Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170541 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

ma'am no dance d yansh neva open finish
Abeg make I dance o cos na rehearsal I just dy do. Air don blow, we don see fowl yansh.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
This will nt be funny o, how will Wande take dis, hw will her mum react, will dis not cause trouble btw tade and bola? h mmmmmmmm, sitting tight 2 knw where dis will end oooo, madam candy, thank you oooooo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by zyzxx(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
candy:

tade is playing wise

And Bola will be his doom @ last
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for the update Candy,but abeg no let this "Sade" character spoil "me-SADE" oh,she appears arrogant sef.....ummmm,I have seen a new husband for Wande come Tade's downfall....lolz
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Calling out to the following wonderful readers that I've not heard from in a while:

Cyclone1
Snowangel
Eniqurl
Labaski
Candis009
AmJane
pricelesslove
foslink
Kunzu
D9ty7
Harjibolar10
ruffhandu
Kingphilip
Jennimma
Mariamferanmi
sammyomotola,
calmdove
Rosytonia
joliej
bolajJP007
MaBuk
YasirNasir
Missviva
Missmossy
debdave
tescoleps
hassan85
seunviju
tsodjete
Yinksaid
Whizbee
Nancydearie
Vijon
BashirAhmad1
snowangel4
Stonecoldcafe
Bblacky
teemanbastos
lenmafon
Thinezy
Boladex1
Amiablejudy
Plaitex
tfabu
Manuel180
gal10
telad
farheeda
MaBuk
estellar12
mohjisolah
Debbysky
booqee
fragilegal
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
sade1:
Thanks for the update Candy,but abeg no let this "Sade" character spoil "me-SADE" oh,she appears arrogant sef.....ummmm,I have seen a new husband for Wande come Tade's downfall....lolz
Don't worrry, your own is Sade1, she is after you! Lols
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by D9ty7(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Candy, seriously, I am yet to join the train, I'll find time in the coming days to read through and join the train fully.
You know, we are waging war against plagiarism and that has reduced my level of participation on the literature section.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Missmossy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Am so loving the turnout of things, Nice one madam Candy, I feel Wande has a kind of admiration for the Segun guy... Welldone grin

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by labaski(f): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
madam candy, weldone ma.. i hope wande comes out of all dese in one whole piece
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
my keke napep is almost getting full. Onemansquad and skimpledawg thanks for joining me to support tade.

And to all those that want to see my Tade go down, shea yu people are seeing this Wande and that American guy, she go soon go play away match. Lol

Candy the piece was great and very lengty. Lengtier than what we have been getting. Thanks for it.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
No naa Sweet, I am here na, fully.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Calmdove(f): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
I dey here oo candy*following bumper to bumper*i pray tade does not waste all the money on bola... Pls what d name of bola younger sister
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
candy:
CHAPTER 10

Wande kept quiet. Her husband was on a business trip, but Tejumola had brought her here to ease her emotional pain. Tade had taken on more business deals and become less available since she handed over her father's documents made in his name, making him the new president of the companies, an action that had brought tension between her and her mother and even made Mama Johnson more hostile, instead of appreciative.

"You can't trust a man that much and so fast," Mrs Williams had told her

She had looked her mum straight in the eyes and said, "I know what I'm doing, mum."

Knowing better than arguing with her daughter, Mrs Williams had let the issue rest.

the bolded is getting me edgy, I wish a room for reversal is reserved.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
ruffhandu:

the bolded is getting me edgy, I wish a room for reversal is reserved.
Judging by Tade's character, I hope so too, for Wande's sake.

Calmdove:
Pls what d name of bola younger sister
Hmm, I didn't mention her name earlier...but I think I know why you are asking...

stuff46:
my keke napep is almost getting full. Onemansquad and skimpledawg thanks for joining me to support tade.

And to all those that want to see my Tade go down, shea yu people are seeing this Wande and that American guy, she go soon go play away match. Lol

Candy the piece was great and very lengty. Lengtier than what we have been getting. Thanks for it.
Wande is pregnant na, stuff! Btw, Segun has that damsel-Sade

Missmossy:
Am so loving the turnout of things, Nice one madam Candy, I feel Wande has a kind of admiration for the Segun guy... Welldone grin
Thanks, ma sister. I think Segun is admirable.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
candy take tym o en en, if u see d kind jet speed wey i take enter ur thread, i tink say na anoda update ni.... I dnt care how u twist n turn d story as long as Wande mi is happy n fulfilled at d end then i'm good. If nt....... I comment my resrve. Bless u my sista, u re doing beautifully well.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm sorry to say this, but I will not be updating this beautiful story until we find a lasting solution to the pressing problem of plagiarism.

I am doing serious research work, I'm a mother, a wife, I work full time, yet I make out time to cook up stories for my fans. It's really painful when such brain work is stolen by a lazy slow-poke!

The heat is on, as soon as I get the go ahead, hopefully in a few days, I will continue with my story. Stuff46 and some others will understand what I'm saying. Love you all and see you soon by God's grace. Don't go too far.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
candy:
I'm sorry to say this, but I will not be updating this beautiful story until we find a lasting solution to the pressing problem of plagiarism.

