Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes (46882 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by oloworulz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Seun must get married this year....time to stop the sampling grin
e don sample u too? Na wa o. I hope d guy enter 6rounds like me. If not, u need to open 4me and see d main sampling
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ireneony(f): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
oloworulz:
e don sample u too? Na wa o. I hope d guy enter 6rounds like me. If not, u need to open 4me and see d main sampling
undecided
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
happy new year to all, i wish most guys will repent this year,lol.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ArabianPrince: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
@3cycle. Thanks. I owe you a recharge card. cool
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by BABANGBALI: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
na wetin come remove the wife's front teeth?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Toks2008(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
My major problem is that the ones i prefer to have seem to be too elusive because they are usually too sexy to stay with one man and this is why many guys now go for the not too attractive ladies and i wonder what is happening to the super curvy chics. Afterall na one man go stil marry them so make dem mellow down abeg.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Atk1nson(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
ifeness:
A world without marriage will be a perfect world .
a world filled with bastards? embarassed
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm....
you na bad guy,.......
any guy i will date now is straight to marriage .
guys be warned, i nolonger fall for your tricks

WASH OF LIFE
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by lolaxavier(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedBenson:

How old are you pls? You speak like my grand dad. Indeed, the elders are wise.

True talk...
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
lolaxavier:

True talk...

Seriously, that guy made real sense.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by lolaxavier(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm....
you na bad guy,.......
any guy i will date now is straight to marriage .
guys be warned, i nolonger fall for your tricks

Marry me...na so e dey start ooo cheesy
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by lolaxavier(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na wen i con dey serious these girls no gree take me serious again...
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by humilitypays(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedBenson:

How old are you pls? You speak like my grand dad. Indeed, the elders are wise.
shocked cheesy...thanks man
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by mizkeleke(f): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
All those guys sampling babes sha.......

U all gotta repent.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
humilitypays:
shocked cheesy...thanks man

You welcome!
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
mizkeleke:
All those guys sampling babes sha.......

U all gotta repent.

Are you one of the sampling babes?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Janejive, those lips are very suckable. Hope those sampling guys are not taking advantage?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by sexylogan(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
OKAY. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE sampling↓↓

grin grin grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rexnegro:

I know u are stupidd so am not surprise
hmmmmmm why so harsh? grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by favouryemmy: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Seun must get married this year....time to stop the sampling grin

True. Seun has to choose this year. There are several good ladies to choose from on Nairaland. Ladies I'm I speaking your mind?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by gimmesome(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Coming 4rm a guy dat sleeps wt upcoming actresses(male n female) actors in exchange 4 roles in naija local videos.......imagine!!!....wolves in sheep's clothings

1 Like

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Seun(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
favouryemmy:
True. Seun has to choose this year. There are several good ladies to choose from on Nairaland. Ladies I'm I speaking your mind?
They don't like me much... and I don't blame them!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ChiSun27(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Coming from a guy that used & dumped Shan George for another woman.
Mmmmmm

Well good advice shaa

That was why he said that, you should pick from the ones you have been sampling and groom them into a wife.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by LaurelP(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seun:

Its ur fault nah
Ur not romantic at all
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ireneony(f): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seun:
I will marry you, if you propose
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by mizkeleke(f): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you one of the sampling babes?
Nah.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seun:
how do you expect them to like you when you are not sociable. See your profile pix, you don't even update it to show us you are sexually appealing. You behave like old school guy. You are so focused on making money that you have neglected your social life. Change o so that 2015 will not pass you bye.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
I will marry you, if you propose
grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by mizkeleke(f): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seun:
Ahhhhhh don't say that ooh.
You are cute ni
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ireneony(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
when will you upload your pix undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.