Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. (2519 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by IrinaDeverenko(f): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Perfect cool
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Dygeasy(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin grin

THIS NEW YEAR SHAAAAA

I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING, DYGEASY
lol!

Craaay Shiit
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Missmossy(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Eeyah embarassed stories that touch
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Maakhir(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=pasqal09 post=29532055][/quote]

Lol that would be heaven cheesy
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
My guy, in as much as i feel the betrayal and disappointment u feel, i honestly think you should do nothing abt them and move on. I also think u should reflect on what happened.

It has been proven that when infidelity occurs, the faithful patner bear a little amount of blame for it.

In this case your fault was lack of attention for your unfaithful gf. I honestly don't understand how woman reason. I feel one should have a choice and take a stand in the issue of relationships on who they want to be with. But it seems in the case of women, they re for the highest 'bidder'. It's nt abt what they want, but what u have to offer to them. That's probably how they re made. So we have to live with it.

If you probably had offered her more attention, she MAY have still been faithful.

I'll advice that you dnt go into any relationship if you feel u wnt have time for her. She'll cheat on you and you'll get hurt. If you fall in love again, give her all the attention you can. If she'll eventually cheats, at least u'll knw you did your best!
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
You have done the best thing by pressing ignore Botton ...greater life ahead
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol!

Craaay Shiit
RELATIONSHIP ISH
ERR'WAY

NA NEW YEAR BE THIS

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Always Say That She Loves Me Deeply For No Reason. Should I Be Scared? / Wickedness – See How Bad Men Just Unclad And Kill All These Girls For Ikorodu / Should Bride Price Be Abolished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.