Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus (86657 Views)

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by geraldben(m): 5:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Hotel don finish 4 dia
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by BrAkingNews: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2015
olashas:
grin grin
What?
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by pomsky: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2015
RedBenson:
Why should they give the man 12 strokes and the woman just 6? Two of them committed same offence weighed samely. Why different punishment then?

Anyways, thing like this had happened abt 7yrs ago. Was coming back from church with a brother in a car around 12:15am, as soon as we beamed light into the dark lonely street, we noticed some strange movement inside a parked bus in the street. Being who we are, we immediately drove and on getting there, we swiftly came down and opened the bus door immediately. Behold, this duo were busy fuccking themselves real hard.[/i] To cut the long story short, after all the "why did you, why must you", we made them to confess thier sins before God and accept Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour of which they vowed never to try it again. Was a very funny situation. Funny things happen in this country.

......two extremities that hardly ever meet. From, doing the above highlighted "Behold, this duo were busy fuccking themselves real hard.[i]
" to confession and accepting Jesus as Lord?
...how e take happen? Christianity is not just about confessing, but believing!
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by olashas(f): 6:01am On Jan 06, 2015
BrAkingNews:
What?
It's funny now grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by omusiliyu(m): 6:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Heeeeya! They started the new year with beaten just like Chelshit and Arsenal
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by BrAkingNews: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2015
olashas:

It's funny now grin
lol. And that's how to express it. lol
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Misogynist2014(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa cheesy grin

Imagine they gave the guy 12 strokes and the girl only 6 strokes.
I thought men and women are equal
They should have given both 12 strokes naaacheesy
How will africa progress when people with deficient brain still live amongst us? I guess that not only was she given 6 but was also cained with considerably lower intensity.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2015
marieolae:
People will never mind their business sha.

Who? the owner of the bus or the couple having sex?
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by adwaani(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
Why will they flog those harmless people

This is why Nigeria will keep staying backward...stuffs like this don't happen here in mexico angry

U are right...in mexico if the driver was a cartel member he probably would castrate the guy and rape the girl....dont know about you but flogging seems the better deal
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by 1stola: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Aprime:
I hope he feels better off after assaulting them.
mumu
so, you will allow strangers have sex in your car..
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by 1stola: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2015
marieolae:
People will never mind their business sha.
clueless
so, you will allow strangers to have sex in your car?
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by somanze: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by justfree1(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
This year will be just like last year unless YOU change.
The good news... you can change any time you choose.
The deciding factor between your success and failure is.... You.
It's absurd to be upset by a lack of results when the cause is a lack of activity.
I am working on a side project. I won't promise you much but you should be making an extra $1000 to $2000 working on this side project this month, without it affecting your current job/work. I only need 10 serious and passionate persons to partner with me. If you are interested or need more information send me a message
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Revolva(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2015
make una leave dem oo cos dat time of the enjoyment ..all d hotels don dey booked down..na and you know say hotesl too many for ajegunle apapa as a whole...na so me sef find hotel on the 24th night....and 31st night....omo i shock all the hotels booked down
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

Funny you. Lol
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by olashas(f): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2015
BrAkingNews:
lol. And that's how to express it. lol
How else could I have expressed it? grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by fecoc(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Photos or it never happened
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Peashores or idonblivit
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Topetutu: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2015
jungle justice!!!

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by FATBAYO(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2015
WHICH KIND OF CHILD SHLD DEY EXPCT ?AN AGBERO.
D MAN DYD HUMAN SHARIA FOR DEM
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by wilddcat(m): 8:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Why do some Nigerians act like cavemen. Why would you flog full grown adults? He should have had some respect by walking them away

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2015
All of you here laffin,tell me if anyone of you av nt done handling & kissing besides someones car, its jus unfortunate dat der heat cudnt stand sex...most of you are all victim of this jor...ask ur mind jare.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by deavicky(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

I tot all girls are bias
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by donwollex: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2015
blame the government for not providing house for them. also blame the car owner for wrong parking.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Holuwathoby(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2015
disorderliness sadsadsad
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nickyspice(f): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2015
chymystique:

shocked like seriously?! If I was the one I don't think I will lie down oo for me to be flogged cheesy.. I 'd rather stay begging for linency oo.. That driver is mean pls! We are in 21st century jor grin
so does being in the 21st century warrant such indecent and immoral attitude in public?
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by pak: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2015
RedBenson:
Why should they give the man 12 strokes and the woman just 6? Two of them committed same offence weighed samely. Why different punishment then?

Anyways, thing like this had happened abt 7yrs ago. Was coming back from church with a brother in a car around 12:15am, as soon as we beamed light into the dark lonely street, we noticed some strange movement inside a parked bus in the street. Being who we are, we immediately drove and on getting there, we swiftly came down and opened the bus door immediately. Behold, this duo were busy fuccking themselves real hard. To cut the long story short, after all the "why did you, why must you", we made them to confess thier sins before God and accept Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour of which they vowed never to try it again. Was a very funny situation. Funny things happen in this country.

You are drunk funny grin grin grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2015
in Europe and America, teenagers have sex in buses and weird places..... its exciting, fun, wild and teenage....
he should have told them not to do it in his bus again rather than dehumanize them ...
if the legal system in Nigeria is still functional, the two lovers should be charged with trespassing and the illiterate man should be charged with Physical Assault ..

na wa ooo .... this Nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Reptyle(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2015
Now this is funny!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Rexsoko(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
alberto2k:
Konji na Naija bastard grin grin grin

Btw o... No pictures? undecided
i know say na unclad pictures carry u enter here......c your eyes like pictures,u wan c bossoms,tits and bum bum grin though the bus owner nn try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.