Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (50608 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by robinsoncrosoe: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:

See me see trouble o, so you mean Rochas does not have enough money to finance such project? Give him a chance and he will buy your family.
Apc and hypocrisy.

Now is rochas,the money is his personal money.

If it were a pdp governor,they will start shouting stealing and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Abdulleeh: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Rochas is a big disgrace to the imolite
Squandering the state account to finance a known boko haramite angry
A sorry case for u. Ur governor has seen the way forward and ur unknowingly acting naïve. Rochas is there fasting for u and ur busy trying to empty all the eateries in Imo. Uv got no evidence to call GMB a Boko harmite.

#WORD
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by flexing11(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
bu*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ari, well God pls give us directio*,
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by discusant: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Dis ma governor na pure iddiiot
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry

They tell Okorocha lies that he will be president after Buhari. Okorocha foolishly believes, and uses Imo state to pursue his personal goal of becoming president, because Imo people voted him into office in 2011.

The same way they lie to Osibanjo and his parakpo that Osibanjo will succeed Buhari, because Buhari is old and cannot finish eight years in office. Foolish ones believe.

But truth is that if Buhari clan gets the presidency now, in the next donkey years, no other tribe outside the Buhari clan can win the presidency. In a few years, Buhari clan in office must have consolidated power, buy up any body or group opposing it, just as it did all the 38 years the clan was in power up to Abacha regime.

Nigeria's political structure skewed by Buhari military clan guarantees Buhari clan to retain power as long as the clan wants.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Sorry to ask, is this a bus or a luxurious guest room? chai.....I have fainted
Ye ye ye ye, u beta wake up
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by natureblack(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
why do u always behave like a thug
The guy dat mentioned me didn't insult me
Why den a woman dat is supposed to be in de kitchen bent on insulting everibody dat have opposite view on APC
Why re u soooo irresponsible
I doubt weda u are a woman and if at all u re den u must be a core TOM BOY dos ones we have in park
if it just came to your notice that Berem is a vociferous market-woman,then you are on a long thing.......that antagonistic hedgehog puts the "OO" in "F00L"
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Mickop(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg! Make we hear word. When others are donating ferrari and hummer sleek 2 GEJ. GMB is busy flauting his tokumbo bus 'made in Aba, completed in Kano'. I just hope say gmb no go dash those him boys (BH) for trasportation of #SuicideHijabs
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by naijareferee: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
why do u always behave like a thug
The guy dat mentioned me didn't insult me
Why den a woman dat is supposed to be in de kitchen bent on insulting everibody dat have opposite view on APC
Why re u soooo irresponsible
I doubt weda u are a woman and if at all u re den u must be a core TOM BOY dos ones we have in park

I thought you would have ignored that *thing* that call herself a thug... but anyway you put her where she actually belongs...toilet
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by djwinnie(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin oyaaa wer re dey start shoutyn SAI BUHARI!!! nigerians nd dier confused state of mind GEJ till 2019

quote me nd die!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by igeolink: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
How does this stop Buhari from loosing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the foool here. Nigerians are supporting change in every we can. Wake up from your slumber.

God punish dat kind change##unam..buhari is a confirm boko haram and yu want mak people come vote am..god punish yur bilivs,punish whoeva will vote buhari,punish any salamander dt tinks jonathan is ineligible,punish all apc candidates frm local government chairman dwn to governor..adiok inno mbufo...##team GEJ we all stand at de green side..#GEJ 2015 till further notice##..Bleep buharist and dier boko haramic plot in allah name,in jesus name,in muhammed name and de oda little gods names..ANd all say...AMEN
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
buhari worshipers
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by otbliz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hamazz1:
display ur ethnocentrism bigotry
Bros if you 1 cause am, abeg try use plain english.
Just imagine the stress it'll take to look up the dictionary only to find oout say na cause.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by natureblack(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the foool here. Nigerians are supporting change in every we can. Wake up from your slumber.
a remedy that is worse than the disease..........change indeed.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Adminisher: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Btruth:
I never knew that you were such a fool. Let the Lord do to you more than what Jonathan is doing to Nigeria. Is this how you want this country to continue? Don't you guys want a change? Do you think that you know better than your Governor? Why are you guys been sentimental? And yet, idiot like you will not even dare to take your money to develop your community. Isi ewu like you will come on the forum simply because you have one useless bb curve 2 to come and be insulting sensible people that are busy for us to have a change in this country. Ode!

