Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170617 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2015

As the taxi came to a stop in front of the beautiful duplex, he held his breath. His heart pumped so badly he could almost feel it in his mouth.

He was visiting her new apartment for the first time since she moved in a month ago. He had been shocked when she boldly invited him over, on a friday, when Tade was likely to visit. But Tade was out of the country, this time with his wife and twins. They could paint the town red if they chose to, but they still had to thread with caution.

He made his way to the gate and let himself in with the spare key she gave him earlier. It was past nine pm, and the maid and the children had gone to ilobu to spend the weekend with the grandparents.

Then his heart almost stopped. His legs buckled under him. Parked conspicuously in the garage was the unregistered Toyota corolla he had seen Tade drive a couple of weeks back.

Yes, this is the same car. A brand new Toyota corolla, black color. Tade must be here, he thought. Last minute change of mind? He asked himself. Retracing his steps is better, he thought. Just as he made to turn back and walk toward the gate, the porch screen door opened and Bola stood in all elegance. She was half naked in her transparent and thigh-length lingerie. He almost drooped on his chin.

"Hey, come here you." She called out to him.

He hesitated. A trap? Not likely. He walked towards her with caution, holding his fancy leather suitcase by his side, expecting Tade to spring up any moment. He didn't. He held her tight and kissed her on the lips. "Is that not your maga's car?" He pointed jokingly at the corolla, more relaxed now.

"Nope. Ours."

She chuckled and took his bag, turned her back and wriggled her waist. She sure knew how to turn him on. He tried to grab her but she ran inside, invitingly.

He caught her in the masters bedroom upstairs and held her waist, forcing her to face him. "Babe, you mean that's not his car?"

"It's not, I'm serious."

"Really? But he dropped you off with the car..."

She cut him short by placing her index finger on his lips. "That's a gift. He just registered it in my name. The number plate and all papers are in that bag." She pointed at a black leather bag sitting on the dressing table. He rushed to the bag and scattered the content on the table.

"Wow! This is some gift!" He exclaimed

"Honey, you can say that again!"
They hugged and kissed at length.

"So, when did he finally present it to you?"

"Yesterday. That was why I called you."

She quickly set the table while he took his shower upstairs. The love birds finally retired to bed around eleven pm.

"We can't risk another pregnancy." She pushed him off gently as he was about to make love to her without a cd.

He got angry and sat up in bed. She got up too and knelt before him. "Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She pleaded.

"Sorry? I should be sorry for putting up with your sh*t, Bolatito." He pushed her hands off his thigh so violently she tripped and fell on her backside, sobbing and pleading.

"I'm sorry things are like this. It's just for a little longer, at least till your business is finally able to run itself." She begged him.

He was past caring. He knew she was his, but he still hated the idea of sharing her with another man because of money. In truth, she had been very helpful. She had set him up in his choice business, built a house in their name, paid millions into his bank account...

He stood up and pulled her up. She wiped her face and buried her head in his shoulder. He kissed her braids and ran his fingers through them.

"I thought you were on the pill." He said gently.

"No, babe, you asked me to stop it, remember?"

He couldn't remember telling her. He shrugged his shoulders. "Ok, we use protection until we are finally together." He said and drew her to the bed.

"What do we do with the car?" She asked on the bed

"We'll talk better in the morning dear. For now, I want to feel you..."

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015

"We are selling it." He said as he sipped beverage from his favorite mug. They both sat facing eachother on the mini dining table in the kitchen. She sipped chinese herbal tea from a mug. The smell of pancakes filled the air. It was a fine saturday morning, and she looked elegant as usual, even in her house coat, without any makeups.

She poured some maple syrup on his pancakes, like he always wanted- no wonder he packed extra kgs around his waist. He was still handsome though. Tall enough to carry the weight.

She didn't respond until she was done with the pancakes and set it before him.

"If that's what you want, dear. But this is the third car. What do I tell him this time? The first one I told him was stolen, the second, my brother wrecked and now this?"

He squeezed his handsome face and closed his eyes as if in deep thought for a few seconds. He opened them and snapped his fingers like he had just had an idea. In reality, he had thought it all out over the night.

"Tell him you sold it."

"Just like that?"

"Yes, just like that. You sold it because you needed money to pay someone who threatened to tell his wife about his double life."

"That's a good idea, you are a genius..." She stopped and shook her head...

"What?"

"The problem is: he might want to know who, besides, he gave me the 2M I paid into our account. He'll expect me to use part of that..."

