Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged (31003 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by imcam: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=29507263]If election is adjudged to be won by any candidate, I will accept the result irrespective of who is declared winner. If any party have reason(s) to believe that it was rigged, it will be civil and democratic for them to go to court. Alternative or parallel government is an invitation to chaos. I barcanista and my family will never be a part of such.

Sai Buhari 2015[/quote

barcanista. i think they av dia reasons fr insisting on parallel govt. apc is sure if the election is rigged at d center it will b very easy fr presindent to manipulate d case in d court of law and not even d kind of system of govt we practise in wich so much power is embeded in number one citizens. be sincere bacanister if apc allow pdp to rig and having their hope in naija court of law den d case is a forgotten case

those who make peaceful change impossible make violent revolution inevitable' j f kenedy

i submitt

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by rigarmortis: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista today you earn my respect as long as nairaland is still functioning and if we ever meet in real life, i know where you support tilts towards but i was positively surprised by what you posited here.

i will gladly vote for you if you, fashola kwankwaso contests under APC, not mr. no waec, old general morally upright by day, !@#$#%^ by night.

stay blessed
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by ogene007: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2015
LRNZH:
Everyone has spoken.

Middle Belt Forum, Redeemed Church, Catholic Church, Ohanaeze, APGA, Niger Delta Youths.

GEJ back to Otueke or UniPort.
I guess they spoke to you in your dreams. Keep dreaming, when you wake up, you will see that GEJ has been re-elected. See, it's not lies and propaganda that wins elections, if that was so, GMBH would not have lost the elections three times. The majority of the Christian voting population are not daft enough as to hand over the country to Jihadists supported by Saudi Arabia, Sudan and other Jihadist countries.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by chronique(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2015
APC making all sort of threats. The elections would come and go. What will be would be. If there would still be a Nigeria,fine. If we disintegrate and go separate ways,no wahala. One of the two is bound to happen. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2015
emeka2847:

DON'T START THAT RUBBISH!
I am from SE and I don't want Jonathan.

GMB2015 even if Jonathan declares asset.

Another sissy yoruba man claiming to be Igbo. You people should stop this pathetic shameless behavior.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2015
What is the meaning of Parallel Government pls?

Abeg make una no yab me oh
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Montaque(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2015
ndcide:

I'm most times not in the same page with you. but for this one, you are right. this is commendable.

could it be your moment of clarity ?
my thoughts too.
That awful moment when you go to fight ur enemy in alliance with an impulsive friend.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by sanmibukunmi: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Can sm1 fully explain the meaning of dis parallel govt? What does it entail?? Is it a form of disintegration?
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Wealthyonos(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Forming a parallel government will also mean generating a parallel revenue from different states. It can't just work. GMB and his entourage should just focus on their campaign agenda and stop making irrelevant noises in the media and social network. God has the final say. Who will win will win. Best of luck to GMB and GEJ
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by ddefoe: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2015
The onus lies on the Govt,Inec,the security agencies,the political parties and the electorate to ensure that the 2015 election is free and fair. That should be the battle cry of all Nigerians so as to avoid chaos. Let us work for the peace of this Nation because we don't have another country.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by konjivity: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2015
In warfare, the only one who thinks of the prospect of losing is the weak one. If APC really enjoys all the popularity and goodwill it claims, then it should be busy by now planning how it'd positively change the country 'when' they win and not being apprehensive of the prospect of losing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt]AN ARMED ROBBER IS ARRESTED, PROSECUTED AND KILLED FOR ROBBING AND KILLING 5-20 PERSONS.

BUT WE ALWAYS LOOK AS IF ITS NO BIG DEAL WHEN SOMEONE ROBBED 170 MILLION PEOPLE BY RIGING AGAINST THEIR WISH.

THAT IS THE GREATEST ROBBERY EVER. A MASSIVE ONE AT THAT.
[/size]

If I went by your assertion, I would be glad to exhume Awolowo from his grave and charge him with the greatest robbery ever meted on humanity... for giving 25 pounds to all Igbos and old Cross river people after the war. You have no moral ground to make such assertion, you should be quiet.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by anytexy: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2015
voltron:

Now ask yourself.. don't you feel really stupid.. these men you have listed as AGENTS of CHANGE have spent at least 40 years building the character of Corruption they are known for in PDP. .and in just a few months they have changed to AGENTS OF CHANGE just because they joined APC.. does that not show you there is a cataclysmic problem with the way APC reasons?
Na ur papa born u. PDP and ApC are the same. Another vital question is how can a man that ruled us 30 year ago under military bring about change in democratic settings. people forget he is not going to take decisions a lone....what happens to fashola, oshomole, Amaechi even OSibanjo as president. Must power return to the north?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by imcam: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
konjivity:
In warfare, the only one who thinks of the prospect of losing is the weak one. If APC really enjoys all the popularity and goodwill it claims, then it should be busy by now planning how it'd positively change the country 'when' they win and not being apprehensive of the prospect of losing.

am not sure u are a nigerian, as popular as apc is pdp can use power of incubency and dt will b all
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by OLADD: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No problem but we wan see d certificate. Tondafaya devul

If APC likes, they may even form PERPENDICULAR and RIGHT-ANGLE government. The most important thing to me is for that certificate-less mallam not to step his feet in Aso Rock as president. APC must not rule my dear nation, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Auxigen(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2015
gab264:
Let the prayer of parrallel government be answerd by God and all his twenty four elders amen....and i pledge to biafra my country to be faithful.....
Look @ dis man..do you know wat youre saying.?
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Auxigen(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Go to wikipaedia and
search "Abuja declaration 1987"

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Caseless: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
If election is adjudged to be won by any candidate, I will accept the result irrespective of who is declared winner. If any party have reason(s) to believe that it was rigged, it will be civil and democratic for them to go to court. Alternative or parallel government is an invitation to chaos. I barcanista and my family will never be a part of such.

