Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (47412 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Missmossy(f): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jeez thats terrible embarassed the agony some women go through in marriages is indescribable!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Vainglory: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
I think I have a good idea of what happened here. That woman and the pastor are lovers. These pastors like to deceive beautiful women in their church. That man must have been warning the wife without the woman listening so he set a trap for them. I wish the man can tell us his own side.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by A4ningi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Haha, I smell something, I know most of the pastors assaulted and molester ladies that go church. He teaches her a lerson so that, the pastor will not one tell her to open her pxxxsy for spirit of truth to enter.Haha, I smell something, I know most of the pastors assaulted and molester ladies that go church. He teaches her a lerson so that, the pastor will not one tell her to open her pxxxsy for spirit of truth to enter.Haha, I smell something, I know most of the pastors assaulted and molester ladies that go church. He teaches her a lerson so that, the pastor will not one tell her to open her pxxxsy for spirit of truth to enter.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by xtervaganza(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
If I were a woman and my hubby beats the crap outta me like this I'm gonna set him up with his size and watch the guy beat him to coma.

I'll take him to hospital though and send the divorce papers while he's still on hospital bed
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by ifoundmyperfect: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
See as the man balance for chair looking like "so what?"

Goat!
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by uhuns: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
UnknownT:
Hmmm, story sounds somehow. The husband's parents are late, he was a nobody and she paid all his fees, now the husband is using the influence of his late father(a police officer) to truncate the case?
This sounds like a 'made-up' story

I like your degree of comprehension
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
The man is a proper Coward....
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Dmentor(f): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
There is definitely more to this story than what has been narrated.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by eazydest: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Only cowards beat their wives. I put it to u that man that u are big coward.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Huffington: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
I will not comment till i hear the man's side of the story.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chauvinistic attitude is a bad part of the Nigerian society. I hope the woman calls the police on him!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Maximus85(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bible said, Separate when there's domestic violence not Divorce directly. The Bible said if after separation, either of the mates marry someone else, they have committed Fornication.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by afanide: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB? DO YOU NEED A RELIABLE BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN START WITH LESS THAN 20K AND TURN IT TO 100K IN 1MONTH? IS YOUR SALARY TOO SMALL TO MEET UP YOUR FAMILY NEEDS? ARE YOU STILL A HOUSE WIFE?

IF YES, THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU.

See it here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by jtina(f): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
moderatorr1:
maybe the greeting passed 1st degree
Dats not an excuse. D man is jst a beast.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by mizkeleke(f): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
vicogu76:
some women can be crazy like mad to,something happen before dat man wazz move 2 hit her
You should know women now. We talk careless sometyms.

BTW a reasonable man should walk away at such times
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Hollawaley(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:
Have always said it

Domestic violence is not good
Women should walk out of their marriage if their so called husband is a Mike Tyson who will turn them into punching bag

Safe u life first

I made FP
Thanks to all, the family section moderators lalasticlala, and seun osewa again

Dancinggringringrin
lalasticlala is gone
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by mizkeleke(f): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Any woman who insults or provokes a man deserves to be strangled!
Not at all
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by mizkeleke(f): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
lilmax:
and what happened to the men who died because of "don't hit a woman "?
Wat would kill them??
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by mizkeleke(f): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Men! Are you serious?
Over serious dey worry me
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by mizkeleke(f): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Princesschi:

the man looks like a beast sef
Hehehe no be small.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by lilmax(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Wat would kill them??
talking about the men that died in the process of women hitting them and couldn't fight back all in the name of "hitting a woman makes them beasts"

What do you have to say?
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by fightforchange1(f): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
That's horrible...That's insecurity of partners....
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Ricindob(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mhn c d ugly guy and such a beautiful woman..
Dis guy should be severely delt with
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Ologunjude(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Look at his face.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Jesus Christ!! shocked
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2015
If you are a real Christian/Muslim/Buddhist and act or react to what ladies/women tell you about their failing marriages/relationships without doing your own investigation, you might losing your chance in heaven(Atheists bounce).

Having worked as a youth support worker with charity organisations in UK and my church-Winners chapel back then, an opportunity to work with families was part of my portfolio but one thing that got me interested in my role was the realisation of most teens'(65% were female while 35% represent their male counterparts) hatred for their fathers.

Being an African man who appreciate, adores and see his father as a semi-God, I decided to work more on these teens and I realised that their bad reactions/hatred towards their fathers were informed by one sided stories of their mum; complete demonisation of these loving fathers.

I begged begged and begged most of these teens to start relationships with their fathers and see how honest the stories of their mothers were and to God be the glory, most of these lovely teens are having awesome relationships with their respective fathers today. Some of them are volunteers today as a result of their own experiences.

I ll quickly pick a family friend's story and share with us here; the wife did everything humanly possible to frustrate the husband and all she wanted was the husband to beat her up so as to call police and have the beating story documented. She has her plan but unfortunately for d lady/wife in question, d husband had seen it far before then and maintained his sanity and gentlemaness.

And there are so many stories like this out there and nobody to stand and speak for these men cos naturally women are seen as weaker vessels but when these ladies start with you domestically, Chaiiiiii!!!!!! If care is not taken, a man(pastor) could end up committing murders and that is why you see a lot of men killing their wives in US and few in UK out of frustration...................... Women of 21st century are not the weaker vessels Jesus Christ made reference to in the bible ooooooooo but if u doubt me, at your own peril....

I pity men honestly(I remember how Jay Z was beaten, slapped and kicked by a lady, imagine there was no CCTV in d lift, Solange would have come and tell us how violent Jay Z was) and I wish I could set up an NGO to fight for them too but *iPA PIN*.

However, it takes TWO to make a relationship or marriage work and takes the same TWO to destroy it.

Disclaimer: my view does not represent all domestic stories ............ There are bad men and women out there

Peace out
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Phonon:
This 'Bobby Brown Syndrome' this guy is suffering from is an ailment he had before he married her. She saw it and decided to marry him hoping that with time that he will change. PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE OVERNIGHT; PEOPLE RARELY CHANGE. So sad though.
You read the part she said the violence only started after he got a job? Which was after they got married? undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Exponental(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2015
go straight to ministry of women affairs n social dev. block b oke mosan. ur case will be attended to.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by flyingdutchman(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2015
I just hate it when women talk about how they fed and trained a man. But she always fails to talk about the good times.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Creamish(f): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2015
"For Better For Worse" they say....
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Etetejake(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Am sorry to say this but I need the man's side of the story b4 I comment further. If u know u will turn into a beast in future and turn your spouse into a sandbag why marry her or him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.