Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,604 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

"Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women" (2366 Views)

7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women" by Sammy101111(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ambitious woman with no respect
Have never been scared of any woman as long as i have my money and am looking clean and fresh everyday and everytime .

There is this lady she as her own shop in ikeja close to me She is under 30s but single .I bought some things from her for my customer.we started talking but i notice she as ego pride no manners and no respect she talk like she as seen it all. She always come to my shop time to time she was the one that even requested for my number but she like casting people . when she is in the means of her friend at shop i hate her conversation be telling her friends that guy toast me this and that i hate that kind of shit . i just stopped communicating with her i only buy things i don't have in my shop at her place She will just be looking at my with one kind eye but me i no send her .

There was a day she invited me to a birthday told me to put on a touch of white that we shouod go together at landmark And that day i was so fucking busy .I Disappointed her she just dislike me now because she is always silent when she sees me

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women" by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:29am On Apr 22
DenreleDave:

Can I send you a dm?? Or I just pick your number here?

Good morning and happy Val

Adenrele David.
Nairaland's most useless simp
Re: "Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women" by 1000Capacity: 11:38am On Apr 22
GrandFinale2021:
Adenrele David.
Nairaland's most useless simp

grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why are Most Girls Insultive? / Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones / Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.