Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (47426 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by memnon37(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-woman-brutally-beaten-by-husband.html?m=1

The first picture is that of the woman
And the second picture is the husband beater
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE WOMAN AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE MUST A MAN BEAT A WOMAN TALKLESS OF HIS WIFE. NEVERTHELESS THEIR ARE TWOBSIDES TO A COIN
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by buskie13(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
donmarvex:

lipsrsealed

See dem FP Bookers cheesy cheesy tongue
u get time o....lolz
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
This man is wicked
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Misogynist2014(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Hmmmm some men and beastly exhibition.

BTW Any man who hits a woman is a BEAST.
Men! Are you serious?
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
I can't imagine a life where my Baby will look at me in the eyes and beat me blueback like that. We are supposed to love each other, cherish each others bodies and protect each others dignity. Baby don't ever hit me...love me. There's a tin line between love and hate. Surprisingly, the passion with which one hates a person once loved is greater than used to love in the first instance.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by ayooyee: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
No mata wat it's wrong for a man to beat his wife
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Princesschi(f): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

the man looks like a beast sef

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by jeeqaa7(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexymoma:
Na your type dey beat dia wifey for house

Sexy.. The only time I raise my hand on a woman is when I smack her butts in affirmation of complete ownership and by dat transfer maximum pleasure to her eluelu.. #justincase.. Because a a sexymoma .. Ur butts wouold be off the hook.. Come for cleansing
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by hensben(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nihilist:

I blame the woman...

She knew he was fuckin another woman but she still stayed with him....
He was also beating her up on the regular but she still stayed with him....
That implies a tacit acceptance of the Status Quo.

Since she was OK with the man giving the silent django to her friend, then she should have also been OK with his directives.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and stop being greedy
undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nuella222(f): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
She even have time to make over. Upon all the beating, the painting still look as fresh as evergreen.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Redoil: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

i pity you. Do you think any man will tells you that he will not lay his hand on you if you do mumu thing
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by freecocoa(f): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by clemz88(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
That man is a demon! How could he assault this biuriful lady. So he married her so he can enslave her. That sooooo unfair
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
That9jaVine:

Then the mod is high on hypo grin

lol... I no say anytin ooo ^_^

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Till I hear the husband's version of the story I won't or say nothing....not one word...#but the Bleep up Sha...na person sister u manhandle like Dis?
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
buskie13:
u get time o....lolz

hehehehehe
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Till I hear the husband's version of the story I won't or say nothing....not one word...#but the guy Bleep up Sha...na person sister/ daughter u manhandle like Dis?
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by watchindelta(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
No wonder see d guy face smh! Make all dis girls dey look well before den dey marry. cool grin grin
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by seangy4konji: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Once your wife starts worshiping your pastor more than you then she is gone. God forgive me.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by iykemanito50: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Some men are very foolish atimes.....real men don't exchange. Words not to more beating a woman........pretty lady....jonzing husband is still chasing women outside.......men are different from guys and boiz..............once you are married behaivour like a real man.................
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Excuse me woman! Marriage ain't a do or die, walk out of that death trap or ur family will come for ur corpse soonest! angry
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Misogynist2014(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
UnknownT:
Hmmm, story sounds somehow. The husband's parents are late, he was a nobody and she paid all his fees, now the husband is using the influence of his late father(a police officer) to truncate the case?
This sounds like a 'made-up' story
Do you expect it to be true? He stoned her seriously? The stone must be as hot as an AK17's bullet. cheesy Koba! Kasa! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by clemz88(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Any woman who insults or provokes a man deserves to be strangled!
you must be an ingrate to have said such a thing . Worst than an infidel
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by chlowi(f): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Why is all this scandal news relatrd with the church? Theres sometin rong with this religion a.k.a satanic cult.

Please for once act like you do use your brain? Do not cause trouble on this thread!
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Gejfreesupport: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Any man who beats his wife is a FOOL! I have said so..
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Misogynist2014(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
iykemanito50:
Some men are very foolish atimes.....real men don't exchange. Words not to more beating a woman........pretty lady....jonzing husband is still chasing women outside.......men are different from guys and boiz..............once you are married behaivour like a real man.................
I hate that word, 'real man'.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
tongue So after d beatin she was othered to poss for picture cheesy
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Islie: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Just asking

Any woman that stays with a beast is what
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Islie: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Excuse me woman! Marriage ain't a do or die, walk out of that death trap or ur family will come for ur corpse soonest! angry

Do you think those kind of women will hear word
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Misogynist2014(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
happyzed0:
Nawaooooo wat is happening 2 marriage dis days
I don't know. cry
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by MistadeRegal(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
I hate hearing this kind of news.....

It makes me sick!
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by donbenie(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
The story get too many k-leg to be taken serious,maybe na the woman dey samaa the Pastor,I no trust all these MOGs,the man come find out come provoke..anyway sha,never judge a case until you hear from both parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.