Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26396 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nayah:

Nigerians know that Cameroonians are more than fine the whole Continent knows that a South African pool put Cameroonian females on top 3 of the most attractive African ladies . Seriously they are ...
Cameroonian father don't want us to marry Nigerians because they say they re not honest and dangerous Lool that a the reason why you guys won t see a lot of Francophone getting married with Nigerians while many of your brothers want them
Yeah, as young boys, we were given tge do's and don'ts. Who to marry, where to marry from. our mothers warned us about foreign women. But on growing up, I began to develop an open mind, foreign or not. A woman is a woman, I refused to generalize bad traits hastily, and that has made me a better person smiley. Now I can safely say that I can tolerate anyone from anywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nayah:

Lool still in Nigeria??
Still here grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah, as young boys, we were given tge do's and don'ts. Who to marry, where to marry from. our mothers warned us about foreign women. But on growing up, I began to develop an open mind, foreign or not. A woman is a woman, I refused to generalize bad traits hastily, and that has made me a better person smiley. Now I can safely say that I can tolerate anyone from anywhere grin
Good mind wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
Still here grin
Very far undecided
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by ronald4lif(m): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Nigerians know that Cameroonians are more than fine the whole Continent knows that a South African pool put Cameroonian females on top 3 of the most attractive African ladies . Seriously they are ...
Cameroonian father don't want us to marry Nigerians because they say they re not honest and dangerous Lool that a the reason why you guys won t see a lot of Francophone getting married with Nigerians while many of your brothers want them

Are you a Cameroonian?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by kayalla(f): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I have never dated a Nigerian man so I guess I cannot give a proper opinion.

From what I know is that most are very confident(some can say a bit arrogant tongue) smooth talkers, when they are good they are very good and when they are bad they are very bad.

I hear they can be quite generous and if they are serious about you they treat you very well.

RoyalPearl where u from?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 1:31am On Jan 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you a Cameroonian?
Yes and Tanzanian
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 1:32am On Jan 23, 2015
kayalla:

RoyalPearl where u from?
Ghana and I kiss her . She s my in law kiss

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by ronald4lif(m): 1:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Yes and Tanzanian

Okay. I was born and raised in Cameroon.

Did you lived in both countries or just Cameroon?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by cherryice(f): 1:45am On Jan 23, 2015
I think they bunch of kidz obssessed with sex

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 2:16am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=30045413]

Okay. I was born and raised in Cameroon.

Did you lived in both countries or just Cameroon?
[/quote
Born and raised in France and living in Canada now

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RossMehn: 3:50am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Nayah post=30045584][/quote]

Let me guess Montreal
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 4:15am On Jan 23, 2015
RossMehn:

Let me guess Montreal
Yup but it could be Calgary as you can see I do speak English too grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RossMehn: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Yup but it could be Calgary as you can see I do speak English too grin

If u r french its easier to relocate to montreal since u pay same fees as the Quebecois thats if u r a student n u can easily become a resident to. Dress warm today its -17 outside grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
RossMehn:

If u r french its easier to relocate to montreal since u pay same fees as the Quebecois thats if u r a student n u can easily become a resident to. Dress warm today its -17 outside grin
Yup this cold is crazy sometimes grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
RossMehn:

Actually I m working out there ...not studying ... Are you in Canada too?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RossMehn: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Actually I m working out there ...not studying ... Are you in Canada too?

At the moment yes I am..God help us in this cold grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
RossMehn:

At the moment yes I am..God help us in this cold grin
In Montreal??
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RossMehn: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

In Montreal??

Yup yup
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
RossMehn:

Yup yup
Oh cool it could be good to see each other brother !
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RossMehn: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Oh cool it could be good to see each other brother !
fsure my sista we cld go eat some poutine grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
RossMehn:

fsure my sista we cld go eat some poutine grin
Too greasy bro I m in Cote des Neiges and you?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RossMehn: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Same cote des nieges ..my neighbour smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RossMehn: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

how do u send pm's on this site
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
RossMehn:

Same cote des nieges ..my neighbour smiley

Wow wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
RossMehn:

how do u send pm's on this site
Go to the profile of the one you want to send an e mail
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RossMehn: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Wow wink

Im craving ero and achu right now wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Good mind wink
Thanks grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Very far undecided
I know cry
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nayah:

Why you wanted me to date you dear grin
I mean you are missing something for not dating a Nigerian. I am already taken. Sorry! grin grin grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 4:04am On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 4:05am On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:

That's my sidepiece!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.