Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. (56103 Views)

Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Daffar:

A post like dis one is worth a thousand likes and plenty plenty share. Our OP settle down write am. U̶̲̥̅̊ do well

grin, you deserve 10,000 likes... Thumbs Up!

1 Like

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

Haha...This one sef, no be literary skill?

cheesy

no na..this one nor reach short note sef

e be like pry.sch love letter tongue
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by naijaboiy: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kizmarty:

ona sabi write letters to the Corinthians and Thessalonians oo

choi! if your literature lecturer say make u summarize in not less than 1000words u go dey vex

ayam going to report u tongue
Hahahahaha! gringrin

Cant stop laughing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
boma95:

ok maybe a girlfriend shouldnt be doing all that
cuz i tried all that wt my ex nd he'll always say im too clingy
like....even wn we rarely spend time wt each other
nothing dey enter him eye
i just had to move on cuz i deserve to be appreciated undecided

From your post, I sense sincerity and care.
Maybe, he isn't used to it.
Give him some time...know when he is happy then try some of 'em when necessary o...You sound cool... Don't change! Be yourself! Cheers! smiley
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by naijaboiy: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Emusmith so we're on Fp? cheesy
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kizmarty:

cheesy

no na..this one nor reach short note sef

e be like pry.sch love letter tongue

grin
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Emusmith so we're on Fp? cheesy

Lol! We are o... Like play Like play grin
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Padipadi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

I still believe this is possible.
Some ladies exist that could do this. Yes! I don't know if they're on NairaLand sha but I know they're alive somewhere.
You can call them Love Doctors. They are the ones R.Kelly was referring to when he sang that song titled, "WHEN A WOMAN LOVES"

Guys, if you find such ones, you'll be walking on the streets smiling. People will be like, Is this man mad? Yes! You're madly in love with your wife.

Follow me as I highlight Seven Sweet Extras A Wife Does For Her Husband

NOTE: This is not applicable to all males/ females.

1. Cutting his toenails.

She notices your toenails growing so long and you know, some men don't care about "little things" like that. She does it for him. At that moment, she is in charge of his heart! She is 50% sure of getting whatever she wants. DON'T MAKE THAT YOUR AIM.

2. Jumping and Playing on his back

Stop being an adult all of a sudden! Play and leap on his back.
One of many things a man loves but much familiarity and 'over maturity' won't let him know how to even spew it out of his mouth is this.
She better not be robust, lol...Even if she's robust, the man can still manage it...

3. Feeding him

This is especially when he is not too strong... Even when he is sound, doing it brings flavour to your relationship and give him the butterfly feeling. No matter how "ajekpako" he is, he loves it. He loves the feeling. Give it to him. Put the garri in his mouth. That's how to take a man's heart. Not by dragging rights!

4. Helping him knot his tye

This may look foreign, but No! It is not meant for the first five months of your marriage only. Some ladies came to me to teach them how to knot a tie- they want to be doing this for their husband.
It's fun and it shows love!

5. Massaging his laps and legs

Sometimes, your man returns from early morning road work or even from work. You see him complaining of how his laps are so heavy. Give him a massage. Massage his laps, legs and toes, if possible.

6. Constantly Packaging
Food in his food flask to work.

My friend's aunty does this. He packs for the children and the husband too. The husband so much talk about her in the office, other men get intimidated and employed the scheme, lol! This man loves his wife! They are not soooo wealthy...She works o. The man comes from work every day to get a glass of juice first, then bathroom and food...TV and bed. The man too will perform well on bed by force na...

7. Welcoming him with a peck from work as she takes his suit.

If it is good for the goose then it is good for the gander. It is not just a "White People" thing. It is a practice that could change your husband's treatment of you.

He loves you whether you do these things or not BUT when you train yourself to do them, he will not only love you, He will LIKE you.

LIKING someone is admiring the person.
He may love you just for peace to reign and the law demands it.
But for him to really really really LIKE you, you have to somehow go out of your way to do some LITTLE EXTRAs to HELPing him better.

DON'T SAY YOU CAN'T TRY THIS FOR A NIGERIAN MAN. It is a lie! Love has no language. It is the language you give it that it assumes. Love is universal. If it works for that white lady, it will work for you because we are the same.

Have a nice day. undecided
Any woman that does these ll not v a rival
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Padipadi:

Any woman that does these ll not v a rival

I dey tells yhu cheesy
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by kashflynn(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol bros no vex, datz d new Nigeria, polite insult, so u guess ur trend might work 4 nigerian men nd women afterall... Hahahahaha chiaa, polite insult, nufin we no go see 4 naraialand.. I just hope u practice ur word ohh, not only dishing out
kristina1:

LMAO gringrin Bwahahaha

Walahi,dis just made my day

See polite insult grin
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by thecommunist(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
InZA:
Most of your threads are nice but really I think you should know when to chill.... You know, step it down a notch a little.

