be a problem since Nigeria will be no more in 2015. One Gov for Yoruba and HAUSA. Buhari and Osinbajo

Another Gov for SS and SE, with GEJ as President and Peter Obi as vice. Full resource control no subsidy. grin

GEJ till 2019

We ask you to collectively insist on free, fair and transparent election, because that is the only way to allow the wishes of the people to manifest.
GEJ till FEB2015
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Jsaviour(f): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
whoever that is doubting n challenging d power of d court, hv u forgotten it was that same court that brought ur so called Amechi to power. anyway keep insulting urselves over nothing while d people u r killing urselves for a r busy enjoying d money they were able to steal pending wen they enter again thru either pdp or apc.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Obijulius: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
If election is adjudged to be won by any candidate, I will accept the result irrespective of who is declared winner. If any party have reason(s) to believe that it was rigged, it will be civil and democratic for them to go to court. Alternative or parallel government is an invitation to chaos. I barcanista and my family will never be a part of such.

Sai Buhari 2015

Rare to hear an APC sound this rational.

Although I don't support Buhari I share your opinion.

Great.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Elculio:

Are you saying APC should let a fool tell them what to do. If they do, then they are worse than the fool.
I share your reason. I was only trying to point out the folly in the statement of the poster I initially quoted.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Acidosis(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by ODB2: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.