Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged (31004 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / APC Insists On Its Original List Of NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by babestella: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
koboko69:

If u think i have time for super dunces like u, then you are actually mad!

Get lost you s!lly illiterate. Who has time for your deranged s!lly mentality. You should be ashamed of yourself to think that violence will solve your problem. With all the rigging in the north in 2011 where underaged voters were forced on the youth corpers sent by INEC to conduct election your illiterate aspirant still lost. The show has not started yet. Get ready to face the army in your planned anarchy.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Na mouth? There is freedom all over Nigeria. You can go ahead and form your government in Sambisa.

Afterall, you won't be the first. Abiola threatened to do same. I am sure you guys know where he is now.

We must re-allocate the oil blocks equitably before GEJ leaves office. No going back.

You can form your government with Boko Haram as your soldiers and we will stamp it out.
[/size]
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Ajinoride(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=gratiaeo post=29507131][/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/apc-insists-itll-form-parallel-govt-election-rigged/

BEWARE OF WAR MONGERS! THEY ARE NOT EVEN SURE OF WINNING CONVINCINGLY. INSTEAD THEY HAVE RESORTED TO THREATS,AS USUAL. GUESS THEY ARE NOT TIRED OF KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS OF THESE COUNTRY. ........GEJ TILL BUHARI SHOWS HIS CERTIFICATES.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Caseless:
buhari went to court on 3 occassions, what was the outcome that u think the outcome will be different this time around? Barca, we got our independence on a platter of gold without spilling blood. Dont expect good governance to come that 'easy'- you fight for it.
Most people now see the coming election as the only thing standing in the way of a 'changed nigeria'; they want to see it go in their favor. We know INEC is not helping issues by non-availability of PVC. Most People already feel disenfranchise even before the election commences and they're angry...expect anger to be on display on the of election. This(inec action and reaction frm the disenfranchised electorate) alone will usher-in anarchy proper and, this is what the apc will cash in on.
As for me, anything that will bring the needed change, I'm in support of it- anarchy inclusive.
This is what I don't buy! That you go to tribunal does not necessarily mean victory in court, it is dependent on evidence you present and your legal team how they prosecute their case. Bro, if you support anarchy, I don't. What the APC is saying is synonymous to threatening Nigerians. Who is to determine whether election is rigged or not? Which society get stable as a result of this anarchy? Look at Syria, look at Ukraine, look at Egypt and Libya, the story is the same. A political and judicial solution is the way forward. Honestly, i don't buy this. The children of Oyegun and others will be in London and other western countries, it is people like us that bear the consequencies.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
If their E-goons catch u, ma hand nodey oh..

#foldstrouserrunningouttadisplanet
OLADD:

If APC likes, they may even form PERPENDICULAR and RIGHT-ANGLE government. The most important thing to me is for that certificate-less mallam not to step his feet in Aso Rock as president. APC must not rule my dear nation, Nigeria.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by maestroferddi: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
If election is adjudged to be won by any candidate, I will accept the result irrespective of who is declared winner. If any party have reason(s) to believe that it was rigged, it will be civil and democratic for them to go to court. Alternative or parallel government is an invitation to chaos. I barcanista and my family will never be a part of such.

Sai Buhari 2015
You guys need to drum it into the ears of your rabid and desperate leaders that the peace and unity of this country must be kept sacrosanct.

Imagine respected leaders of a major party advocating to form a parallel government if the outcome of the elections do not meet their expectations. The statement is subversive, seditous and easily treasonable.

That Jonathan allowed free speech to thrive should not be taken that our society has descended into lawlessness.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Locapito(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
babestella:

You are a deranged nincompoop to type this rubbish. I can see how your illiteracy has really gotten the best of you. What is rigging? What is parallel government? Do you even know what you are saying? Do you know how many underaged voters that took part in 2011 elections and their vote was counted for Buhari. Please get off this thread you are just an empty head. Rubbish.
i strongly blv that if anybody should be pushed off of this thread on acct of emptiness, u should be the one. Can one get justice again in this our corrupt judiciary? Anything that will bring the needed change is highly welcomed. Afterall Ghana went through some difficult period before stable, which I blv Nigeria is ripe for such difficult period if ur pdp rig this coming election.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
There is nothing wrong with GMB my guy. You need to ask yourself why is he getting so much support despite the propaganda. Your answer lies there
rigarmortis:
barcanista today you earn my respect as long as nairaland is still functioning and if we ever meet in real life, i know where you support tilts towards but i was positively surprised by what you posited here.

i will gladly vote for you if you, fashola kwankwaso contests under APC, not mr. no waec, old general morally upright by day, !@#$#%^ by night.

stay blessed
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
maestroferddi:
You guys need to drum it into the ears of your rabid and desperate leaders that the peace and unity of this country must be kept sacrosanct.

Imagine respected leaders of a major party advocating to form a parallel government if the outcome of the elections do not meet their expectations. The statement is subversive, seditous and easily treasonable.

That Jonathan allowed free speech to thrive should not be taken that our society has descended into lawlessness.
The government should be tasked to supervise a free, fair and credible contest. The opposition should play their role as a watch-dog to the process. However, this threat is out of it. I have never heard of such incident before in any respected democracy.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by rigarmortis: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
There is nothing wrong with GMB my guy. You need to ask yourself why is he getting so much support despite the propaganda. Your answer lies there

he is not getting "so much" support, though I agree he is getting some support based on tribalism and misguided sense of change.

buhari is not the change we need
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Locapito(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
maestroferddi:

read the statement CLEARLY FIRST. He said "IF" the election is rigged.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by OLADD: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
If their E-goons catch u, ma hand nodey oh..

