Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why Being Shy Sucks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Being Shy Sucks (3431 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Being Shy Sucks by mrkay101(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
oh shyness.... it has really been one of my greatest problems.. but I'm getting over it though. am working on it.

1 Like

Re: Why Being Shy Sucks by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Most shy guys do date gorgeous looking ladies
They're being admired alot by people...

Don't believe the nonsense I wrote there oh!
Op help me out jaré for I am the definition of a shy guy cry

1 Like

Re: Why Being Shy Sucks by dudesexy1111(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Am guilty of dis but am working on it tho
Re: Why Being Shy Sucks by Karleb(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:
okay. but how can we stop being shy.
i want to be able to express myself publicly. and also speak in public with boldness.
any tips?

Just work on your confidence and start practicing although you'll fail at one point or the other, do not give up!
Re: Why Being Shy Sucks by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 06, 2015
In summary, being shy is like being cursed!

It's the worst thing to happen to any man. If you are a shy guy, work hard to get rid of that curse or you'll live your life in torments and regrets.

1 Like

Re: Why Being Shy Sucks by BasseyJ(m): 2:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Any shy guy should try and make friends with the 'bold/confident/crazy' guys. Do not feel shy around your fellow guys, they'll always wanna 'ball', you might not follow them to do the really bold things at first, but your boundaries would be stretched little by little, from lil things like shouting in lecture rooms, giving announcements, just hanging with them and other people around them, babes inclusive, you'll gradually get bolder. the above works in a university setting o. Btw if one goes through uni and still comes out shy, your own is strong

1 Like

Re: Why Being Shy Sucks by Fkhalifa(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
my own shyness and boldness are seasonal,i also need tips to get if off ny system totally.
Re: Why Being Shy Sucks by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
To stop being shy replace shy with scared. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. / See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning / Hot Sexual Fun With My Landlord’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.