Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (171327 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wow! Some people are blaming Wande now. Love intoxicates o. Let's hope she sobers up before Tade runs the Williams' dynasty aground. The character I like the least is Bola, I even prefer Tade to her!

Btw, let's rock the best writer award this month. Vote for moi here: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/55

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
candy:
Wow! Some people are blaming Wande now. Love intoxicates o. Let's hope she sobers up before Tade runs the Williams' dynasty aground. The character I like the least is Bola, I even prefer Tade to her!

Btw, let's rock the best writer award this month. Vote for moi here: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/55
. Madam to me Bola is a minor here, she saw opportunity and grabbed it even though its cruel. But Tade is a real bad Ass, gold digger. The guy hits all hitable...rocks all rockable and fails 2 love virtue. Totally blinded by lies and wicked 2 his God sent. Imagin dat rifraf hitting Wande!!!!! Chai!!!! Diaris God oooooooo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
candy:

Tell you what, I see no reason for you hating the character-Bola. What lady in her ryt frame of mind wil put up wit Tade who didnt marry sum1 he claims he love because of money. The funny thing is d@ he didnt even travel to struggle for d money instead he married sum1.
A lady who is really comfortable sharing his man... Damn! Who does d@ in dis century?
Truth be told, bola shut her mouth and used her head...it is called wising up(lol). Tade on d oda hand...hmm...i reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Candy, you will always have my vote
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by seunviju(f): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tade you never see anything o,this is just the beginning of your problem.Welldone candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
candy, we ar winning dz 1, dia is no stoppin us dz tym arnd! as it stands, ua dia!!

u kw hw we roll na....mor updates ma'am! say hi to d kids 4 us
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
candy:

Hi candy I av just decided to start reading ur story.. I've been terribly busy and without my phone for some time tho I get ur mentions. But lo and behold.. I discovered you've removed ur story in every post in the first two pages. Why na?! angry
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Lovely updates ma'am..... Take just dey fall ma hands n legs... All d same, he must not lose all.

Tnx for d dedication candy, meant a lot to me.

Let's go vote pipo!!! Candy deserves it
Oga, I doff ma gat for you ooo, you be tha boss
You got an update, from 2 mighty and briliant writers

Happy birthday once again
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2015
fam24:

have u realise that there is a very thin line between hatred and love
Yes I do.

@ayoi: I so much agree with you gaan ni. But you know, love can be dumb and deaf at times, may be that's what happen

@candy: you surely know how to do your thing, thanks for the update

@my opinion: I will say, I'm not too surprise about how this story is unfolding, what surprised me is that of the 'idiot-cy'and fool ish news of that yeye Tade, praying that the result should not be his.

@wande: stop not what you are doing for Tade, but you shall continue (even if you have to forgive and forget his misdeeds), for you shall be rewarded and reap all your (good) sowing on ya kids

#teamTadeMustNotLoseAll
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2015
kenwins:

Tell you what, I see no reason for you hating the character-Bola. What lady in her ryt frame of mind wil put up wit Tade who didnt marry sum1 he claims he love because of money. The funny thing is d@ he didnt even travel to struggle for d money instead he married sum1.
A lady who is really comfortable sharing his man... Damn! Who does d@ in dis century?
Truth be told, bola shut her mouth and used her head...it is called wising up(lol). Tade on d oda hand...hmm...i reserve my comment.
QueenTolpatx:
. Madam to me Bola is a minor here, she saw opportunity and grabbed it even though its cruel. But Tade is a real bad Ass, gold digger. The guy hits all hitable...rocks all rockable and fails 2 love virtue. Totally blinded by lies and wicked 2 his God sent. Imagin dat rifraf hitting Wande!!!!! Chai!!!! Diaris God oooooooo
Best comments ever

Abi, who does that? Not in this life
I want to blame bola before, but not anymore... Why will she be loyal and faithful to a guy that has another woman, all in the name of money?