#foldstrouserrunningouttadisplanet

You seem to be following me for the first time, let any of those APC e-tsetse fly take me on and see who surrenders first.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by samplegirl(f): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
koboko69:

Bro no court will squash an already announced presidential result in the Nigeria we all know. I think that will cause more up roar than a parallel government that does not necessarily mean violence.

So your best alternative is parallel government right?
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Scholes007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nigeria needs someone with conscience not some1 who has already soiled his hands with corruption also associates himself with the most corrupt people on earth at the same time claiming to be a saint(hypocricy at the highest order)
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2015

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Alfred200825(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
All I see is a pending coup

Quote me and die
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
OLADD:

You seem to be following me for the first time, let any of those APC e-tsetse fly take me on and see who surrenders first.
God b ur strength bro, stil running faraway 2 an unknown destination..
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by abdulnabdul: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
And we'll follow and obey the laws of the parallel government. Gbam!!!
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Trafficjam11: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
LRNZH:

Bros no shout. Riggin is not corruption.

grin

Ordinary rigging they will call it corruption grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Kingharzyz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
gab264:
Let the prayer of parrallel government be answerd by God and all his twenty four elders amen....and i pledge to biafra my country to be faithful.....

Only the broke Igbos talks about Biafra...wealthy Igbo's who has a lot of property outside Biafra lands are not ready for the sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by jcflex(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
President Jonathan has no hands in Rivers State crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in Edo State crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in Ekiti State crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in National Assembly crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in Nigeria governors Forum crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in Stella Oduah cash - for - cars scandal"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the missing 20 billion dollars"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the stolen 2.6 trillion naira subsidy funds in 2011"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the security crisis in northern Nigeria"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the PDP crisis"* "President Jonathan has no hands in the pension funds scandal"* "President Jonathan has no hands....." WHERE ARE HIS HANDS? WE NEED SOMEBODY WITH HANDS TO WORK AND SECURE NIGERIA!
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC should stop beating war drums!
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by maestroferddi: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
The government should be tasked to supervise a free, fair and credible contest. The opposition should play their role as a watch-dog to the process. However, this threat is out of it. I have never heard of such incident before in any respected democracy.
Sometimes, I am constrained to ask what people with a functioning brain like you are still doing with the maddening crowd.

Jonathan has bungled certain things but I still think he should be allowed to continue laying the building blocks for enduring democracy in Nigeria.

You need to know where you are coming from to know where you are going to and how to get there. The task of building of building the Nigeria of our dreams is, at best, arduous. Anybody that thinks someone can just wave away our national issues with a single stroke of a magic wand is dangerously naïve.

If chase Jonathan away because of Boko Haram, what guarantee do you have that hundreds of Boko Harams wouldn't spring up from the rest of Nigeria?

Let's us think, abeg!
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Truckpusher(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
That goes a long way in showcasing the peeps you're drumming up support for.
Repent my brother .

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
That goes a long way in showcasing the peeps you're drumming up support for.
Repent my brother .

Pastor, preach on...you try
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Basildvalour:
And what type of election will ever be considered free and fair in Nigeria by the opposition party? I doubt if there be any
FOR THE FACT THAT EKITI ELECTION WAS NT FREE AND FAIR TO APC, THEN WHICH ELECTION COULD BE ADJUDGED TO BE FREE AND FAIR IN NIGERIA ?.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Miscellaneous(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:
THE LIST OF APC APOSTLES OF CHANGE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu WaziriTambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. MuhammadAbubakar (former PDP)(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar JibrillaBindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha JummaiAlhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)

NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?

tags: eye4eye , bullabong
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by babestella: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Locapito:
i strongly blv that if anybody should be pushed off of this thread on acct of emptiness, u should be the one. Can one get justice again in this our corrupt judiciary? Anything that will bring the needed change is highly welcomed. Afterall Ghana went through some difficult period before stable, which I blv Nigeria is ripe for such difficult period if ur pdp rig this coming election.

Go away, you are barbaric. How do you prove an election is rigged? Is it not by presenting your facts and figures to the court? It shows how savage you and your party leaders are. I can see how your illiterate aspirant and bunch of irresponsible party leaders plan to rule Nigeria. It is only a terrorist and terror sponsors that can make such irresponsible comments. Of course we can all see where boko haram draws its inspiration from.
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by seunwen2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
[size=40pt]I pledge to oduduwa kingdom to be faithful and honest [/size]
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Basildvalour(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
shegsky:

FOR THE FACT THAT EKITI ELECTION WAS NT FREE AND FAIR TO APC, THEN WHICH ELECTION COULD BE ADJUDGED TO BE FREE AND FAIR IN NIGERIA ?.
My guy, I wonder o!!!
They have already made up their minds to cause mayhem again and they should just come out with it rather than hiding between the shades of an unrealistic bargain.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Truckpusher(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
brito:

Pastor, preach on...you try
Anything to bring a brother back to his senses is a welcomed idea. grin
Re: APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged by Elculio: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
If election is adjudged to be won by any candidate, I will accept the result irrespective of who is declared winner. If any party have reason(s) to believe that it was rigged, it will be civil and democratic for them to go to court. Alternative or parallel government is an invitation to chaos. I barcanista and my family will never be a part of such.

Sai Buhari 2015
You are absolutely right. Anyone who is aggrieved should go to court. And the court has risen to the defence of democracy on several occasion.
No one should form or threaten to form a parallel government. Indeed a parallel government is an invitation for calamity, its not good for anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / How Many Leaders In Nigeria Can Do This? / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.