Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170621 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hi Candy, I'm sorry for checking on you late. Please, I need you to summarize the story so far.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 3:45am On Feb 22, 2015
@candy, thank you for the update and the mention. i knew u will come back to continue. how is work, family and every every? wink. been so busy that is why i couldn't comment. pls fastforward the story so that tade will have his payback and bola will show him pepper. so after all, tade is not the father of her chidren, kai, (in mama pj's voice)"bola, bola, bola, derisssssssssssssssss God o!"
once again thanks candy special for the update. smiley
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2015
candy:
Chapter 13

Ibadan

"So, can I finally get my dream car and my dream house?" She asked him

"You know chief Mrs Williams is still a major share holder. The company's running cost and a certain percentage of every deal, still goes into the company's account, making it difficult for me to ..."

"What? You are the chairman." She reminded him. "And you told me mrs williams had loosened her grip since the birth of the twins."

"Yes, but..."

"More money for you means more for us!"

"Ok, how much are we talking about here?" He asked. He found her irresistible and despite Wande's twins, he was not drawn to her physically or emotionally. In fact, he found Wande more repulsive, fatter and shabbier. Her twins, the only reason he could stick her. But Bola had it all. Beautiful face, killer curves, taste and all.

"Let's say N10M?"

Hello Candy, pls check the bolded, don't really get the import of the line.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2015
ruffhandu:

Hello Candy, pls check the bolded, don't really get the import of the line.
The line in question is just telling us he was just tolerating her because of the twins. No love for the sister, at all.

I really don't have the time to read through after typing, I just post. What I do is come back to read and edit whenever I can, or if my attention is drawn to any error.

@lenmafon, you want me to fast forward, for real? It'll be better for me but will you people like it? We can wrap it all up in five updates...my brief recess is almost over, so I won't mind rolling it faster than I'm doing now.

Still, where is my QueenTolpatx?

...Missviva, missmossy, debdave, farheeda, kingphilip, zyzxx, SexySapphire, pricelesslove... Not heard from you guys in a while...hope ya all are fine.

@ all,
Have a blessed week...Time to get the family ready for church.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2015
tsodjete:
Hi Candy, I'm sorry for checking on you late. Please, I need you to summarize the story so far.
Tade Johnson, a graduate of History and a publishing sales rep meets Wande, the only child of a late rich man. He dumps his girfriend, Bola and married Wande, apparently for her money.

After their wedding, we realized he was still rolling with Bola, maintaining her and the children she had for him in Oshogbo with Wande's money.

Wande's mum, Chief Mrs Williams started hearing distasteful stories about Tade, she warned her daughter about him. Mama Johnson, Tade's mum is a money monger like her son, she supported Tade's attitude.

An unknown informant gave Hanks, a news reporter the story, but the story was not published...we still don't know the informant and we don't know who nipped the story in the bud...time will tell

Tade's father is against his attitude.
Bola's parents are against her lifestyle

Wande finally had twins through IVF, after waiting for nearly three years. She made a new friend, Segun who is romantically linked with Sade, an undergraduate.

* is Wande really naïve or pretending?
* Will tade and bola get away with their deceit?
* is there another man in Bola's life?
* will Segun marry Sade or follow his heart and explore other options?

Keep reading, my sister.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Oh! Candy you are the best. Thanks so much. I really appreciate.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
oh! Candy, what did i do wrong? Why didnt u mention me wen u continued d story? Diaris God o
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
oh! Candy, why didnt u mention me wen u continued d story? Diaris God o
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
toykathy:
oh! Candy, why didnt u mention me wen u continued d story? Diaris God o
I'm so so sorry! I tried to mention all my die-hard fans, how did I miss you? I'll dedicate the next update to you!

@tsodjete,feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

@all: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/53

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
candy:

The line in question is just telling us he was just tolerating her because of the twins. No love for the sister, at all.

I really don't have the time to read through after typing, I just post. What I do is come back to read and edit whenever I can, or if my attention is drawn to any error.

I thought there was a mistake there and thus drew your attention to it for correction, save if it's OK.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
ruffhandu:

I thought there was a mistake there and thus drew your attention to it for correction, save if it's OK.
Yea, punctuation things...When I stay too long on a key, it automatically put a full stop. Tried editing but gave up due to bad network. Thanks.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
candy nice piece n great updates

I just hope tade is nabbed soon n I bet Mrs William will always be on his neck to check some excesses o

but life de bad ghan hw person go take explain this?? tade is spending his money on bola n bola is spending the same money on another person... this chain no b here o
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettydiva89:

okay i go take am easy.
Easy till they are wasted
Okay dear

They Dont deserve it thoug
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
harjibolar10:

Okay dear

They Dont deserve it thoug
if madam candy self no judge them well,i will take the case to a court of appeal or judge them myself
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 3:31am On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:

if madam candy self no judge them well,i will take the case to a court of appeal or judge them myself
is d case up 2 dat
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2015
sammyomotola:
is d case up 2 dat
more than self
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2015
i hope the cat will be let out of th bag soon oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................madam candy thank you ooooooooooo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2015
P
QueenTolpatx:
i hope the cat will be let out of th bag soon oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................madam candy thank you ooooooooooo
Wow! where have you been? Started updating because of the solidarity people like you showed and I didn't see you here since we resumed the updates! Good to have you back!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
candy:
P
Wow! where have you been? Started updating because of the solidarity people like you showed and I didn't see you here since we resumed the updates! Good to have you back!
dnt mind me jare, i'v been down 4 a while. but am bk nw. i'v ran thru the whole episode and i must say u'r doing a great deal of intellectual work in there. more power to ur elbow.... i hope u'l publish sm of this stories soon o
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:

more than self
abeg do am jeje ooh
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
sammyomotola:
abeg do am jeje ooh
okay oo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:

You Indeed hate this couple ooo

Anyways, I trust any Judgement by madam Candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
harjibolar10:

You Indeed hate this couple ooo

Anyways, I trust any Judgement by madam Candy

no be small hatred.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:

no be small hatred.
Why now?

Okay, I no go convince you anymore on that oo, but believe me, nobody like them either
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
harjibolar10:

Why now?

Okay, I no go convince you anymore on that oo, but believe me, nobody like them either

of course no one must like them

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by mariamferanmi(f): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2015
My chocolate candy!! Tanz 4 d mention I don't know d story as started! Hmmm dis Tade ehn n bola dey are chewing more than dey can eat oo I know Nemesis will surely catch up wit dem #teamwandemustsurvive#
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by zyzxx(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
At last
My jet land me here

Bola deserve kin sepe fun
how I wish tade is not d father of Bola and wande's babies

Olojukokoro ni

Candy Welldone ooo more wisdom and ink to ur pen
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Calmdove(f): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Candy is d best!!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
I just hope Bola isn't playing Tade also 2 finance anoda guy... Hmmm candy u'r 2 much kiss
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Hameenat94(f): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Still here
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Hey bro, wadup nah? Its bn ages. Hw re u doing?

zyzxx:
At last
My jet land me here

Bola deserve kin sepe fun
how I wish tade is not d father of Bola and wande's babies

Olojukokoro ni

Candy Welldone ooo more wisdom and ink to ur pen
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by zyzxx(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
toykathy:
Hey bro, wadup nah? Its bn ages. Hw re u doing?

my big sis,
I missed u
how u ma'am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.