But, she's also been played, by her baby papa I guess

Opportunity comes, but once
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
harjibolar10:

Oga, I doff ma gat for you ooo, you be tha boss
You got an update, from 2 mighty and briliant writers

Happy birthday once again
lol boss, its jxt dah v bn consistent wd both of 'em....even 4m d 'web' by our amiable candy! ai wish .h can vote twice sha! she must win dz edition!

stil on #tademustnotloseallabeg . kenwins api sunday
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Skimpledawg:

lol boss, its jxt dah v bn consistent wd both of 'em....even 4m d 'web' by our amiable candy! ai wish .h can vote twice sha! she must win dz edition!

I pray she win ooo, cos she surely deserve that

And believe me, I'm with you on that #teamTadeMustNotLoseAll it's just that, the 'abeg' yen, I now want
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
harjibolar10:

Best comments ever

Abi, who does that? Not in this life
I want to blame bola before, but not anymore... Why will she be loyal and faithful to a guy that has another woman, all in the name of money?

But, she's also been played, by her baby papa I guess

Opportunity comes, but once

Hmm...so you upport Queen and kenwins? Ok o.

@QueenTolpatx, Kenwins and harjibolar10...I blame Bola for making herself available to Tade even when she knew she was destroying somebody's marriage. Before I got married, i avoided married men like a plague because I always put myself in the shoes of their wives. Bola is just too greedy jor.

Tade on the other hand is wicked, I agree. In fact, they deserve each other jare.

Let's see how the story goes sha...more to come.

You guys are just so awesome. You are really making this story worth sharing on NL despite everything. Stay blessed my lovely, lovely people.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ayoi: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
candy:

@QueenTolpatx, Kenwins and harjibolar10...I blame Bola for making herself available to Tade even when she knew she was destroying somebody's marriage. Before I got married, i avoided married men like a plague because I always put myself in the shoes of their wives. Bola is just too greedy jor.

Tade on the other hand is wicked, I agree. In fact, they deserve each other jare.

You guys are just so awesome. You are really making this story worth sharing on NL despite everything. Stay blessed my lovely, lovely people.
yea I agree with u. Pls when are u updating. wink kiss
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
ayoi:
yea I agree with u. Pls when are u updating. wink kiss
Updates coming tomorrow by the grace of God. We had a mothers' day celebration in church today...plus family outing, no time to edit, I'm just reading posts and replying whenever I'm free.

@all, you guys are doing wonderfully well on the voting thread! Thanks for voting for moi.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ayoi: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
candy:

Updates coming tomorrow by the grace of God. We had a mothers' day celebration in church today...plus family outing, no time to edit, I'm just reading posts and replying whenever I'm free.

@all, you guys are doing wonderfully well on the voting thread! Thanks for voting for moi.
ok thanks. Happy mother's day to u! smiley
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Chai! See begging..lol..
Seriously, the downfall of a man no pass letting PRIDE and GREEDINESS get the better part of him. That, tade doesn't want to let go and it is sure to mar him. It will destroy him completely beyond repair so tay wen we see d fowl yansh, no company/firm will employ him as he has destroyed his reputation.
Apy sunday birthday dear of yesterday.

@ candy,hmmmm.... I agree with u that tade and bola deserve eachoda bt i wont gv in to any1 casting blames on bola. We all v our principles and agenda.
You stayed clear off married men. That's good but how wld u tk it if ur supposes husband to be got married to sum1 bcuz of ego. Tade must v promised bola heaven on earth after getting sum money frm wande. The tin is d@ every greedy lady wld v accepted @ first bt on d long run wld do everytin to brk d couple apart just to b wit her man. In dis case,bola neva did d@. The conclusion is that, bola already had her agenda even from the onset.

....... Happy mothers' day to all the mothers on NL.......

#TeamTadeMustGoBackToTheScratch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Missmossy(f): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Eeyah pity Wande not even an iota of pity for Tade. Welldone Candy.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by hajiscojas(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Haba candylicous, u ddnt reply my first message. M truly want to read this beautiful piece bt I can't cos d first few chapters re missing!!!!!!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
hajiscojas:
Haba candylicous, u ddnt reply my first message. M truly want to read this beautiful piece bt I can't cos d first few chapters re missing!!!!!!
Please read from the first uploaded chapter here. The previous chapters were removed on purpose. I'm sure you'll still understand the story from there. I've even summarised along the line here, so you're not going to miss much.

