Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please (23901 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
freecocoa:
If I believe this story make I bend, someone told you your mother has to die before she marries you and you asking what to do? Unless the girl don put you inside bottle, mschew.
even if she thinks it, she will NEVER say it to his face.
Do people joke with death like that?
See how this 15yr old OP is keeping people busy commenting on his porkies grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by ONESS: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks
my advise is this. she should wait for another 120 years by then she will be old and grey with bags under her eyes and his mum would be dead and long forgotten. No offense.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:
you believe that tall tale by a bored teenager looking to elicit reactions from posters?

Lol, idk Coco, I was just shocked. MILs are made out to be some sort of universal evil tho. It's kinda sad, isn't it?
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Drone007: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Yeye story..
I don't believe your story grin
'Better believe it, sweetheart!
I know a friend that the wife he's marryong now implied that condition, and whose future wife's family actually voiced that question.
I also used to know a sister who as a fellowship leader used to suggest that as a precondition women needed to make before agreeing to marriage proposals.
Truth is that making of this condition by supposedly would-be wives is becoming too rampant now.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
sad sad

So you guys commenting actually believe this story? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, idk Coco, I was just shocked. MILs are made out to be some sort of universal evil tho. It's kinda sad, isn't it?
na so we see am. I agree some mils can be a handful but the generalization now makes dils go into marriage prepared to fight.

Sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
If the guy succeeds in killing his mother, because of a lady's death condition. The guy should be ready to kill all his families because some sister/brother -in-law can be difficult to deal with compared to mother-in-law.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
What kind of girls do some guys get associated with dese days? So the girl want's his mother dead b4 she accepts abi? Ehn d guy shud call off d relationship and if she begs for a come back he should only accept her when her mother too is dead shikena!!!! Awon olofo
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by lawrenzo007(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
If she don't love my mom then she doesn't love me...
Why will you be madly in love with a witch abi na juju dey worry you?
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by ogawisdom(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks

U don't need advice on this do u. Okay go n kill ur mother n marry her nw. Foolish op u dnt kw u shld ve dumped her ass lik hot potato angry

Hw can a girl wish ur mother death n u r still considerin her tufiakwa. If u are close by i would ve given u a thunderous slap to return ur brains to default settings mumu
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by bellaalice(f): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
dannydaniels:
ok naa shebi u need my advice?....
kill your momma and marry her...as simple as that....mtchew..idiat

modified**
so this sh!t made fp
*stories that touch d liver
lmao
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by NemzySeries(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Foolish boy....make ur mama die bkos of common kitten cat wey every woman dey sell abi....dat stupid gal will also av to die for her son to get married[i][/i]
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by yomanovic: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Some issues don't need any piece of advice! I guess this guy has never witnessed any woman's odd behaviour b4.

If any girl tells me that shit, I'll tell her that God will seal womb! If that doesn't happen, then she'll not grow up to rip the fruit of her labour neither see her groud-children. In short, her first grand daughter will be 'IYABO'.

By the way, her mama go soon die o because she won't see your her brother's children.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by peromosele: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
After when your mother is dead, don't you think you will be the next. Please my guy be wise.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
zeezahbee:
Then her future son/daughter in law will pray for her death too. You can't sow corn and reap banana. Never.

OP, tell your friend to free that babe
zeezahbee i agree with what you wrote to OP..what kind of love is that?
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
ogawisdom:

U don't need advice on this do u. Okay go n kill ur mother n marry her nw. Foolish op u dnt kw u shld ve dumped her ass lik hot potato angry

Hw can a girl wish ur mother death n u r still considerin her tufiakwa. If u are close by i would ve given u a thunderous slap to return ur brains to default settings mumu
thank you jaare..his brain has been brainwashed .mumu..the girl dey mad..what about her own mother..
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by delpee(f): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Any woman who prays to live to see her grandchildren will not wish her mother in law dead. Wishing for her death is like invoking a curse on herself. The law of karma is real. Vengeance is the Lords'. He never fails.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by MightySparrow: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mumu, let him kill his mother with otapiapia to gain his lover. Shikena.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
lawrenzo007:
If she don't love my mom then she doesn't love me...
Why will you be madly in love with a witch abi na juju dey worry you?
lorenzo nah no be witch..na ogbanjeh ..foolish girl..she shld kil her mother too
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by DonaldGenes(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2015
achinaboy:
if u are the guy in question,please tell the girl to go and die, ,but who told u that u are madly in love with her? is she madly in love with u ?
10/10
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by DonaldGenes(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2015
softysparky:
Thunder will fire that girl.

While her own mother is still alive.

Lmao! iMust Like your DP due to this your fine comment
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by fromnigeria(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2015
will he marry an illiterate as wife? This is my question.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by IrinaDeverenko(f): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Na half oo grin
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by DONFASZY(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Wey d gal mak I help u kill her....no fear wit words only.... God forbid such ladies in nairaland abeg
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Chazzyboy: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

lies
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Norstrademus(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
The guy most be under her spell to even seek for advice for something as unthinkable as this and he cud even kill his Mother to pacify the witch..the guy they inside bottle.sorry for or friend
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Splendidee(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
achinaboy:
if u are the guy in question,please tell the girl to go and die, ,but who told u that u are madly in love with her? is she madly in love with u ?
and wen the drink clears in ur eyes then u face challenges u brought ursef. rushing in is equal to rushing out,madly inlov madly divorced
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Topshow2010(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
If dis is true ,ur friend shud kill his mother asap.Iranu oshii angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check The Boot At The Shopping Mall (pics) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / Lovely Photo Of Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.