Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please (23897 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by kosiobabiolorun: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks

that means she doesn't want to live to be a mother-in -law.

Ladies why are u like this?
Marriage is all about tolerance, guy run away from that girl, anyone who wishes your mum's death will use rat poison to kill you one day.

She is not your wife ooo, run man, your wife must accept you and your family the way you are.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by bosun11(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Call It QUITS STRAIGHT AWAY .WHAT NONSENSE !!!! A Girl That Demands That From You Doesnt Love You For You, When You Marry Her, She Might Even KILL YOU !!! RUBBISH!!..............infact me instant reply would be she kill her mum first..Arrant nonsence !!
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Larow(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Gbese!!!
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by kosiobabiolorun: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2015
samuelmag:

If the story is true cos am findin it hard to blieve sounds more like naija film.
O.P tell ur frnd he can only have one mother but he can have 100 wifes good ones self that won't require killin his mother.mek she go put her finger 4 insyd ha kini fuqhasef 2 death.God punish devil!

i have friends that said that in the past oo, no be naija film, real life story.

pple that wants to live a life of me and my hubby
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by kayangel(f): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Wonders will never cease to occur. How can a single lady of this our new era generation vomit abominable &nonsensical words all in the name of condition before getting married. I pray that God will open your friend's eyes to see his better half. As for the lady he should invite her and take broom to sweep her out of his house and his life because for her to demand for the mum's blood, next might be his. embarassed
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2015
stardragon:

that thread don go motuarry.

Help me ask mods why they removed Presidential poll on NL

Ongoing polls on NL : GEJ vs GMB

https://www.nairaland.com/2079641/polls-nairlanders-vote-gmb-gej

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by vislabraye(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks

What she wishes for others will also come back to her. She will not see her first son get married.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
That u can even ask for advice following such stupendous utterance by the small girl shows u not even man enough to get married. Your girl is wicked,what would be her reply if her brother told her his girlfriend said she'd marry him only their mother was dead? Rubbish,you yourself should grow up and differentiate btw lust love and fantasy,its a good thing u said its u who's inlove with her cos she doesn't love you.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by kate3: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Just know it now, u are talking wedding with a WITCH. If u don't believe me now, u will realise later. She too will die before his sons and daughters will marry in this world says KARMA.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by dokunbam(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2015
She not ready for marriage or she is not interested in you
Simple

May she said that to scare you away.

Guy run for ya life
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

all this kind babes wey dey now Nawa ooooo
@ op tell your friend to ask the lady if she will agree to be killed wen it's time for her children to marry.
come thank me later
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by jenie10(f): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2015
How old are u? Its only a kid dat wil be so madly in love to seek advise abt dis..kill ur mother if dat wil make u happy wit d gal..mtcheww
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

all this kind babes wey dey now Nawa ooooo
@ op tell your friend to ask the lady if she will agree to be killed wen it's time for her children to marry.
come thank me later

I totally agree with u.

Which kind condition be dat sef, d girl must be a 'winch'. @op mak d guy escape with accelerated velocity or give her d same condition too, say if her papa die too. Den see her reaction.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by ihedinobi2: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2015
IdiƓtic question.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by georgewillingto: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Hello,

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
Loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
Capital, .Etc.. You can also place the right
Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
Individuals and Businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
Interest rate of 2% Contact us by email: georgewillington58@gmail.com

Loan application

Your full name:
Address:
State:
The mount Loan Needed:
Sex:
Loan DURATION:
Phone:
Fax:
Monthly income:
The exact date you need the loan:
Request loan before:

NOTE: This is Necessary before we can proceed
Lending right
REGARDS
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by freecocoa(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
If I believe this story make I bend, someone told you your mother has to die before she marries you and you asking what to do? Unless the girl don put you inside bottle, mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by toaskid(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Sharksblow:
there are certain things you don't need to seek advice for. She can Never be a good wife. why don't you ignore the proposal and continue drilling? madly in love ko, foolishly in hatred ni
[color=#990000][/color]

best comment ever.. Luv u jawe

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
That girl must be a Yoruba
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by crecruit: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

Simple solution to the problem.