Thanks, and sorry I didn't respond to your first message.

@All, Voting still ongoing for best writer here:https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/55

Let's do it!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tescoleps(f): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dear Candy, happy mother's day to u. I pray dat may u live long nd may u reap d fruits of ur labour..
Btw, i always look forward to d early morning update. Nice work u'r doing here..
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
candy:

Not that I really like that Bola oo, its just that I like how she's treating that yeye Tade and that suites him well.. . His greedyness and foolishness is paying him

Had it been, he's okay with what he have ni, why in this world will he have to go to that Bola.. . ?
I think he's getting it now, that Wande is type of a wife that, every guy out there is praying to have

And this; 'you don't know what you've got, till it's gone' will always happen to any Tade 's type out there

I stil rep #teamTadeMustNotLoseAll
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 16, 2015

Chapter 22

"I'm strong enough to travel, Wande." Tade assured her. They were both sitting on a garden swing chair near their small swimming pool. In his pair of shorts and bare chest, Tade looked athletic and well toned. Wande held his hand as the garden chair rocked them both to the sweet rhythm of Tiwa Savage's Eminado, blaring from the CD player at the pool side .

"I still think traveling to Portharcourt by road is too strenuous for you, baby." She said.

Tade's gut tightened. He held the metal attached to the swing tightly, his teeth clenched. He knew his trip to Oshogbo to confront Bola was a done deal. Raw anger was setting in again.
"It's my body, ok?" He said angrily. "I go wherever I want whenever I feel up to it."

He stood up angrily and entered the house through the kitchen, without saying a word more to Wande who just looked on, jaw dropping.

Inside, he flipped on the music player. His jaw tightened as he remembered the envelopes lying in his safe. He tried to relax on the couch and told himself he had to stop transferring his aggression on innocent people. Even the twins have not been left out. He had screamed at Joseph, spanked Josephine hard enough on her bum when she asked to be rocked by him.
He sighed. The one woman he had loved had turned out to be unfaithful!

Wande entered the room looking crestfallen. She had been tolerant enough, she was losing it. She sat down on the couch and placed his legs on her thigh.
"Babe, I'm sorry." She smiled at him and stroked his feet.

"It's ok, honey. I just want you to know this meeting is very important to the future of the company. Besides, Josh is driving." Tade told her and then checked his watch as it began to rain heavily outside. No time to spare. "Let me go and pack my stuff. I'll be right back."

He stood up and headed for their room upstairs. Wande followed him immediately. "I'll help you pack," she said as they both ascended the short flight of stairs.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 16, 2015

Oshogbo

"Tade! You didn't tell me you were coming." Bola said, surprised to see him standing on her porch on a tuesday, especially without prior notice. "I've been trying to call you for five days now." She took his bag and held the door for him.

"Welcome sir." Hope greeted.

"How are you?" He replied as he made his way inside the spacious living room, not casting her a second glance even as she swayed her hips seductively. Hope was one mistake too many, he had regretted it ever since.

"Why is your car parked outside the gate?" Bola asked him as he made to sit on his favorite sofa.

He was jolted back to the present. "I'm still going out. Where are the kids?"

"They are taking a nap. They've just returned from school."

Hope set a can of pine apple juice before him on the coffee table. He drew it closer, unscrewed the cork and filled his glass. He took a long sip and wiped his brow with a clean white handkerchief. Bola took the seat beside him. She suddenly became apprehensive when she saw the look on his face.

A deep sadness had welled inside him. As much as he tried to hide it, he hated the thought that the children, especially his boy, Dele are not biologically his. Is she aware? He wasn't sure.

"Do you want Hope to cook something for you?" She asked, concerned

"Ah, no...I've eaten."

She sighed. That was a first. He never refused her offer of food. Sensing trouble, she called Hope and quickly sent her to the market so she could talk with Tade privately.

"Babe, what's it?" She asked finally.