"Don't be silly. Tell him the money went into family probs and all you really had was the car. Babe, I told you I needed N5M for the overseas business." He said as he finnally dropped his mug on the table, rattling it and almost scattering everything in the process. Bola quickly adjusted the stuff back on the table.

She loved him dearly, no doubt about that. When her feelings turned to love is what she couldn't remember. Their relationship had never been an opene one since they started. But if his business plans work out fine and she gets rid of Tade as planned, they can get married and finally have their relationship in the open. Besides, her parents will finally get to marry her off in the church.

She moved closer to him and held his hands. "Get a buyer, my dear."

He was happy. "Thanks honey. The EOD is ok for you in this environment."
He grabbed his fourth piece of pancake, took a bite before he continued. "Once I'm on my feet, we speed up plans on Tade." He assured her

"I really can't wait to be Mrs...."

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Good for Tade, gold-digger being gold-dug!

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm finally back. Thanks for asking after me candy darling. I'm feeling so esctactic with the turn out of things now. So Tade has been spending money on another man's children and wife!!! Kikikikikikiki(evil laugh). The idiot is so gonna lose on both ends. Bola is just a smart player.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
SexySapphire:
I'm finally back. Thanks for asking after me candy darling. I'm feeling so esctactic with the turn out of things now. So Tade has been spending money on another man's children and wife!!! Kikikikikikiki(evil laugh). The idiot is so gonna lose on both ends. Bola is just a smart player.
How are you sure Bola's smartness would land her on a soft ground? How are you sure she is not her baby papa's maga? All of them, except my Wande and my guy Segun, are all mumus.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
I knew dis is wats going on.... Maga's webs finely spinned for proper nemesis.............madam candy thank you o
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tfabu: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
God don catch tade
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is what my people will refer to as ''OLE GBE....OLE GBAAAA! Serves Tade right.....i'm suspecting this Mr Lagbaja sef seems he is also going to dupe madam Bolatito. grin

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
as if I know this is how the circle is going

like seriously their fall will b too great
I'm sure even mama wande though smarter than wande is still very dull
Why not she get somebody monitoring his moves and I'm sure there'll b lapses to cash up on

BTW candy nice piece
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
For the first time, my forcarsting is on the line...

I had predicted this story to be like this, and now thing is going my own way...

The only thing remain now is that, gboye's nemesis catch up with him very soon

Tade has already lost, same as bola...

Hope I'm not too forward, just guessing thou.

Oya, prettydiva89 come here oo, madam Candy don update ooo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Horlardorjah(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am. I remember this yoruba saying, mora dodo lowo omo oni dodo, mofi owo dodo nu omo oni dodo ni idodo. Bola don enta one chance, but tade still has an edge even if everything leaks. The twins will still make wande go soft on him. Peace. How I wish I have a mumu like tade n bola, chai

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Don't I just love the way you are all guessing? We still have some unravelling to do...keep guessing, my lovely lovely people.

Your comments are real morale boosters o, you all rock.

SexySapphire, QueenTolpatx...welcome back!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Queening(f): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
I like what z happening candy *thumbs up* but personally i believe wande z aware
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
harjibolar10:
For the first time, my forcarsting is on the line...

I had predicted this story to be like this, and now thing is going my own way...

The only thing remain now is that, gboye's nemesis catch up with him very soon

Tade has already lost, same as bola...

Hope I'm not too forward, just guessing thou.

Oya, prettydiva89 come here oo, madam Candy don update ooo
u b forcaster abi, keep it up bro
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
bad market. Candy thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
I was waiting patiently for the mention u promised me buh I didnt see any. I'm nt wanted here........
#parksmybag,runoutofthread#

just pulling ur legs Candy. Thz 4d update, dis story is more complicated as it seems. Bola n mystery man.........
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by teemanbastos(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2015
mehn....dis na real un-HOLY matrimony o ..
Money na bastard.....it fit cause mind-blowinq scandals..
So na Money dy control Tade's 'love' with Wande and bola's 'love' with Tade..

Candy...keep up the good work.
Thumbs up.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2015
i know that Bola of a woman is evil,but Tade,am not sorry Bola has been deceiving you. You deserve it.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
candy:
Don't I just love the way you are all guessing? We still have some unravelling to do...keep guessing, my lovely lovely people.

Your comments are real morale boosters o, you all rock.

SexySapphire, QueenTolpatx...welcome back!

