Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged (31008 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Great
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by freezyprinzy(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2015
hummm....lord of mercy
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by rozayx5(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2015
APC and violence be like banana and groundnut

they are yet to prove buhari went to secondary school and they are now thinking of forming a parallel government when their illiterate fails to win

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by jmoore(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2015
voltron:

Now ask yourself.. don't you feel really stupid.. these men you have listed as AGENTS of CHANGE have spent at least 40 years building the character of Corruption they are known for in PDP. .and in just a few months they have changed to AGENTS OF CHANGE just because they joined APC.. does that not show you there is a cataclysmic problem with the way APC reasons?

I think that's what he is trying to pass across.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by emeka2847: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
If election is adjudged to be won by any candidate, I will accept the result irrespective of who is declared winner. If any party have reason(s) to believe that it was rigged, it will be civil and democratic for them to go to court. Alternative or parallel government is an invitation to chaos. I barcanista and my family will never be a part of such.

Sai Buhari 2015

Court dey Nigeria?
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Bitterleafsoup: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2015
gab264:
Let the prayer of parrallel government be answerd by God and all his twenty four elders amen....and i pledge to biafra my country to be faithful.....
They thought we didn't know how to play politics.... there was a country.... cool
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Dbboy(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Bullshit that has been there plan all along let them try it we would deal wit them.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Rexsoko(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Am tired of this One Nigeria sef......i pray it goes that way
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by slap1(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2015
So when they lose, election becomes rigged, huh?
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2015
I actually pray that APC should carry out their threat. Finally, a great reason for everyone to answer his father's name.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by slap1(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
If election is adjudged to be won by any candidate, I will accept the result irrespective of who is declared winner. If any party have reason(s) to believe that it was rigged, it will be civil and democratic for them to go to court. Alternative or parallel government is an invitation to chaos. I barcanista and my family will never be a part of such.

Sai Buhari 2015
Lol, who knows you and your family?
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2015
jmoore:

I think that's what he is trying to pass across.

oohh
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by diasporaman(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Water don pass garri. I am just thinking of my beloved family in Nigeria. United Nation , African Union and the European Union should advice Mr Jonadumb now to do what is right to avoid bloodshed and incessant killings which will trigger the influx of millions of Nigerians to Europe and other African countries for asylum
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by gebest: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2015
GBAM, is a simple Arithmetic "IF" on quote PDP rig election.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Dat should not be a problem since Nigeria will be no more in 2015. One Gov for Yoruba and HAUSA. Buhari and Osinbajo

Another Gov for SS and SE, with GEJ as President and Peter Obi as vice. Full resource control no subsidy. grin

Please count Benue and Kogi out this APC agenda.

7 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Eziachi: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
I don't agree with this Sir with all due respect. Any society that disregards its court is doom bound. The job of the court is not to prosecute, it only pass judgement when cases are brought before it based on evidence presented. The Ekiti, IGP Abba and Obj's cases I think they all are in court. The court have procedures and its judgement can be challenged by a higher court. The Judge will only pass judgement base on what is presented by the litigant and defendant. In 2010 defunct AC got her mandate in Osun and Ekiti through the court, same with Oshiomole (2008) and Mimiko of ondo. It is unfair to disregard the court and expect a civil society.
You forgot that, there seems to be an unwritten law in Nigeria that presidential elections are upturnable. If not, 2003/07 would have been upturned or cancelled.
They don't such problems with the governorship or the legislature.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2015
I just love wat is going on in our political system.(power tussle BTW APC&PDP).

only if we can hv 2 party system I.e APC and PDP in future.....I tells u political office holders will wake and do d needful.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by victorazy(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2015
waternogeteneny:

Bro nothing do u sir... Na market we dey so. grin

grin today market sef grin
I never sell, nobody don like or quote me.
Bros u don sell well well.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Eziachi: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Billyonaire:
I actually pray that APC should carry out their threat. Finally, a great reason for everyone to answer his father's name.
I thought that Oyegun is from? Not Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Mistermamus(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Diz ppl just wan cause problem
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Ahmeduana(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:

Sai Buhari 2015
I MY SPEAKING WITH MR BARCANISTAN OR THE wrong person?!!
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by kristisking(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Between APC and PDP,who rigs election more?Blame game.These people are indirectly beating war drum.I'm a witness to how CPC rigged 2011 elections in the north.So opposition parties are so capable of rigging elections.It should not be linked with only the PDP.You are all theives!
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by tolexy007(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2015
pls, what is d meaning of this parallel goverment....? abeg no insult me ooo, i just want to know. thanks
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by ikweremilitant: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2015
koboko69:

Bro no court will squash an already announced presidential result in the Nigeria we all know. I think that will cause more up roar than a parallel government that does not necessarily mean violence.
listen to ur self.wat makes u thnk a paralel govt wil be a lesser evil.wic area wil dy generate d revenue frm
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by major466(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2015
No matter how free and fair an election is, APC will call it rigged when they lose. So the question is, what do they consider to be a free and fair election?

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by klodike(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2015
SENSE.
barcanista:

Sai Buhari 2015
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by freshness2020: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Dat should not be a problem since Nigeria will be no more in 2015. One Gov for Yoruba and HAUSA. Buhari and Osinbajo

Another Gov for SS and SE, with GEJ as President and Peter Obi as vice. Full resource control no subsidy. grin

Straight on Point...they should go and cultivate their cocoa and groundnut plantations!
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by ndcide(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:

Sai Buhari 2015

I'm most times not in the same page with you. but for this one, you are right. this is commendable.

could it be you moment of clarity ?
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by kristisking(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2015
tolexy007:
pls, what is d meaning of this parallel goverment....? abeg no insult me ooo, i just want to know. thanks
Two governments in one country I guess.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Montaque(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2015
ApC is making this election a do or die affair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Flooding: King Charles III Condoles With Buhari / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.