Tade rose and reached into his back pocket. She watched him as he brought out two folded envelopes. He handed her one first, and waited for her to open it.

With shaky fingers, she opened the envelope. The result starred her in the face. Her mouth flew open, eyes bulged as if they would drop out of their sockets. Her hands flew to her mouth. She looked at Tade in horror and disbelief as she opened the second one, with the same result.

"What are you going to say about this?" He asked

"The results are not real, tade. There is a mix up somewhere." She managed to say.

"Mix up?" He asked angrily

"Yes, I'm positive. There is a mix up. Let's repeat the tests."

Her head pounded with a thousand questions, and she felt disengaged from her body. This must be a bad dream, she thought. Tade's eyes never left hers. He looked at her intently. She became scared.

With rubbery legs, she managed to drag herself to her favorite rocker chair in one corner of the living room. She sat down, motionless. She bit her lips in confusion. Something must have happened to 'the arrangement', she thought.

Tade walked up to her. Somehow, he was willing to repeat the tests. Maybe if he got the sample openly in her presence, he won't mess it up. He had expected her to rave and rant for taking her children's swabs without her knowledge, but she didn't appear bothered about that. As if she was expecting a dna result, just not one saying the children are not his.

"Let's repeat the test, bola."

"Really?" She jumped up and hugged him. He wiped her sweaty brows and held her. How he loved this woman.

"Yes, I believe there is a mix up somewhere." He held her tight. He hated himself for believing her, but he was willing to give her a second chance.

Withing minutes, they were hugging and kissing...

My good people, good morning to you all. Voting continues here: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/55

Have a blessed week.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2015
candy:
...He knew his trip to Oshogbo to confront Sade was a done deal.

i think sade should be bola and even in the second post, u used sade twice. gudmorning ma and how was ur mothers' day celebration? thanks for de update, more writing grace to ur fingers and elbow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Wow candy always delivering candilicious updates

well tade been played is something much expected because u can't b a player n not expect another person not to play u

I think bola is gonna influence the new DNA result and this will lead to more deceit and swindling but wande is not acting at all she should better start acting or she'll b in for it

nice updates ma'am u deserve that award

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2015
lenmafon:

i think sade should be bola and even in the second post, u used sade twice. gudmorning ma and how was ur mothers' day celebration? thanks for de update, more writing grace to ur fingers and elbow. cheesy
Yes, it's Bola. Wonder why I keep interchanging the names! Pardon moi. Thanks for pointing it out, you are a darling. Modifying now...
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by trevolady(f): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Tade is a real mugu sha! Hw can he agree to a second test,mtcheeeew!

Mummy candy...keep introducin all the twist you can think of cheesy it makes the story more interestin and suspence filled,welldone maam,wish you and your family a great week ahead kiss
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tfabu: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2015
hmmmm,how i wish i could lay my hands on that tade and bite off his ears,he must surely pay for his deeds
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ayoi: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice update,thanks candy. Love d twist. The earlier Wande becomes smart d better for her. I just lyk d way Bola is dribbling Tade bt they are jst wasting Wande's money on d stupid dna nd d stupid Bola dats my concern.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
He tried to relax on the couch and told himself he had to stop transferring his aggression on innocent people. Even the twins have not been left out. He had screamed at Joseph, spanked Josephine hard enough on her bum when she asked to be rocked by him.

I think, this Tade still have something of a good man in him, it's just that.. . I don't know what to call it
Yes, I believe there is a mix up somewhere." He held her tight. He hated himself for believing her, but he was willing to give her a second chance.

Withing minutes, they were hugging and kissing...

But, I got it all wrong... This Tade is an imbe-cile of the highest order. He's not sure of himself or something. ... Or he call that love?
Mehn, that's stupidity

Now, I'm neutral, whether he loss all or remain small, I don't care

#teamWandeMustSurviveThis
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
You took the swabs yourself and you still think there is a mix up. Tade's head needs thorough examination, Bola's charm must be from ijebu or okija. Wande, wake up from ur slumber, you are too dull and gullible for my liking. Weldone Candy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.