Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Your Advice Required? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Required? (968 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Required? by SeaGoddes(f): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2008
a friend of mine not me, came back from work to her house when she heard moaning inside the house, i mean sex moaning then she just assumed it was her parents shaging up, and ignore it then as she was going up to her room she noticed her boyfriend's shoe on the doorstep of her parents bedroom, she immdiately opened the door not even caring what her parents supposedy were doing but to her greatest surprise she saw her boyfriend on top of her own mom having sex and moaning. now she is confused, on what to do with her mom and boyfriend. what do you propose she do?
Re: Your Advice Required? by Ben13: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2008
nothing
Re: Your Advice Required? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2008
it is quite pathetic, she should just go away from them for some time and think, what a shocked angry cry
Re: Your Advice Required? by spikedcylinder: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2008
Sure.
Re: Your Advice Required? by jibbygirl(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2008
@poster
she should report the case to her dad and leave everything to him to decide. as for her guy, she should erase him completely from her mind. she should never give him an opportunity to get close to her let alone offer an explanation/apology. go for vacation far away from home to heal her wounds.
Re: Your Advice Required? by Ben13: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2008
Husband Scarce o
Re: Your Advice Required? by badoski101(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2008
i've seen this movie b4
on AFRICAN MAGIC
watch out 4 part 2
, HABA NAIRALANDERS,una sabi write script O!
Re: Your Advice Required? by steve49ja(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2008
jibbygirl:

@poster
she should report the case to her dad and leave everything to him to decide. as for her guy, she should erase him completely from her mind. she should never give him an opportunity to get close to her let alone offer an explanation/apology. go for vacation far away from home to heal her wounds.
Good advice
badoski101:

i've seen this movie before
on AFRICAN MAGIC
watch out 4 part 2
Movie or no movie answer the qxtn werrin u go do?
Re: Your Advice Required? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
sea godess and her best-seller stories sef
Re: Your Advice Required? by tmoney11(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2008
na wa oooo, no more story again
Re: Your Advice Required? by busybein: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
come oo sea goddess dont u think u should take ur imaginations to nollywood? undecided the other day it was rich man,wife and gateman,now its dis one

tori don finish to share abi wetin
Re: Your Advice Required? by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
busybein:

come oo sea goddess don't u think u should take ur imaginations to nollywood? undecided the other day it was rich man,wife and gateman,now its this one

Yea, she sounds a lot like girlsoswit. undecided
Re: Your Advice Required? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2008
Sounds unreal to me

Well . . .

She should give them a break
Re: Your Advice Required? by smooooooth: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
***yawns***

why she no join them now

maybe then i 4 buy the part 2
Re: Your Advice Required? by tmoney11(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2008
i just taya self
Re: Your Advice Required? by Dede1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
This story is a mere conjecture and full of intrigue. Why would the boyfriend leave his shoes at doorstep of her parent’s bedroom instead of beneath the bed?
Re: Your Advice Required? by smooooooth: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2008
Dede1:

This story is a mere conjecture and full of intrigue. Why would the boyfriend leave his shoes at doorstep of her parent’s bedroom instead of beneath the bed?
[/quote

experience!

you sound like u have been fucking

your GF's mother. grin
Re: Your Advice Required? by SeaGoddes(f): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Sounds unreal to me

Well . . .

She should give them a break

pls this real jor, cause you havent heard of such thing where u are staying doesnt mean it doesnt happen elsewhere
Re: Your Advice Required? by SeaGoddes(f): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2008
badoski101:

i've seen this movie before
on AFRICAN MAGIC
watch out 4 part 2

which movie angry, must everything someone says be fake
if i wanted to make it sound like a movie i would have at least a made it more spicy
i guess u havent heard of moms cheating with their daughters boyfriends.
Re: Your Advice Required? by SeaGoddes(f): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yea, she sounds a lot like girlsoswit. undecided

who b dat undecided
Re: Your Advice Required? by SeaGoddes(f): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2008
busybein:

come oo sea goddess don't u think u should take ur imaginations to nollywood? undecided the other day it was rich man,wife and gateman,now its this one

this is a small world u know, many things u never did thought of happen, becox u havent heard it on CNN or so doesnt mean it is pure imagination, shits do happen
Re: Your Advice Required? by MoneyRule(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2008
Apologise for disturbing,ditch the boyfriend and continue life as usual with your mom(the normal routine except the "playing" part) but don't give her d opportunity to apologise,shey she be your mumsi?She no go fit escape guilty concience!
Re: Your Advice Required? by SeaGoddes(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2008
MoneyRule:

Apologise for disturbing,ditch the boyfriend and continue life as usual with your mom(the normal routine except the "playing" part) but don't give her d opportunity to apologise,shey she be your mumsi?She no go fit escape guilty concience!

thanks grin
Re: Your Advice Required? by MoneyRule(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
Alwayz a pleasure!

(1) (Reply)

Christian/muslim Union In Distress. Help / How To Know If You Are Marrying The Right Person / Traditional Marriage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.