Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170606 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2015
candy:
Join me in praising God...just had a bouncing baby girl! God is faithful. E-rice and wine coming soon in form of updates *smiles*

Thanks for your love and support, you all have been good. I pray our lives will be full of joy in Jesus name.
n behold a candy smallie is born

May ha days b very long on earth n may she bring joy n peace to the world
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2015
candy:
Join me in praising God...just had a bouncing baby girl! God is faithful. E-rice and wine coming soon in form of updates *smiles*

Thanks for your love and support, you all have been good. I pray our lives will be full of joy in Jesus name.
Wow...!!!Congratulations candy, i'm so happy 4 u, Say a big welcome to the Lil jewel 4 me. God bless the Lil candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 12:20pm On May 23, 2015
candy:

Congratulations darling candy. I knew a bun was baking in the oven when u kinda gave us a tip som weeks ago. God bless the little angel and may He provide everything needed to care for her and lead her right in His ways. I'm happy for urs soldiers too, they now have a queen amidst them. Sweet hugs and pecks for u and the latest addition to the family.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Chimdim: 12:31pm On May 23, 2015
Madam Candy congrats, welcome to the world my baby girl and my birthday mate
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
candy:

How them dey take greet person wey born with English now ooo?

I go still use ma local diaalect ooo.. . Yoruba

Iya Ikoko
Aku ewu omo tuntun
Olohun a bawa wo
Olohun a se ni alalubarika
Olohun a bawa daasi
Olohun a se ni olrire

Egbon omo ni yi oje ooo
Eku ewu naa
Enle
Eeku
Epele

Abeg, if you no understand ehn, show am to any Yoruba, make them help you translate am.. . And anybody fit help her here also ooo

Jahbless
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by hassan85(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2015
Congratulations candy. Wish u strength and Gods blessings. I wish i can come see the baby!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by heemah(f): 4:46pm On May 23, 2015
Congratulations candy! May God bless the baby!!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2015
kingphilip:
no I'm not o God never begin sleep nw
BTW I'm in ogun state n the camp have been great
fear north shey i tot u hw to use guns *prove to them that u knw hw to use gun too grin grin*
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
candy:

congratulations mummy candy *tank God 4 safe delivery* i pray she grow to become a very gud writer lyk u nd b4 i forget pls reserve a cooler of rice and 2crates of orijin cause am coming wit ma squad grin grin
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Sparkles003(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2015
congratulation candy.i tap into your testimony for mine soon after marriage.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by princessadeola(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2015
congrats ma
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Olaooni88(f): 7:05pm On May 23, 2015
Congrat ma, may this type of joy never ceased in ur home
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 23, 2015
harjibolar10:
How them dey take greet person wey born with English now ooo?

I go still use ma local diaalect ooo.. . Yoruba

Iya Ikoko
Aku ewu omo tuntun
Olohun a bawa wo
Olohun a se ni alalubarika
Olohun a bawa daasi
Olohun a se ni olrire

Egbon omo ni yi oje ooo
Eku ewu naa
Enle
Eeku
Epele

Abeg, if you no understand ehn, show am to any Yoruba, make them help you translate am.. . And anybody fit help her here also ooo

Jahbless
O se o, my dear brother. Ti e naa a de o.

@hassan85, if you live in ibadan, you are invited o!

@onemansquad, come with your squad o, sey bi na one man?

@lenmafon, yes o...your sister dey with belle still dey update o! Anything for you guys.

@heema, thanks dearie

@chimdim, eeya, I'll dedicate ma next update to you and your buffday mate by God's grace

@sparles003, I rub the annointing off on you o! No waiting after marriage IJN.

@princessadeola, thanks

@sexysapphire and calmdove...yes, I kinda left a hint...I knew you were going to pick.

@QueenTolpatx, thanks ma dear sis.