I wonder what all the fuss is about. This is an ordinary luxurious bus with a redesigned interior. From what we know about the recipient, he is comfortable in everything, the ordinary coaster bus like he took to the parade ground, his modest personal care, the bullet proof jeep he sometimes rides in or anything at all. People should not distract attention from the real issues. CHANGE. And all the credentials - Anti corruption credentials, defence and security credentials, social welfare credentials of the candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:

Apc and hypocrisy.

Now is rochas,the money is his personal money.

If it were a pdp governor,they will start shouting stealing and corruption.
Rochas Okorocha is a known philanthropist even before being elected a governor.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
Dis ma governor na pure iddiiot
If not dat he is ma governor I would have called him onye awusa......foool angry

he wudn't av been so if he had done same 4 Gej rather dan GMB? mumu

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Yerwa: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gov Rochas has been a well to do person even before he became a governor, there is a large secondary school in kano which he donated out of charity.
Left for me if you believe in something you will support it with your time and money, if he uses state funds that will be a different thing altogether because he is not the owner of it,in the end he is a wealthy man so this should not come as a surprise.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:

See me see trouble o, so you mean Rochas does not have enough money to finance such project? Give him a chance and he will buy your family.
grin grin grin grin
dguyindcorner:

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by bayocanny: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
voltron:
Gov. Rochas should be probed
By who?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Malawian(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
ndi imo ahuna ihe. grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
This is so cool if it is true.

why is it cool?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by spycincruz: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Continue with us... As we bring you more updates...

SHAME AS N1PPLES OF A FEMALE PREACHER POPS OUT /p3NoVY-np

For The Guys: 20 Things To Say To Your Woman /p3NoVY-nj

Richest Woman: Nigerian Billionaire BEATS Oprah As Richest Black Woman /p3NoVY-ng

Photos: World’s Oldest-living Conjoined Twins Celebrate Their 63rd Birthday At Disney World /p3NoVY-nd

Oil Tycoon Harold Hamm Ex-wife Rejects The $974.8m Check he sent for their Divorce.. /p3NoVY-n8

Bus Owner Caught Lovers Doing it Inside His Mini-Bus In Lagos /p3NoVY-n4

PHOTO: President Obama's Daughter, Malia Obama’s selfie leaks on the internet. /p3NoVY-n1

Kindly RBC
Our BBM pin:289D1F99
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by OLADD: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
pendy79:
When the heavens have your back, they will perfect your ways and make all that seem insurmountable a piece of cake.

This campaign is made easy not by money or popularity but by God's design and intervention to answer Nigerians and their prayers.

Oh! I see. How will this
"messaih" probe the donors if the donations(money and materials) are from corrupt sources? Will he close his eyes the way he did with the alledged misterious 53 suitcases filled with dollars and imported in middle of the night when he was head of state?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by anonimi: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rochas Okorocha is a known philanthropist even before being elected a governor.

I hope he pays his Personal Income Tax as our president does.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by rajoys: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:

Haba, u should have know by now that at this current level, it is too late to be castigating Buhari of what he does not know about by saying he is a Boko Haramite. Should that be the case, then u are indirectly inditing GEJ again as a weak leader who can not arrest a criminal boko haramite as u called him. It is high time we face the fact and allow God to chose our leaders for us.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

I hope he pays his Personal Income Tax as our president does.
Go find out from FIRS.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Malawian(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
but wetin amaechi donate nah?
abi him don get sense now?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:

Haba...one Nigeria....biko
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by globalresource: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
haters...nothing is wrong in a state donating to support her party...every political party does that. nice one from my amiable governor.

but this man called Buhari is a tall man...even though he is old, yet he walks upright and with confidence
Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by abdulnabdul: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC rising. Way 2 go okorocha.we need all the best hands on deck.Aso Rock we r coming. Long live 9ja...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) by globalresource: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
haters...nothing is wrong in a state donating to support her party...every political party does that. nice one from my amiable governor.

but this man called Buhari is a tall man...even though he is old, yet he walks upright and with confidence90

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.