Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (47428 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Etetejake(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
UnknownT:
Hmmm, story sounds somehow. The husband's parents are late, he was a nobody and she paid all his fees, now the husband is using the influence of his late father(a police officer) to truncate the case?
This sounds like a 'made-up' story

it is a made up story na
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by derecho(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maximus85:
Bible said, Separate when there's domestic violence not Divorce directly. The Bible said if after separation, either of the mates marry someone else, they have committed Fornication.
Pls cite the Bible verse.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by derecho(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
The story sef no gel...the lawyer abi na reporter no check wetin im write?
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by steve308(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
this does not make any sense
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Maximus85(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
derecho:
Pls cite the Bible verse.

1 Corinthians 7:10-16
Matthew 19:9, Matthew 5:32
1 Corinthians 7:39
Mark 10:12
Luke 16:18

Read them sir. That's all you need to know about separation and divorce according to the word of God.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by derecho(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maximus85:

1 Corinthians 7:10-16
Matthew 19:9, Matthew 5:32
1 Corinthians 7:39
Mark 10:12
Luke 16:18

Read them sir. That's all you need to know about separation and divorce according to the word of God.
Tnx. .I'll study them.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Dammyjohn(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chi ne ke!See the way dem turn beautiful woman to TERMINATOR.Na waoooo.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Paulquest1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
custom made sweat shirts, Polos, tshirts, varsity jacket, hood, joggers, tang top, all custom made to ur taste & style. Call or whatsapp PaulQuest 07068017196, 07010826084. pin 79BBEEF9
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Islie: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adufetohposh:
You re right about that though. The Mrs title is far more important to her than her precious life undecided #Oshisco

Mbok life is too short to live in d shadow of death .... *siping my moet* kiss

Let me join you in sipping the moet joorgringrin
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by surryonluv04: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Haaaa please the lat Fake lawyer put his number so that we can ask him a questions. Let say the reality the person who wrote the story is a lier you get the Woman picture after the accident and you snap the picture of the Man father the fight. It a lie ooo. You want to get that Woman from his husband that why you write all this lies. To others try to confirm before you can say anything about the relationship. How can someone beat because she is greeting her Pastor, if u can ask that lady why your husband leave the church and started going to another church.please found the Truth before you can say anything.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Phonon: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Of course that is what she said. I am saying that he was probably showed traits of a violent man before they got married.

Mondisweets:
You read the part she said the violence only started after he got a job? Which was after they got married? undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by dre11(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hollawaley:
lalasticlala is gone

She is not
Because the name always ring a bell in my memory
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Phonon:
Of course that is what she said. I am saying that he was probably showed traits of a violent man before they got married.

But she just said it only started during the marriage undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by SenatorJames(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
akpanikpe:
Its not Jst ordinary joor, he may had been warning her for Long, my be he was suspecting them b4, my oppinion thou.
Though your opinion, but your view get as he be oooo. There are many ways to correct someone mostly women better than this one, please dont be like this man in your home.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Phonon: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
O dear Lord. Alright, you are correct.

Mondisweets:
But she just said it only started during the marriage undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Fraih(f): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
shocked. Blood of God
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by akpanikpe(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
SenatorJames:
Though your opinion, but your view get as he be oooo. There are many ways to correct someone mostly women better than this one, please dont be like this man in your home.
ok my able sanator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.