Sai Buhari 2015
buhari went to court on 3 occassions, what was the outcome that u think the outcome will be different this time around? Barca, we got our independence on a platter of gold without spilling blood. Dont expect good governance to come that 'easy'- you fight for it.
Most people now see the coming election as the only thing standing in the way of a 'changed nigeria'; they want to see it go in their favor. We know INEC is not helping issues by non-availability of PVC. Most People already feel disenfranchise even before the election commences and they're angry...expect anger to be on display on the of election. This(inec action and reaction frm the disenfranchised electorate) alone will usher-in anarchy proper and, this is what the apc will cash in on.
As for me, anything that will bring the needed change, I'm in support of it- anarchy inclusive.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Am4real20(f): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
APC the rigging Party.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by iamfreshmontana(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
udo di
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by babestella: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
koboko69:

Bro no court will squash an already announced presidential result in the Nigeria we all know. I think that will cause more up roar than a parallel government that does not necessarily mean violence.

You are a deranged nincompoop to type this rubbish. I can see how your illiteracy has really gotten the best of you. What is rigging? What is parallel government? Do you even know what you are saying? Do you know how many underaged voters that took part in 2011 elections and their vote was counted for Buhari. Please get off this thread you are just an empty head. Rubbish.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Locapito(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Dat should not be a problem since Nigeria will be no more in 2015. One Gov for Yoruba and HAUSA. Buhari and Osinbajo

Another Gov for SS and SE, with GEJ as President and Peter Obi as vice. Full resource control no subsidy. grin

that should be for ur dream country. Anyway if u ve not heard, south east has backed out of ur monkeys formed country with south south by not voting for ur Jonathan. U can see clearly now that the era of otueke man is over.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Eziachi:
You forgot that, there seems to be an unwritten law in Nigeria that presidential elections are upturnable. If not, 2003/07 would have been upturned or cancelled.
They don't such problems with the governorship or the legislature.
Well our democracy is indeed evolving. The first time court upturned a governorship election was in 2007, when the SC sacked Andy Uba of PDP. Later it sacked Omehia from Rivers State. Then Osunbor(pdp), Oni(pdp), Agagu (pdp), Oyinlola (PDP) and others followed suit. Prior to 2007 contest, no result of governorship contest was upturned especially mass rigging in 2003. The 2007 presidential poll was supposed to be upturned but the then CJN voted for yaradua because he wanted "stability in the polity". This won't be the case in 2015 as so many things is at stake. What the APC need to do is to continue with her mobilization campaign and make sure that apc agents at bolling booths are equipped with necessary tools to monitor and report. All these will come handy should they go to the tribunal. Above all, the people should be charged to stay on polling booth and monitor the process. I don't believe in issuing threat, I believe Buhari is at pole position to win! Nigerians have the final say though
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Scholes007(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Lol forget all this online gragra...GEJ will win...the mistake APC made was futuring buari as their flag bearer...history does not favour him he imprisoned ekwueme and left shagari...as chairman petroleum trust fund 90% of the project excuted where for the north...high level of corruption as PTF chairman...religious bigot comment and the list goes on
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by koboko69: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2015
babestella:

You are a deranged nincompoop to type this rubbish. I can see how your illiteracy has really gotten the best of you. What is rigging? What is parallel government? Do you even know what you are saying? Do you know how many underaged voters that took part in 2011 elections and their vote was counted for Buhari. Please get off this thread you are just an empty head. Rubbish.

If u think i have time for super dunces like u, then you are actually mad!
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by shakazuldadon: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Dat should not be a problem since Nigeria will be no more in 2015. One Gov for Yoruba and HAUSA. Buhari and Osinbajo

Another Gov for SS and SE, with GEJ as President and Peter Obi as vice. Full resource control no subsidy. grin

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=Basildvalour post=29507865]And what type of election will ever be considered free and fair in Nigeria by the opposition party? I doubt if there be any
[/quote
U re soo correct...I seriously tink APC is already catching cold feet as such their desire for a prallel government...dis is Nigeria and not kenya. So APC dats nt possible...
I SMELL FEAR.....FUNNY APC
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by dhidden: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Let the sky fall, GOD IS IN CONTROL and I have peace that is beyond human understanding. EVERYTHING will work for good in achieving God's Purpose and Plan for this Nation GOD calls "GREAT"
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Scholes007(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Parallel government will easily translate to civil war or similar there by leading to the fulfillment of usa prediction about nigeria...which i will like personally but not the war
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by eaglechild: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Is it cattle and cocoa that will fund their parallel government?
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
eaglechild:
Is it cattle and cocoa that will fund their parallel government?

Taxes,, Taxes IGR and loads of Amala and Gbegiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way / 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.