Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26422 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by peeberry2(m): 12:56am On Jan 10, 2015
I know this thread will make front page....mark my words.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Lala247:
@Op the question should really be directed @ nigerian women first before u find out wt others think
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:

Are you a Nigerian?

Yes, n?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by khia: 1:27am On Jan 10, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

why do people hide their gender though?

Some people like to make multiple accounts so that they can troll this forum and make azzes out of themselves for attention and think no one will be the wiser. Sad but true.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Lala247:

Yes, n?
Okay. I am just asking.What do you think about Nigerian men when it comes to relationship?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 10, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

why do people hide their gender though?
You are very gullible to fall for that i d i o t and her trick!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:
Okay. I am just asking.What do you think about Nigerian men when it comes to relationship?

Some are ok a very small % grin

6 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dammywapes(m): 2:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Lala247:

I wouldn't give it 30percent of vote.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dammywapes(m): 2:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Lala247:
lala you wanna get married soon ?

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=dammywapes post=29655045][/quote]
Lol no y u asking
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by adabeke12(f): 2:37am On Jan 10, 2015
GoodFaith:

Are Nigerian women or other women innocent?
Women cheat too

Then why get married?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dammywapes(m): 2:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol no y u asking
laura you think about it. {marriage} uhmm ?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 10, 2015
dammywapes:
laura you think about it. {marriage} uhmm ?
Lol im confused . Wt r u trying to say
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dammywapes(m): 2:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Lala247:

I put it straight to you that you think about marriage. I mean putting it into consideration.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dammywapes(m): 3:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Lala247:

that laura thinks about marriage .
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 10, 2015
dammywapes:
that laura thinks about marriage .
But i dont
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Yusphull(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2015
Tantidora:

smileysad
*smile*

Why mixed emotion na... wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Yusphull(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Tantidora:

am in my youth
but definately not a teenager

Ehn ehn .... You are also within the age bracket..wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Tantidora(f): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Yusphull:

Ehn ehn .... You are also within the age bracket..wink

cheesy:|
*hmm*
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
dammywapes:
I put it straight to you that you think about marriage. I mean putting it into consideration.
Im not tho thats the last thing on my mind
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dammywapes(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lala247:

Im not tho thats the last thing on my mind
uhmm okies.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
khia:

Some people like to make multiple accounts so that they can troll this forum and make azzes out of themselves for attention and think no one will be the wiser. Sad but true.
I can totally understand having an account just to have fun for a while. But keeping one for months and years ;spending hours daily as another sex is just sheer lunacy. Ifyou are not a scammer who is making money from it you are just very sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Yusphull(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tantidora:

cheesy:|
*hmm*

Why hmmming....wink
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
dammywapes:
uhmm okies.

Y do u want me get married lol u want to propose?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dammywapes(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lala247:

Y do u want me get married lol u want to propose?
may be lol.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
dammywapes:
may be lol.

Lol u want to propose online?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dammywapes(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lala247:

lol uhmm no.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by ratatis(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lala247:

Seems like he's helplessly being carried away by "your current".
It's good you've realized early & rescued him.
tongue
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
ratatis:

Seems like he's helplessly being carried away by "your current".
It's good you've realized early & rescued him.
tongue

Lol abi oh
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by vislabraye(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Ghana

Good. Have U been to Nigeria ?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RoyalPearl(f): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
vislabraye:

Good. Have U been to Nigeria ?
No I have never been there.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
RoyalPearl:
No I have never been there.
Do you like Nigerian men?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.