I am doing serious research work, I'm a mother, a wife, I work full time, yet I make out time to cook up stories for my fans. It's really painful when such brain work is stolen by a lazy slow-poke!

The heat is on, as soon as I get the go ahead, hopefully in a few days, I will continue with my story. Stuff46 and some others will understand what I'm saying. Love you all and see you soon by God's grace. Don't go too far.

We love you candy and we'l be ryt here sitting and waiting patiently for u 2 get the solution 2 dat. Thanx candy kiss
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
It's really painful. It's just sad Nigeria has little or no cybersecurity team. Keep your calm Candy.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by mariemummy(f): 3:51am On Jan 29, 2015
You are doing a great work dear. More grease to your elbow. Honestly some people are just synonymous with thiefery. Stealing another's work and not seeking for permission not to talk of acknowledging the person's sweat. God deliver us in this country, that is why we are still backward. Nne God be with you and your family jare.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by hassan85(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
plagiarism is killing Nairaland. Honestly
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Cestmoi1(f): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2015
candy:

You'll make one good supporter o...despite everything they are saying about Tade, you are still standing by him! If all my supporters be like you, I go happy o tongue

@Kingphillip, why the ban na? No wonder we didn't see you here. Welcome back, bro.

@Divepen, with all the stuff you got going on here...thanks for stopping by.

@QueenTolpatx, how are you?

@folake25, don't mind them o. Like mother like son.

@seunviju, I hope seriously they reap what they sow

@Onemansquad, carry softly with stuff46 na.

@Teemanbastos, thanks

@SexySapphire, the heart of man is desperately wicked

@gentlelily, thanks and keep following

@Calmdove, thankfully she's pregnant...but let's see what happens

@Jeffreyjamez, hmmm...

@tfabu, castrate ke? Ha!

@Fareedha, don't mind Bola and Tade...mean couple

Hameenat94, tescoleps, debdave, lenmafon,
ruffhandu,
Jennimma
Mariamferanmi
zyzxx
sammyomotola
Rosytonia
joliej
bolajJP007
MaBuk
YasirNasir
Missviva
Missmossy
hassan85
tsodjete
Yinksaid
Cestmoi1...where are you guys na?
Sorry for going AWOL on you.Lemme catch up.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
thats najia for us! masses do the tough work and suffer, but leaders at the top eat the kudu and take the glory without any solution to the ever increasing problems @candy, i suggest u create a site or blog and put ur stories there and let ur users know abt it, since the mods of NL cannot protect its users, it is time to leave. NL. mods no ban me, cos thats all u guys are good at tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
For the records, before you post any story here, you need to secure your copywrite claims.
Laykorn advised on https://www.nairaland.com/2111154/fight-against-plagiarism-getting-ownership last time, I think people should consider that.
If you cannot stress yourself any bit and must post your story online, then start as Laykorn advised.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by teemanbastos(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
#SayNoToPlagiarism
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Phew! The rate at which threads are being pulled down in this section today is amazing, even the one created by the owner of NL since 2013.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by trevolady(f): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
I am so gonna start attacking any of my facebook friend dat does dis copy n paste of a thing,now I know how painful it can be...I'll miss ur story candy embarassed
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tescoleps(f): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
candy:
Calling out to the following wonderful readers that I've not heard from in a while:

Cyclone1
Snowangel
Eniqurl
Labaski
Candis009
AmJane
pricelesslove
foslink
Kunzu
D9ty7
Harjibolar10
ruffhandu
Kingphilip
Jennimma
Mariamferanmi
sammyomotola,
calmdove
Rosytonia
joliej
bolajJP007
MaBuk
YasirNasir
Missviva
Missmossy
debdave
tescoleps
hassan85
seunviju
tsodjete
Yinksaid
Whizbee
Nancydearie
Vijon
BashirAhmad1
snowangel4
Stonecoldcafe
Bblacky
teemanbastos
lenmafon
Thinezy
Boladex1
Amiablejudy
Plaitex
tfabu
Manuel180
gal10
telad
farheeda
MaBuk
estellar12
mohjisolah
Debbysky
booqee
fragilegal

Candylicious candy,i've been pretty occupied dese days.. i wish i was posted to ur area then ds accomodation thingy wldnt av been a problem.*smiles* .I hope i didnt miss much sha. Has Tade's secret been exposed sha? Lemme go nd read.
This plagiarism issue is rilly getting too much,i'm in total support of u guys. Pls take all d time u need to tackle ds issue. Dnt forget to tag me wen u'r back dear. God bless u.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2015
candy:
candy u don commot 3 updates o and me never read am o
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tushwitch(f): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2015
kingphilip:

candy u don commot 3 updates o and me never read am o
and rightfully so!, you could pm her to send you the link.
meanwhile, some minions are locking all threads that were in protest of plagiarism.... these speaks much of how NL really 'CARES' about literature section....God dey sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.