Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26428 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RoyalPearl(f): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2015
all4naija:
Do you like Nigerian men?
I like Nigerians (men and women)
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

I can totally understand having an account just to have fun for a while. But keeping one for months and years ;spending hours daily as another sex is just sheer lunacy. Ifyou are not a scammer who is making money from it you are just very sick in the head.

She is a lonely, desperate, lunatic with many accounts that love to cause conflicts.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I like Nigerians (men and women)
Good! Can you date a Nigerian man with no condition?!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2015
khia:

Some people like to make multiple accounts so that they can troll this forum and make azzes out of themselves for attention and think no one will be the wiser. Sad but true.
You are still on your lie! It is clear she is beginning to question your view about my gender! It is very funny of you though. I feel very sorry for you.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2015
khia:

She is a lonely, desperate, lunatic with many accounts that love to cause conflicts.
I don't know where you are getting ' she' from. But, one thing is sure that you aren't normal.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by vislabraye(m): 1:05am On Jan 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
No I have never been there.

Let me invite you.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 12, 2015
vislabraye:

Let me invite you.
What do you want to invite her for? You are possibly looking for a way to bone her. Stop beating about the bush and be straight with her. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by vislabraye(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2015
all4naija:
What do you want to invite her for? You are possibly looking for a way to bone her. Stop beating about the bush and be straight with her. lipsrsealed angry
O boy, take ya time Oh. You dey listen to my conversation ?

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Yusphull(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
vislabraye:

O boy, take ya time Oh. You dey listen to my conversation ?

**Faints***

grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 3:20am On Jan 18, 2015
luigiajah:
.. Nigerian what?... That Guy Certainly Ain't Nigerian... No pictures to proof he isn't a yabaleft patient sad

That guy is really a GIRL.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2015
khia:

You are delusional! Nothing more than that.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by V0lv0(f): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2015
khia:

lol that's really sad and disturbing. Explains why he/she is so damn fkd up. Smdh

4 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by traware(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
khia:

Prove it or shut the hell up!How can you make an allegation without proof to back it up?Back up your claims sister or is you a liar?

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by traware(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
V0lv0:
lol that's really sad and disturbing. Explains why he/she is so damn fkd up. Smdh
'all4naija' is a true Nigerian heroe.He may insult Nigeria/Nigerians sometimes but his love for the state and her people cannot be ignored or 'swept under the carpet'.Read his posts and you'll see,the majority are all in defense of the country and her people from foreign aggressors(who don't like him because he is a pain in their backsides).Go Nigeria,the true GIANT of Africa

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by chigoizie7(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
I may Be able to Burst ur bubble,maybe I won't,but truth be told,
1. As a foreign lady dating a nigerian man, don't. Be upset if I tell u that 90% of the men u date will likely not last with u. Nigerian men are good people, they are hard working, but as they say, "na condition make crayfish bend". A nigerian man Is living outside nigeria, probably to make a better life( greener pastures). He is certainly retiring home(nigeria) after he must ve made it.

2. As a lady, after u must ve married a nigerian, and having lived in ur country all ur life. With ur kids, are u ever willing to retire home with him and ur kids? Even if u do, eventually he dies, will u allow his kids to remain in nigeria(their root). We. Nigerians don't like leaving our kids outside, so, we will prevent getting married to foreign ladies to avoid these.

3. We love u, we would love to marry u. But we would also want. To avoid the above, + most of foreign countries won't give us papers if we aint married to their own, we would like to marry u,but on our own terms, we like to be incharge, be free to criticize me,its allowed, my opinion anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
chigoizie7:
I may Be able to Burst ur bubble,maybe I won't,but truth be told,
1. As a foreign lady dating a nigerian man, don't. Be upset if I tell u that 90% of the men u date will likely not last with u. Nigerian men are good people, they are hard working, but as they say, "na condition make crayfish bend". A nigerian man Is living outside nigeria, probably to make a better life( greener pastures). He is certainly retiring home(nigeria) after he must ve made it.

2. As a lady, after u must ve married a nigerian, and having lived in ur country all ur life. With ur kids, are u ever willing to retire home with him and ur kids? Even if u do, eventually he dies, will u allow his kids to remain in nigeria(their root). We. Nigerians don't like leaving our kids outside, so, we will prevent getting married to foreign ladies to avoid these.