@every well wisher that I've not mentioned, God bless you all.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Bb4u(f): 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
I'm. So. Happy for u. Madam Candy... Congratulations
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tfabu: 7:31pm On May 23, 2015
Congrats candy dea,may God bless the baby and your entire family
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Mma22(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2015
Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world cutie, we all at nairaland loves u.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2015
Congrats candywink
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
Wow!!!!!!!....candy tell me ‎​you are joking ooo!!!!.....thank God 4 ‎​you my dear. My sis own na 2days ago ooo....plenty omugwo ooo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Tennyesty: 10:34pm On May 23, 2015
Oluwa seun oo..Congrats ma,may she live long to glorify the name of thy Lord wink
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by supernet4(f): 10:39pm On May 23, 2015
Congrats candy, am soo happy for u. Olorun awo olorun adasi. Make I pack my Ghana must go ibadan here I come Oya come pick me for bus stop o, I no wan carry last
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2015
Congrats candy....an angel az jxt bn added to ya family.... cool
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by seunviju(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
Congrats ma'am Candy,may the joy of the lord never cease in your home and you will all know this time the child came into your family as a good one
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by mariamferanmi(f): 10:49pm On May 23, 2015
Wow!!!! Congratulation madam candy, hmmm u are rili trying oo, giving us update in ur condition n u still cater 4 ur kids at home! U are so wonderful! Baby girl welcome to our midst, may Almighty God guide n protect. Pls rest very well, will be waiting patiently 4 u ma. Me I will be waiting 4 my E-rice n pomo to ka! Lol
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 12:09am On May 24, 2015
so u ve bn filling us wit updates wit dat adorable in ur tummy. U re such a darlyn candy. Welcome baby candy, may God bless u. You share my wedding anniversary date. I love u cutie.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by D9ty7(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2015
Candy yaff born and no one told me... Issorait
Adeh39, come here, let us coman born our own o.
Btw, toykathy give me one reason why this story hasn't been moved to the frontpage.
Looking forward to the holidays when I'll read this story.
Candy, I pray the new born will grow to be bigger than daddy and mummy... She'll bring the family's name to limelight and be a blessing to her generation.
*sleepwalks out of the thread
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by trevolady(f): 7:54am On May 24, 2015
candy:

Praaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise the lord!!! All glory to u jesus!!! This is a great news,congrats madam candy,loads of hugs n kisses to u n ur baby girl kiss she'll fulfil destiny in jesus name(amen)

Emmm emmm I don't mind doin some mogbo month branch for the omugo n the ikomo ooo..#typingfrombodijaestate grin
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:13am On May 24, 2015
D9ty7:
Candy yaff born and no one told me... Issorait
Adeh39, come here, let us coman born our own o.
Btw, toykathy give me one reason why this story hasn't been moved to the frontpage.
Looking forward to the holidays when I'll read this story.
Candy, I pray the new born will grow to be bigger than daddy and mummy... She'll bring the family's name to limelight and be a blessing to her generation.
*sleepwalks out of the thread

Really? Candy yaff given birth? Haa! and nobody tell me, there is God o.

Dee, we can't have another baby now o, have you forgotten that i gave birth to twins last year December? And you know those babies are as troublesome as you are. I can't handle another baby with my tiny body o.

So Candy, Congratulations!!!

I have two little cute boys o, hope you will let one of them marry her?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 2:19pm On May 24, 2015
Congratulations dear Candy. I'm really happy for you and I thank God for save delivery. May her years be long. Let me start bringing Yams on behalf of my son here.
I wish I can put up a story/song and dedicate it to our little jewel and her mum. All the same our prayers are with you
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by jaymomma(f): 2:47pm On May 24, 2015
Congrats mama candy. Regards to ur lil princess.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by dupsai(f): 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
Congrats iya aburo, may the little Angel usher in plenty positive changes to you and your family. May she be light n blessing to her generation. Pls tell the boys to guide her very well from all the e-toaster oh.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Missmossy(f): 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
Congrats madam Candy,may God keep you and the baby in good health and provide abundantly for you all. Enjoy cheesy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ADUKKY(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2015
Congratulations Madam Candy, God bless the arrival of small candy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.