Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) (86726 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / When Your Gf Is Someone's Wife(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by NEHLIVE: 8:46pm On May 26, 2016
There is this video that has gone viral online of a man being flogged in public by an angry mob. Apparently, the poor man was busted harvesting honey from somebody’s bee hive. The man was frog marched and forced to lie on a public bench where he was ‘disciplined’ the jungle way. You can bet after this public humiliation, he will never dare get near a married woman again. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniyElyA4rw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/man-caught-bonking-someones-wife.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by NEHLIVE: 8:46pm On May 26, 2016
Serves him right. Guys pls stay awa from adultery.

WATCH EXPLICIT VIDEO OF THE GUY HAVING SEX WITH THE MARRIED WOMAN» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/man-caught-bonking-someones-wife.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by DickDastardly(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2016
Fvck up treatment to guarantee permanent cure grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Michellla(f): 9:04pm On May 26, 2016
Haha.Welll Deserved.

32 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Cutehector(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by MRBrownJ: 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
the cheating wife should be laid right next to this guy, and receive just as much lashes, as she is just as guilty!

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tollytexy(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2016
Did he rape somebody's wife? Dem suppose flog both of them together in public. This is cheating.. grin i Blame APC

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by ladyF(f): 10:20pm On May 26, 2016
Haaa shocked I know him na. This is a nairalander, Femi4. But why did he do it na, with all the single girls. Let me call him to see if he's okay. cry

I hope they forgave the woman o, she no go fit chop this kain beating. But her Oga no dey give am beta abi wetin? angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Mskrisx(f): 10:20pm On May 26, 2016
Oni iranu oshi

*Modified *

What could be the problem with some people?

A topic was created, I made my input, and some people are just quoting me typing words that are hurtful.

I wrote my thoughts out so also you could and should do yours too!

Well am going to do so it the normal Nairaland way because I no fit come dey depressed because of cyber bullies...i can't fit die another person die oo jare undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2016
hmmmmmmmm.
why the jungle justice. was he caught raping her? even if it is wrong and I personally detest adultery in its entirety. it was a consensual act between two adult. I bet if it was a rich man that was caught with the woman. the idiots beating the poor guy will be the first to congratulate her husband say "money don come". humans and their hypocritical nature are 5&6

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by cynhamscakes(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2016
What about the woman? She deserves no mercy and should be flogged too!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by demarc001: 10:21pm On May 26, 2016
did he do it with himself?

3 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Fernandowski(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2016
all because of pussssy that I play with for free

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2016
Apparently, the poor man was busted harvesting honey from somebody’s bee hive.

[img]http://media./media/5xtDarGGGSNXecmBBMk/giphy.gif[/img]

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by onadana: 10:22pm On May 26, 2016
Haba did he force his way into the kingdom. Didn't someone throw the gate wide open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2016
Serves them ryt

With the common occurrence of infidelity, I dey fear to marry wife these days ooooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by jdstunt(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2016
He was so unfortunate sadHe was so unfortunate
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by peropoliet(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2016
Mad people
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by riczy(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
since it isn't a rape y flog them? Naija hail!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by sureboykris(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
They don't have a right to punish him. Some of them flogging him have done worse.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by debque(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
okk....so where is the woman?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by SmithHumble50: 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
Without reading.. i suspect Zimbabawe
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Swagt101(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
No be two of dem suppose receive beating

12 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Skyfornia(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
What of the woman he committed the crime with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by IBello300(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2016
Which state is he 4rom?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by ZoggingMaster: 10:24pm On May 26, 2016
Where's the wicked woman that opened the gate to another man's farm?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by RANDYFOODS: 10:24pm On May 26, 2016
Wow.... which kain common sense is this?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by vicktaur(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2016
THAT GUY MUST BE AN APC SUPPORTER

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by anorld(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2016
Konji tinz
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Flashh: 10:24pm On May 26, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the cheating wife should be laid right next to this guy, and receive just as much lashes, as she is just as guilty!
I'd expect to see both of them being flogged at the same time.

6 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Segadem(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2016
Mskrisx:
Oni iranu oshi
grin
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by inventor432(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2016
wonder shall never end

check my signature for your printing and customizing works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.