Thanx sweetie, enjoying this piece
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
toykathy:
I was waiting patiently for the mention u promised me buh I didnt see any. I'm nt wanted here........
#parksmybag,runoutofthread#

just pulling ur legs Candy. Thz 4d update, dis story is more complicated as it seems. Bola n mystery man.........
Why you like pulling leg now cheesy wink

May God kuku no let you comot person leg oo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
sammyomotola:
u b forcaster abi, keep it up bro
Lol, forcaster at its peak

Thanks Bross
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
#modified
prettydiva89:
i know that Bola of a woman is evil,but Tade,am not sorry Bola has been deceiving you. You deserve it.

And who told you, bola too have not been deceived... ?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
harjibolar10:

And who told you, bola too have been deceived... ?

Bola has been deceiving Tade. If not,who is the mystery man.
I'm sure those kids Bola claim to have are not for Tade.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
prettydiva89:

Bola has been deceiving Tade. If not,who is the mystery man.
I'm sure those kids Bola claim to have are not for Tade.
Obviously, they are not

Gboye is the father of those kid... You can re-read the last update and confirm that. ...

"We can't risk another pregnancy."
If he is not the father of those ni, I think she wouldn't have to use the word another

Anyways, what I'm trying to explain is that, Bola too has been deceived by her baby papa, soon or later, Gboye will leave (dump) her, even with those kid... Just saying thou

So, hate them no more and like them not, as they (bola and Tade) are losers

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
harjibolar10:

Lol, forcaster at its peak

Thanks Bross
u re welcome
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
harjibolar10:

Obviously, they are not

Gboye is the father of those kid... You can re-read the last update and confirm that. ...

"We can't risk another pregnancy."
If he is not the father of those ni, I think she wouldn't have to use the word another

Anyways, what I'm trying to explain is that, Bola too has been deceived by her baby papa, soon or later, Gboye will leave (dump) her, even with those kid... Just saying thou

So, hate them no more and like them not, as they (bola and Tade) are losers
of course they must lose

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Really loving the turnout of things, Tade will finally get a taste of his own poison grin welldone Candy.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
harjibolar10:

Why you like pulling leg now cheesy wink

May God kuku no let you comot person leg oo

no worry Harriz i go leave one 4u make u take dey walk

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Cybershow(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
A collaboration work is on. we are inviting you to read d upcoming writer's works. you can do that by clicking this link https://www.nairaland.com/2167202/main-story-thread-checkmate-competition-group we are inviting you. pls come and you won't regret
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Hameenat94(f): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Real un-holy matrimony. I knew Tade and Bola are both losers. I want Seguin and Wande together pls. Candy I dnt really know wats wrong, wenever I comment, after a day, it's off d thread. Y?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2015
This update is dedicated to ma sweet toykathy.

Chapter 15

"La la la la." Segun hummed a familiar tune as he strolled casually towards Sade's off campus hostel, with one hand holding his iphone and the case of his expensive engagement ring, while the other held a beautiful bunch of rose flowers and a car key. He had handpicked the sweetest and most expensive collection of rose sticks at the flower shop that just opened downtown.

"Hey!" He greeted Sade's hostel mates he met on their way to town. Their short dresses barely covering their well rounded bums. He never stopped complaining about the caliber of girls his darling had pitched tent with. Each time he raised the topic of her relocating to his loft or even one of his father's chalets, she had complained that Staying away from school environment will affect her dream of having a 2:1.

He raised his hand to knock on her apartment door, but decided to turn the knob first. He was lucky, it wasn't locked. He strolled inside and continued humming like an excited kid with a new toy as he made his way through to the adjoining bedroom from where loud music blasted from the surround system. He heard the shower running in the bathroom. No wonder she didn't hear him come in. He hid the flower behind his back and walked towards the bathroom. It was her birthday. He was there to surprise her with a 2011 Honda Accord as a car gift and an official marriage proposal with a solid 24 carat gold band and a huge diamond rock. He had parked the Honda near the gate post, painstakingly tied a gold and brown ribbon and dropped a tip for the guards to watch it. They had all drooled over the car as they chanted 'evil spirit,' the naija name for the car.

"Who is there?" He heard Sade call from the bath tub.

"Your one and only. Happy birthday." He responded with a huge smile and pushed the door in.

The water stopped running. Sade quickly picked her towel. "I'm coming." He heard her rush out of the bathroom. Did he hear a male voice? Oops no, it was his weird imaginations playing pranks on his lawyer mind. Sade stood before him, looking sexy in her two piece pink towels, one wrapped around her head and the bigger piece hugged her sexy frame.

