Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57224 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimkaire:
This is one helluva show cheesy cheesy.

The man's complaining of 160k when this babe made everyone know he is an illiterate undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile, the 160k rice and drinks nko? Who chow and drink am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo before some misogynists come calling for my tiny neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
are you kiddin? He sponsored her through school, made her comfortable by making money available to her when she needed it, gave her parents 160k BESIDES OTHER PREPARATIONS INCLUDING FOOD AND DRINKS O... Meaning the 160k wasnt even for food n drinks.... It was practically for the parents own use.... And then he still payed her bride price... You know how expensive bride price is in Igbo land? Not to talk of list of things you'll be asked to bring.... Haba.... Have some simpathy abeg.... E reach to break head for.... Besides being an illitrate is nothing to be ashamed of..... Majority of the literate workforce world over work for illiterate business mogules... Only a few CEO's or business owners are literate.... Sometimes we despise the men in tshirts and jeans on a working day forgetting that the men in suits work for them... Ask our Nigerian music artists, they will tell you how lawyers and doctors work for them even though almost all of em are drop outs....

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
are you kiddin? He sponsored her through school, made her comfortable by making money available to her when she needed it, gave her parents 160k BESIDES OTHER PREPARATIONS INCLUDING FOOD AND DRINKS O... Meaning the 160k wasnt even for food n drinks.... It was practically for the parents own use.... And then he still payed her bride price... You know how expensive bride price is in Igbo land? Not to talk of list of things you'll be asked to bring.... Haba.... Have some simpathy abeg.... E reach to break head for....
I quite get you. I'm not looking down on the 160k. Afterall, the in-laws accepted it.
My point is: It's better the girl bailed out rather than show him disrespect right in his house because, she feels he isn't.......yano. This may cause abuse, unhappiness and even harm to both. What I do not like is even the publicity and the guy's picture going around with this news. It's tacky. And, what else can be done now? You know, I doubt the guy would take her back if she retraces her steps. This is mega-humiliation, biko.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimkaire:
I quite get you. I'm not looking down on the 160k. Afterall, the in-laws accepted it.
My point is: It's better the girl bailed out rather than show him disrespect right in his house because, she feels he isn't.......yano. This may cause abuse, unhappiness and even harm to both. What I do not like is even the publicity and the guy's picture going around with this news. It's tacky. And, what else can be done now? You know, I doubt the guy would take her back if she retraces her steps. This is mega-humiliation, biko.
Hehehehehegrin grin come to think of it..... You are right.... I can Imagine if it ws my story n my picture..... grin I'll sue Nairaland for blowing my Identity i swear..... Not even his mother might be able to convice him to take her back if she retraces her steps.... Like you said.... Mega humiliation..... Reminds me of the movie THE ZOO KEEPER... grin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Hehehehehegrin grin come to think of it..... You are right.... I can Imagine if it ws my story n my picture..... grin I'll sue Nairaland for blowing my Identity i swear..... Not even his mother might be able to convice him to take her back if she retraces her steps.... Like you said.... Mega humiliation..... Reminds me of the movie THE ZOO KEEPER... grin
I guess you haven't seen it on Facebook and a handful of blogs too embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
It doesn't have to be this way, wallahi sad sad sad
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by DocAdray(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Heartless girl!...
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by AJbarka(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
She must surely pay for this..... angry sad angry angry
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimkaire:
I guess you haven't seen it on Facebook and a handful of blogs too embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
It doesn't have to be this way, wallahi sad sad sad
i dont get u.... Pls elaborate...
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
i dont get u.... Pls elaborate...
I mean, it has gone viral sort of lipsrsealed
Not only on NL, it is on Facebook and a few other blogs too sad embarassed
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimkaire:
I mean, it has gone viral sort of lipsrsealed
Not only on NL, it is on Facebook and a few other blogs too sad embarassed
oh... Wow... Thats bad.... Really really bad but then who cares?? From the look of things, he is a farely successful business man and this experience has thought him a thing or two.... He's smarter now.... I hope so.... Feel bad for him though....
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by AfricanApple(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
this is why some men needs to stop being foolish. how can u be sponsoring a girl in school because you both wanna marry, to think she gave him that condition. gosh! that girl is a big time b1tch. and the man is otondo. they both need serious flogging angry angry

those of you doing the same thing, don't grow some brains eh keep doing you

after all life will always go on
I pity that girl sha. e be like say she dey jam wetin dem dey call life, its coming soon

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by AfricanApple(f): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
and the parent allowed her stay in that house? birds born birds. mtcheeew
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
maybe he has younger ones in school whose needs he failed to meet. guys stop paying the fees of girl friends o

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by mainman7(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
powerblaze:

Bros you won't understand. I've experienced it first hand. Not once. Not twice.
It's crazy how, regardless of their nature, they still turn out to be the same. In a flash, they'll forget everything you've done for dem and go after the next big thing.

They never add anything meaningful to your life. Only interested in taking from you.

No offence to few good ones left
Lol, yes, majority of igbo girls like u rightly said. Paiful but true, a lot of guys have this complain about them.
Yet, I believe there are still GOD-fearing ones among them, no matter how few.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Cheeun(f): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol, thanks. Cheers! grin
bdidi:

It did catch my naughty mind also! What a signature! Nice one sister

And u sure look good if that's you.

Cheers!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Dee235: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
If there are no more other details to this story and all that said on how the lady misbehaved, let us not forget to add that he sponsored the lady for his own selfish reason, in order to marry her in the long run, that is not a pure form of help.

And the lady having seen the enlightenment from an undergraduate education had understood, that no one can and should coerce a lady into marriage by whatever means.

The sad thing was that she knew this was coming all the while, and would have spoken up since, long before she was in may be second year or so.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Molz(m): 2:18am On Jan 09, 2015
this lady doesn't know about karma. .
Someone wit a phd degree will one day dump her because she has just an hnd degree al0ne l0l

*btw* isn't this another proof ib0 men are f00ls??
"qu0te me and die"
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by SenatorJames(m): 4:27am On Jan 09, 2015
fijiano202:
wicked world....if the guy attacks the lady for revenge,people would call for his head....i wonder why she agreed for an illiterate to finance her education when she clearly had no interest

Guy whats the best way to punish her?
Praying for her to live long, to see the guy prospering and happily married to another beautiful graduate.

women sha!!!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by soulglo: 5:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Why do men keep doing this? Why not pay for your own education instead. It's the silliest investment ever.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ethereal0110(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
there is more to the story, this information is not complete......
dre11:

Pix:

•Ekene Uzoigwe: Dumped at the church by wife during wedding pictured below.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by heffem(m): 6:19am On Jan 14, 2015
omooye4real:
Heyeaaaaaaa. Nawaoooooo.
Ladys of this'days are very weeked o.
You know what! Guy? never to worry ok
Just take heart. Ifunaya is not your wife but your wife was on her way coming beliave me.

"LIFE IS A CHALLENGE"
. Bros wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ write Ω̴̩̩̩̥a? Dis ur VOCABs pass coincidence. Ω̴̩̩̩̥a only U̶̲̥̅̊ waka come? Ω̴̩̩̩̥a wetin ur post cause be dis o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.