Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. (56216 Views)

Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:
grin
Hmmm.so u ar planning to cook for ur sweety "only" wen she's heavy abi?grin
Den I shud only help u knot ur tye wen ur hands are swollen or broken. . grin
I get uncomfortable wen I read all dis what HUSBAND shud do or wat wife shud do.
U had d picture of a full hous wife wen u were writing som points.
Is it realistic/considerate to expect a weaker vessel to always do som of d points up there if she works as much as u do outside to get money to support d family?
She shud alwys prepare his food every mornin and put it in d flask for him? While he shud always do wat?
My point is instead of makin it loook like its one persons part to play plz create a balance.so dat guys readin dis won't b gettin a wrong message.d guys shud equally do these tins for d woman.it won't make her dislike u?wld it? Plz always create a balance

I know the balance but I can't create it. grin

Why? Opening a thread demand you to specialize and not generalize. I can't touch every angle less it will be uninteresting.smiley

That's why we have counter threads... it makes room for Fun.

Everyone is mature here... They wouldn't heed blindly to just one side of the coin.

I can't create the balance unless I open another thread for it. cheesy. which I have opened...

1 Like

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I didn't either grin
How do you know all this

Lol
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

Lol
Tell me na. smiley
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Midehi:

Nope

Ok
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Tell me na. smiley

I just know...tongue
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

I just know...tongue
Hmmmm. Alright then, I will make do of that.
Good evening.
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmmm. Alright then, I will make do of that.
Good evening.

Evening dearie, how are you and your pots? cheesy
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

Evening dearie, how are you and your pots? cheesy
Lol. Very well thanks.
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Very well thanks.

You welcome. What are we taking for dinner? Yes oo grin
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

You welcome. What are we taking for dinner? Yes oo grin
I didn't make anything.
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
I didn't make anything.

Why? What then did you take? I'll make do with that...
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

Why? What then did you take? I'll make do with that...
I took nothing.
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
I took nothing.

The next tempting question to ask is.
.... cheesy Are you watching your weight? Sorry lol...
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

The next tempting question to ask is.
.... cheesy Are you watching your weight? Sorry lol...
Lol. I just lost the mood this evening, not too happy but I'm good. I lost my appetite .
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I just lost the mood this evening, not too happy but I'm good. I lost my appetite .

Sorry dear...Please be happy o. Let nothing or no one take those smiles of your face. I like seeing 'em. cheesy
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

Sorry dear...Please be happy o. Let nothing or no one take those smiles of your face. I like seeing 'em. cheesy
Thank you. smiley
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Thank you. smiley

You're welcome dearie. cheesy
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Adaeze003(f): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
What's on that list that people don't do everyday?

1 Like

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adaeze003:
What's on that list that people don't do everyday?

Are you married?
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Adaeze003(f): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

Are you married?

Nope but I see nothing extra special on the list. I mean, they're not so hard to do.
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adaeze003:

Nope but I see nothing extra special on the list. I mean, they're not so hard to do.

Are you in a relationship? grin
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Adaeze003(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

Are you in a relationship? grin

Lol
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol

Lemmie take that as a No. grin
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

Lemmie take that as a No. grin

If I may pry a little, have you ever been?
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by musb92yahooco: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Chuks16(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
just arrived now and is too late for me to comment on the post.

good day fellow Nairalanders!
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by noblealuu: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:

LMAO gringrin Bwahahaha

Walahi,dis just made my day

See polite insult grin

Lol @ polite insult....
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by franzis(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
if I had my way I would just get married to my mama....but till then make I just dey watch
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Front page? shocked my goodness.
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
I'll luv 2 av those sweet extras
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by veraiyke(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Simple. I call them d little tins dat moves a man. Dey r simple n easy n easily overlooked by mst girls bt dey mata so much to a man. Try this in ur serious relatnshps n c d outcome. No man likes it wen his woman always claims ryt n defensive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.