He hugged her and whispered "happy birthday."

"Thanks." Sade answered gruffly and pushed him back towards her living area, closing the bedroom door behind them.

"What's up, babe?" He asked, surprised she wanted him out of her bedroom

"I wasn't expecting you!" She exclaimed.

He smiled satisfactorily, dangled the car key, before answering. "I'm taking you out...I have loads of goodies for your birthday"

"Really?" She hugged him tightly. When he said goodies, she knew he meant it. He had been beyond generous to her lately. "Wait for me dear, let me dress up and join you."

"Hmm...so you don't want me to watch you dress up?" He asked as he playfully tugged at her towel. Then his mind and ears played another fast one on him- he thought he heard the bathroom door close gently, almost with caution.

"Who is there?" He asked

"Where? Don't tell me you heard any sounds, you're scaring me baby." Sade answered, fear written all over her beautiful face.

He drew her closer and hugged her. "Don't be scared, my darling...it was just my imagination. But to feel safer, how about we go inside the room together while I help you pick your dinner dress?" He handed her the flower and she smelled it.

"Beautiful," she hugged him. "Let me just go get dressed. Don't want you looking me over and imagining things.

Segun smiled and sat down on one of the two sofas in her living room. It would have been a typical student's pad if not for the 42' LG tv hanging on the wall, the bose home theater system and the samsung standing AC and expensive satin drapes hanging on the window. He had taken her to the city mall and transformed her self contain apartment in one day.

He watched her scurry inside the bedroom. As usual, Phcn had decided to grace the hot friday evening with a total black out. He picked an old edition of city people from the magazine rack and proceeded to fan himself. Then he thought against it and decided to ask after her inverter instead. He had bought her a powerful inverter just last week. Obviously, she wasn't used to it yet or she had not charged it.

Without warning, he stood up abruptly and called out to her even as he tried pushing the bedroom door. Then the shock- the door was locked from inside- very unusual.

"Rat tat tat" he knocked on the door. Then he heard feet scurrying across the room. He intensified his knock. Suddenly he had that feeling she wasn't alone all along.

"Coming." She answered from the room, without opening the door. Unusual. He had watched her dress up several times before. He shifted his weight from one jelly-like feet to the other. A surge of pain gripping his tender heart. Did she have company? He thought to himself.

She opened the door and stepped out looking like an expensive hourglass in her flowing red evening gown. The imaginary sounds had cast a long shadow over his plans for the evening.

"Can I use your toilet?"

Just for the briefest second, she hesitated. Then she answered with a nod and pushed the door open. "Feel free." She told him.

He walked through the room slowly, hoping to catch a glimpse of the 'intruder' in the apartment. He quickly eased himself and zipped up. Confident his mind had been playing jokes with him. He smiled and gave himself a mental knock on the head for doubting his angel.

He walked briskly out of the bedroom and shut the door to the bedroom behind him as he stepped into the living room. "Let's go." He locked his hands in hers as they both stepped out into the humid air.

"You didn't lock the door, babe." He pointed her security lapse out. There had been stories of burglary and petty thefts around the students' area lately. Everyone took double precaution.

"Yes, em, em, Ngozi my neighbor wants to help me pack the clothes I washed inside."

"Then you need a dryer with the washing machine," he observed. "All the same," he added, "I think she should leave the clothes in her room. We can pick it up when we return."

She froze on the spot. "Nope, let her keep them in my room then lock up. We'll take the key when we return."

"I insist you lock it, Sade." He said firmly.

Reluctantly, she locked the door. Then he saw the pair of darting eyes, looking through the slight crack in the drawn drapes.

"Open the door, babe." He told her.

Her hands froze. He quickly took the key and turned the door knob. Then he saw him scurrying across the room.

"Halt it there." He shouted, "I'm calling the police."

The fleeing figure halted. It was a young man, about Segun's age. "I'm not a thief, he said."

"Really?" At over six feet, Segun towered above him. "So, who are you?"

Sade stood rooted to the spot, her hands covering her mouth. What a way to enjoy her birthday goodies, she thought. Trying hard to salvage the situation, she stepped forward and held Segun's hands, "He is my...em...em..."

"Cut it out, woman. Let the gentleman speak for himself." He said calmly gently withdrew his hands from hers. "I'm all ears." He faced the man.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Women, undecided
Anty Candy morning, Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.