3. We love u, we would love to marry u. But we would also want. To avoid the above, + most of foreign countries won't give us papers if we aint married to their own, we would like to marry u,but on our own terms, we like to be incharge, be free to criticize me,its allowed, my opinion anyways.
You have said the truth. Most women who are not silly/stupid knows this but unfortunately a lot are swayed by the sweet talking and when the Sh1t hits the fan they start crying foul
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
traware:
Prove it or shut the hell up!How can you make an allegation without proof to back it up?Back up your claims sister or is you a liar?

I don't need to prove anything to your dumb asz, did I even post to you?
Whenever you see me just ignore me and I will gladly do the same to you girl..

3 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
V0lv0:

Yeah she is the want to be half nigerian half white lunatic that puts down Nigerians and sees them as primitive, backwards, inferior to her, people.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
SemuhleB:
You have said the truth. Most women who are not silly/stupid knows this but unfortunately a lot are swayed by the sweet talking and when the Sh1t hits the fan they start crying foul
Bkwahaha... Like the one that almost used the sweet talk on you. That reminds me of the famous Nigerian superstar, Sade Adu's track 'Smooth operator'! Please, don't tell me you hate Nigerian men with swag else you are from the Township!

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
khia:

Then stop lying, you big liar! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
khia:

Yeah she is the want to be half nigerian half white lunatic that puts down Nigerians and sees them as primitive, backwards, inferior to her, people.
Smh...! You have no argument there. You are a mere sore loser! Go s u c k a c o c k, you filthy w h o r e! angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
V0lv0:
I feel sorry for you in your gullibility though! That is a shame on you. However, you aren't better than me in any way. Think very well before you open your mouth and say sh*t about me! You are the f**ked up i d i o t!

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
all4naija:
Bkwahaha... Like the one that almost used the sweet talk on you. That reminds me of the famous Nigerian superstar, Sade Adu's track 'Smooth operator'! Please, don't tell me you hate Nigerian men with swag else you are from the Township!
Nah sweet talks don't work on me smiley sweety not everyone comes from the township like you wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
SemuhleB:
Nah sweet talks don't work on me smiley sweet not everyone comes from the township like you wink
Say you haven't come across a guy with smooth and sweet resonating voice that would make you beg for mercy from his hypnotic words because you cannot continue with the I-am-too-hard-to-get thing when the real guy comes around with aura of influence. Jeez! Babe, you need to understand what I am talking about here. Please, be clear somebody like you don't even need much story to get you going before you ask for a date. I have seen your type before and they are easy to get with the right talks! If I live in your neighborhood it would take me 30 minutes to knock you off your feet. I usually work on my lines after carrying out thorough examination on what you really dig about guys from your appearance for the first time! Don't mess with guys who have swag coupled with smooth talks like me. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by V0lv0(f): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
all4naija:
I feel sorry for you in your gullibility though! That is a shame on you. However, you aren't better than me in any way. Think very well before you open your mouth and say sh*t about me! You are the f**ked up i d i o t!
bla bla the truth hurts doesn't it cheesy grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
V0lv0:
bla bla the truth hurts doesn't it cheesy grin
That is a mere conjecture! There is nothing truthful in your post. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by aduaba(f): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
blackpanther25:
This is to all the Non-Nigerian ladies here. What do you really think of Nigerian men?

Cc:
Nayah
Royalpearl
Mondisweets
Sybella
Enlightenedsoul
Rokiatu
Aduaba
Volvo
MrsChima
Khia
Popowaa
Texanomaly
bitter sweet smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
khia:

Whenever you see me just ignore me and I will gladly do the same to you girl ..
Traware is now a girl when it is boldly written 'm' for male close to his handle! Bwahaha...
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by traware(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
khia:

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by traware(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
all4naija:
Traware is now a girl when it is boldly written 'm' for male close to his handle! Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:

You are a girl but I called him a girl because he behaves like a wounded biatch.

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:
Smh...! You have no argument there. You are a mere sore loser! Go s u c k a c o c k, you filthy w h o r e! angry lipsrsealed

I told you before to stop fantasizing about dik when you are posting to me, save your fantasies for your daily tricks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Delayed Virginity Causes Infertility. / Side Chicks Be Like. .lol / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.