The girl should pray and fast for 30 days for the following:

1) That her beau's mother should die very soon so she may marry her son peacefully
2) That the Lord will bless her with many sons in her marriage
3) That when the sons are about to be married, the Lord should bless them with girls like herself who don't want mother-in-law trouble

* Word to the son- he's a bastard for even entertaining the thought of marrying the girl after her pronouncement
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by georgewillingto: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Hello, I'm Mr. Patrick mark a private loan lender
gives a life time opportunity loans.
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or need a loan for working capital
to improve your business?
rejected by
Banks and other financial institutions?
You need a consolidation loan or a mortgage?
Look no more as we are here to make all your financial troubles a thing
Past. We borrow money for people
Need of financial assistance, the credit or need money bad
to pay bills, to invest their activity at 2%. I would like to take this
Medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and
ready to help you get a loan. So contact us today via email:
patrickmark222@hotmail.com

borrower applications

1) Name: .............................................. .........
2) Country: .............................................. .............
3) Address: .............................................. ............
4) Country: .............................................. ................
5) Gender: .............................................. ..................
6) Marital Status: .............................................. ...
7) Occupation: .............................................. .......
cool Phone: .............................................. ..
9) At present, the gap in the work: .....................
10) Monthly income: .............................................
11) Loan Amount Needed: .....................................
12) Loan Duration: ............................................
13) Purpose of the loan: ............................................
14) Religion: .............................................. ..........
15) Have you applied before .................................

Thank you,
Mr. Patrick mark
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Aktor365:

I totally agree with u.

Which kind condition be dat sef, d girl must be a 'winch'. @op mak d guy escape with accelerated velocity or give her d same condition too, say if her papa die too. Den see her reaction.
Abi na .. Some ladies don't understand why women are protective of their sons. For crying out loud. He is her son. she made him who he was before u met him. Trust me it's not easy to accept that fact that u will have to share the love of a son u love and cherish so much another woman. i just wish ladies understand this and stop wishing their mother in law to perdition
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Well, since the dude needs us total strangers to nulge him to the right direction. Let him kill his mother. After all, there are several replacement mothers whose love is unshakable while good girlfriends are hard to come by undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by rhames(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
its like u need to go out of your shell to find a good woman. this girl is obviously a chewing gum girl and not a marriage material. there are thousands of spinsters from all races looking for a good man. why stick with one problem? Nigerian men and Nollywood love. Get her a competitor or get her out of your life for ever. Although bad, a reason why some married men keep concubines.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Jilo83(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
She should expect same frm her daughter-in-law.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by HONNESSTY(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Jst try & make her see reasons that not all mother inlaw are thesame. If she has gud character and loves ur mum jst d way she loves u i c no reason y ur mum will hate her. Finally never u alow ur wif & ur mum 2 liv in dsam house bkos 2 women can neva liv peacefuly even if ur wife behaves well or ur mum behaves well 2. The issue of her telln u dat until ur mum died b4 she marry shud be totally rubishd & unaceptable by u
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2015
He should dump her like a hot potatoe go home and hug his Mama
embarassed
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Ariyke: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2015
And her own daughter in law to b will also wish her death angry anhufia undecided
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by tayoxx(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2015
why this kind people no dey com my way.....God pls give me A girl that will tel me this......I go use straight blow take reformat Her mode of reasoning
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by cedrickbrave290(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Plsssss let that b*tch go. Dont marry her oooo. Cos she must die befor her daughter gets married as well.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Dynast(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
meaning she will never be alive to see her sons get married
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by gogodaye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=2undexy post=29527622]Good day Nairalanders.

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next

Simply the truth on the homefront.....What our sisterwomen choose to forget in the height of their self conceited manner of reasoning...is that what goes around surely does come around.............She sef too go born boy pickin wey him wife-to-be go wish to see her dead too either before or after her marriage to the son....
Folks need we look any further in our quest to trace the root causes and the tools deployed in killing our mothers so soon after fresh marriages take place in our families?
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by taiwoebenezer50(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dere is no need for all dis insult brothers in d room pls,dis issue is just like a story I heard from a close friend but d truth of d the matter is it might be dat d lady and d woman are in different occultic world and dey are having clashes so d only way to win is to remove d woman .my advice is for d guy to go for a spiritual check up not from an herbalist ooo cos dat will worsen d matter but from a genuiene man of GOD.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check The Boot At The Shopping Mall (pics) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / Lovely Photo Of Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.