Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (47439 Views)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
jeeqaa7:
So she knows greeting d pastor would earn her a re-match yet she threw in the challenge .. Moreso how did d man ever know she was gonna greet him dem went to hide under his car? Dis story sef... OP belike u don go smoke that thing again.. By d way how come u have d mans picture b4 d wrestling match and d woman's aftr d match?.. U want make dem seperate so that u take over d woman ... Continue! Continue !!! All these amebo u are doing .. Continue diaris God oh .. Diaris God ohhh

cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by hensben(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nuella222:
She even have time to make over. Upon all the beating, the painting still look as fresh as evergreen.
She must have make-up before the beating
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by assana: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
undecided hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm d guy face alone sef fit make person faint,dem need to hang ds guy,he's just a beast,
2ndly if d woman hadn't been desperate for hubby she wodnt have landed hersef in ds mess.
the deed has been done,d guy shld be given d same treatment undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-woman-brutally-beaten-by-husband.html?m=1

The first picture is that of the woman
And the second picture is the husband beater

Marriage is bad
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Aarondio(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Na lie.weytin wuna take us for? All dis mods be warn. No be everything suppose make front page. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by felicity111(f): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
i gurss dat man shud be from enugu state. nikeeee to be precise
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Islie:

Do you think those kind of women will hear word
You re right about that though. The Mrs title is far more important to her than her precious life undecided #Oshisco

Mbok life is too short to live in d shadow of death .... *siping my moet* kiss
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
In MAHATMAN GHANDI's voice..
I quote "your CHRIST I LOVE but Christians I detest, for they follow him not"
Churches are now JAMBOREE sites
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
moderatorr1:
maybe the greeting passed 1st degree

Even so?
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Hmmmm some men and beastly exhibition.

BTW Any man who hits a woman is a BEAST.
Not only a beast but a coward who is not man enough to take responsibilities.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by lekikosky(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mad man.simple.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by elantraceey(f): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
What was the pastor doing after he slapped her?

I still don't know why some men are just too ungrateful angry
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Rick9(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why must this man beat up his wife why are some men just useless Eh, this shit can happen here in the Bahamas Mtcheeewwwww
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by tit(f): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
the peoples in that pictures have not been married for 15 years.
when them marry?
when them dey JSS?
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by LogansShadow: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
You're an |diot if you seriously believe this tales by the moonlight.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by fm7070: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
thank God for those who see things differently and clearly on nairaland
some women are good at cooking stories. there is more to this story than meets the eyes
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
chlowi:

Please for once act like you do use your brain? Do not cause trouble on this thread!

Madame dont teach me hw to use my brain. U must be a member of this satanic cult. Hw can u worship this jewish man as a GOD?

The man-deity of the very same ppl who looted our nation and enslaved your forefathers.

Have some shame plz!
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:
Have always said it

Domestic violence is not good
Women should walk out of their marriage if their so called husband is a Mike Tyson who will turn them into punching bag

Safe u life first

I made FP
Thanks to all, the family section moderators lalasticlala, and seun osewa again

Dancinggringringrin

And if you tell the man to fight another man like him na beg him go dey beg, small boy fit beat am sef
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
well done. btw he is not a man. he is a TRASH of human beings

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by nicerod(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
liesss grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by NemzySeries(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
VenusBetty:
Hian, I need to send John Cena or The Rock to this man.

U no like mr Ibu? grin
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by NemzySeries(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
the peoples in that pictures have not been married for 15 years.
when them marry?
when them dey JSS?

To sum peepz marriage starts frm d nite dey started balling each orda

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by chlowi(f): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Madame dont teach me hw to use my brain. U must be a member of this satanic cult. Hw can u worship this jewish man as a GOD?

The man-deity of the very same ppl who looted our nation and enslaved your forefathers.

Have some shame plz!

Lol,I only ask that you do not cause religious e_fight on the thread! looking at your Moniker I do understand. No need to oblige you.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by milky3(f): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
shocked embarassed angry this is horrrrrrrrrrriibbbbleeeee,horrific, terrible
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Have some shame plz!

to be honest, it doesn't matter which man u follow in your religion, jew, black, asian or white. all religions stand by the same principle- behaviour norms ( don't lie, kill, respect others, don't fucck everything what moves, etc). i think its every religions core and even non-believer has the same norms in society. however, I've noticed about christian nigerians, that most of them they are so pretentious hypocrites about religion. they claim they r christians and very religious, however worlds most famous scammers and liars. they r also popular in cheating topics. and virgins. don't even let me start there....

going to the church and to the mass is not only about worshipping jesus but understanding what u did wrong and fixing yourself that u wouldn't do same shitt again. so my question is to all "devoted and pretentious" christians is: why da fucckk u r going to the church if u r serial liar and cheater, if u gonna do exactly the same after sundays mass? r u going there to dance and clap? to see how neighbours r doing? if u r not being honest towards god and his 10 laws theres no reason for u to go to church and pretend that u r example citizen. god is everywhere - u can pray at home.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
voodoo85:

to be honest, it doesn't matter which man u follow in your religion, jew, black, asian or white. all religions stand by the same principle- behaviour norms ( don't lie, kill, respect others, don't fucck everything what moves, etc). i think its every religions core and even non-believer has the same norms in society. however, I've noticed about christian nigerians, that most of them they are so pretentious hypocrites about religion. they claim they r christians and very religious, however worlds most famous scammers and liars. they r also popular in cheating topics. and virgins. don't even let me start there.....

True religion is spirituality .let us not confuse moraloty and laws with the true essence of religion. Herein lies the mistake committed y the xtians.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

True religion is spirituality .let us not confuse moraloty and laws with the true essence of religion. Herein lies the mistake committed y the xtians.

essence of religions was to make people behave right, according the rules. this is how all religions r created to control masses. so to be honest, i really don't understand, if u r dirty and can't reach even first stage where u r behaving like a model human being, how u can go forward towards spirituality. its a fraud.
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by Atigba: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
I blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by kwenu: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
we need to hear the husband own side of the story. i dont believe all what this woman is saying a pretty woman like this is likely to cheat on her man, the said pastor she claimed to greet could be her boyfriend.

pretty woman plenty wahala
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by harizonal123(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
# Just take a good look at the eyes of the man, u would know he has no joy at all.

Any man that lays his hands on a woman for what so ever reason is a ram of the highest order. Just see the damage he has done to his beautiful wife
Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by onadana: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
coolThis guy should be brought to face me... Let us see how manly he is.COWARD.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor by makasimatics(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Weaker men beats their wives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Villagers Dig Up Corpse Of Man Who Was Buried By Reverend Sister In Anambra.PICS / One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.