It's starting to seem as if everything about you is centred on women and for a man it's not really an attractive trait.

Quite frankly, I'm not hating on you... I respect the time and effort you use to "conjure" all your threads... But if you don't create a thread in a week, I believe your phone would not mysteriously evaporate.

JustMyCandidOpinion

hahaha. You are jealous. Lol
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by CEOTEK(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
zubby29:
with d right person marriege can b d sweetest thing to happen to a man/woman,but with d wrong person,its automatic ticket to hell,so choose wisly and pray for luck
. NO LIE! TRUE!!
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by naijaboiy: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

Lol! We are o... Like play Like play grin

Hehehehe cheesy

Congrats jare grin
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by InZA: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
thecommunist:
hahaha. You are jealous. Lol

Of?
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Personal opinion conflicts other personal opinions...

That's what you have smiley

There's no sense in this.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by boma95(f): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

From your post, I sense sincerity and care.
Maybe, he isn't used to it.
Give him some time...know when he is happy then try some of 'em when necessary o...You sound cool... Don't change! Be yourself! Cheers! smiley

thanks,but i've already moved on sad
still think of him atimes sha....
bt am moving to smtn better kiss

1 Like

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by thecommunist(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
InZA:

Of?
ask google!
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by InZA: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
thecommunist:
ask google!
K.
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by ideology(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
maylisa:
I do all these yet he cheated on Me. I have decided not to trust again.
It is well, be strong smiley
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe cheesy

Congrats jare grin

I congrat you more! You know naaa wink
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Lordmykel(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
lol, it's still possible, my baby sister does this to me
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
boma95:

thanks,but i've already moved on sad
still think of him atimes sha....
bt am moving to smtn better kiss

Good to hear you've moved on, dearie. It's not easy but we have to move on...
#sighs#

1 Like

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by draggie(f): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
InZA:
Most of your threads are nice but really I think you should know when to chill.... You know, step it down a notch a little.

It's starting to seem as if everything about you is centred on women and for a man it's not really an attractive trait.

Quite frankly, I'm not hating on you... I respect the time and effort you use to "conjure" all your threads... But if you don't create a thread in a week, I believe your phone would not mysteriously evaporate.

JustMyCandidOpinion

ROTFL!!

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
There's nothing too much about that list.
Just common things you find in a normal marriage.
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lordmykel:
lol, it's still possible, my baby sister does this to me

Lol
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by kushsy: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
I do most of this excerpt knotting tie,his job doesn't really require cooperate dressing but now he want me to start bathing him too...he will go the bath n call me..waiting like a baby to be rubbed sponge n pour water...I no do again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Airpure(f): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
I Laugh wen i see such treads. I see some men happy and maybe forwarding to their wives.

Only few men will enjoy such these are the men that create an enabling enviroment in their home for their wives to be happy to do these things.only a happy woman will do all these.

Love and Respect are reciprocal in a marriage if u dont give it u wont get it simple.

For those men enjoying such kudos u are the real men.

Treat your wife like an angel and she will take you to heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
kushsy:
I do most of this excerpt knotting tie,his job doesn't really require cooperate dressing but now he want me to start bathing him too...he will go the bath n call me..waiting like a baby to be rubbed sponge n pour water...I no do again

Lmao...He is your baby actually...grin
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Airpure:
I Laugh wen i see such treads. I see some men happy and maybe forwarding to their wives.

Only few men will enjoy such these are the men that create an enabling enviroment in their home for their wives to be happy to do these things.only a happy woman will do all these.

Love and Respect are reciprocal in a marriage if u dont give it u wont get it simple.

For those men enjoying such kudos u are the real men.

Treat your wife like an angel and she will take you to heaven.

True Words! I get your point! God help our families!
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by thermalroll: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gee,
My wife is doing far more than what u listed and yet am still an asshole, i need to apologise o.
Cha! There is God
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
cococandy:
There's nothing too much about that list.
Just common things you find in a normal marriage.

Yea, in Normal Marriage ... The things we are seeing/ hearing today, are they normal?
Re: Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. by stanconnect(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

Your opinion is cool. undecided Thanks. We are two different peeps...smiley

9c response..thats the issue..rather than learn from the issue @ hand..they r talking about threads..SMH

Well done bro..u just made my own day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.